Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally do not believe this adds a whole new light at all. What light? IMO that is a big statement to make.
CV made a defense that was never presented in court because it wasn’t prosecuted.
I’m missing the “wow”factor in this post.
CV was murdered IMO. Is this meant to justify that? Really confused by the post and the “wow”factor. The man was murdered in cold blood. All MOO

Michael , it was my opinion only, sorry if I have offended you.

I found it surprising (thus, wow) because CW has previously defended CV and said he was not violent, so to see that she and he had previously had an altercation did not fit in my mind. That was my reason behind the new light reference.

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

I certainly understand that CV was murdered in cold blood, your righteous indigation is shared by me in that respect.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.

Last edited:
About a thousand posts ago we were speculating and kibitzing over what the black object was on the cinder block near the excavation of the pet cemetery. I believe the consensus was that it looked like a dog statue but I'm not sure whether we ever found a good photo of it. Today I was talking to a reporter with KSL Television in Salt Lake City and he was kind enough to give me this picture that shows it more clearly. Obviously, this isn't earth shattering evidence but if you are like me and constantly think about little mysteries like this I figured it would be worth sharing. ... Carry on.

DogSculpture.JPG

About a thousand posts ago we were speculating and kibitzing over what the black object was on the cinder block near the excavation of the pet cemetery. I believe the consensus was that it looked like a dog statue but I'm not sure whether we ever found a good photo of it. Today I was talking to a reporter with KSL Television in Salt Lake City and he was kind enough to give me this picture that shows it more clearly. Obviously, this isn't earth shattering evidence but if you are like me and constantly think about little mysteries like this I figured it would be worth sharing. ... Carry on.

DogSculpture.JPG

We are amazing with fuzzy pictures lol. Jmo

DogSculpture.JPG
It occurred to me a few days ago. The animal statue/stuffed animal marks the area of the Pet Cemetary.
Though that's probably already been stated.

DogSculpture.JPG
You rock!!!!

I was browsing NBC’s new streaming app, Peacock, last night and came across a show called “Buried in the Backyard.” The description is “different cases in which the victim is buried in an unsuspecting place: the backyard.” There are 28 episodes over 2 seasons. (I don’t know when the show originally aired.) So yeah, looks like CD isn’t the only one to choose the backyard.

Michael , it was my opinion only, sorry if I have offended you.

I found it surprising (thus, wow) because CW has previously defended CV and said he was not violent, so to see that she and he had previously had an altercation did not fit in my mind. That was my reason behind the new light reference.

Charles Vallow's ex-wife had concerns about Lori Daybell over 10 years ago and thinks his shooting death was '100% planned' | East Idaho News

I certainly understand that CV was murdered in cold blood, your righteous indigation is shared by me in that respect.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION.
I didn’t find anything offensive in your post at all. I also found this information curious when I heard about it. But whatever happened between the 2 of them was many years ago and she was very concerned about the type of woman he was married to. JMO

BBM. When I read this I was really caught off guard as I was catching up. I can imagine no scenario in which I can easily see how LVD turned out in a way that resulted in her participating in the murder and heinous disposal of her children.
How can one “easily” see that? How can one “easily” see how she would turn out to call her children zombies and vacation on a beach in Hawaii knowing they were murdered, desecrated, and disposed of in horrific ways?
Empathy. No. That does not apply here. JMO

I tend to agree. I respect @kshultz06082 opinion but I just don't see it as easily. I see what I imagine was an above-averagely dysfunctional family (LVD's fam of origin) with a lot of insecurity on display. But I don't have a clear sight-line from there to murder. Based on my own experiences and as a student of the human condition, I think most humans (as children) are generally very psychologically resilient. I've known people from the most horrible childhoods you could imagine who have done some of the most remarkably positive things in their lives and for other people. And I've seen people who come from the most unremarkably normal childhoods go on to commit unspeakable atrocities.

I don't think having an f-ed up family explains mental illness or personality disorders, unless there is a hereditary genetic condition in play, which I don't think any of us can say.

I should have been more clear... I was referring only to how her narcissism came to be. It seems to be all over the family tree. I cannot understand how anyone kills anyone else and especially their own children. I only "empathize" with how their apparent mental illnesses/personality traits came to be. I apologize for making it sound like I condone or feel bad for a bunch of murderers. I 100% do not! I was just following the family tree of mental health/personality disorders and the empathy comes from recognizing how nature and nurture cause these problems. Basically, I was saying it's very clear to me that the *advertiser censored* rolled down hill from the top limb of their tree all the way down.

I certainly apologize if it sounded like I can understand a child murderer or how that happens. The only thing I understand is how mental health/personality disorders can be passed down thru a family line.

Moo

I agree with you in one key respect -- I suspect there is historically a lot of neglect in this family line, which can indeed seed the soil for lots of personality flaws (and maybe disorders). It doesn't really explain murder, or even mental illness, but it helps you understand how aberrant behavior is normalized (or ignored) within an emotionally absent family structure. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic