Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if she got a bond reduction and it's still a sizable amount, who is there to arrange for that? Except for perhaps her mother or sister, the world around her has shrunk a lot.

Also, if a bond reduction is granted could this force the prosecution into showing their cards with the more serious charges we're all anticipating in order to keep her where she's at? I'm sure this was talked through when the state decided to dismiss the felony charges but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.
Even then SS stated she was wrong about things. I don’t even know if she would be gutsy enough at this point to help her post bail. So there may not be much of anyone left standing by her side. All jmo

Last edited:
She still has a $1mil bond in addition to this $1mil bond that MM is asking to be reduced.

Lori Daybell pleads not guilty to misdemeanor charges, asks for bond reduction | East Idaho News

Daybell is being held in the Madison County Jail on $1 million bail. In addition, bond is set at $1 million for her charges in Fremont County. Fremont does not have a women’s facility, so all female inmates from both jurisdictions are housed in Madison County.
A pre-trial conference is scheduled for Lori Daybell in Madison County on July 17 before Magistrate Judge Michelle Mallard. A preliminary hearing will then be held in Madison County on Aug. 10 and 11. Chad Daybell’s preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 3 and 4.

She still has a $1mil bond in addition to this $1mil bond that MM is asking to be reduced.

Lori Daybell pleads not guilty to misdemeanor charges, asks for bond reduction | East Idaho News

Daybell is being held in the Madison County Jail on $1 million bail. In addition, bond is set at $1 million for her charges in Fremont County. Fremont does not have a women’s facility, so all female inmates from both jurisdictions are housed in Madison County.
A pre-trial conference is scheduled for Lori Daybell in Madison County on July 17 before Magistrate Judge Michelle Mallard. A preliminary hearing will then be held in Madison County on Aug. 10 and 11. Chad Daybell’s preliminary hearing is scheduled for Aug. 3 and 4.
Ok .. so why? would they bother to get bond reduction and go through the whole process? Wouldn't she still have another 1 million to bond out for? Who is paying this lawyer?

Ok .. so why? would they bother to get bond reduction and go through the whole process? Wouldn't she still have another 1 million to bond out for? Who is paying this lawyer?
With the amount of time he’s clocked so far and the fact that he’s there M-F, I’m guessing it’s either pro bono (with the hope of notoriety) or a significant wealthy backer that was part of the group (they might not have been part of the “special” 7 though).

Also guessing, they are filling up time and court hours in hopes of playing the “poor little me” card and that they can wear everyone down with the amount of paperwork.

All jmo

Ok..please tell me what happens now..does she have 1 million bond for first set of offenses even though some charges were dropped? And 1 million bond for the second set just recently filed.?
And change of venue means what? If the lady judge lowers her bond which in MOO, she could not bond out anyway. Doesn't her other charges and bond keep her in jail? This makes my blood boil. Please advise..thanks

I dunno where in the world they think they can change the venue to anytime soon. It isn't like she's never been mentioned by the media. Jmo

I dunno where in the world they think they can change the venue to anytime soon. It isn't like she's never been mentioned by the media. Jmo
Switching jails would probably be a pretty lengthy process as well. Assuming they move her trial elsewhere, they’d likely need somewhere close to house her. Moo never been to jail so idk the exact process here

Late to the party, but I sure hope Chori/Load have that date wrong, I'm judging county fair entries on the 22nd and am really looking forward to cake, coffee cake, layer cake, snack cake, pound cake, bread, quick bread, whole grain bread, lots of rolls, a bunch of categories of cookies, you name it.

No pie, there's a whole separate pie contest.

I suppose if the world ends, my weight or pant size won't matter much, right?

JMHO YMMV LRR See y'all on the other side!
Having a flashback to my kids 4H days. And the time I judged the 'make it with zucchini' baked goods contest. Good times!

Some people are more sensitive to the topic I guess. Anyway, this information changed the way I look at CW - NOT CV. You are correct it happened years ago, but her statement that CV was never violent with her makes me think she minimized or forgot about this incident or that it was greatly misrepresented in the first place. Anyhow, just to reiterate, it did not change how I view CV at all. Just makes me take CW's statements with a bit of skepticism now.[/QUOTE

You should go back and read the police report. CV made statements about CW that were proven untrue. CV told his story and it was proven false by communications between them. So I'm not so sure I would discount CW. After all, CV was aligned with LV and all her crazy and she didn't just start acting like she does now. She was that way back in 2006, it just wasn't aimed at CV at the time.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1283499709680611329

@jlumfox10

Here is the official filing by Means. “Defendant asserts felony charges regarding previous bond setting were dismissed and as such bond should be reset to reflect current charges in newly filed amended criminal complaint.” Bond for LV in Madison Co is $1M. #fox10phoenix

1:32 PM · Jul 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

"RESEREVATION"?? OK, seriously, I know Means has no staff, but surely he has a built-in spellchecker in whatever software he's using to write up these motions?

About a thousand posts ago we were speculating and kibitzing over what the black object was on the cinder block near the excavation of the pet cemetery. I believe the consensus was that it looked like a dog statue but I'm not sure whether we ever found a good photo of it. Today I was talking to a reporter with KSL Television in Salt Lake City and he was kind enough to give me this picture that shows it more clearly. Obviously, this isn't earth shattering evidence but if you are like me and constantly think about little mysteries like this I figured it would be worth sharing. ... Carry on.

DogSculpture.JPG
These are the sort of details I come here for. Thanks @vislaw! :D

The prelim on 10th/11th is in Fremont County, with Judge Eddins.

You should go back and read the police report. CV made statements about CW that were proven untrue. CV told his story and it was proven false by communications between them. So I'm not so sure I would discount CW. After all, CV was aligned with LV and all her crazy and she didn't just start acting like she does now. She was that way back in 2006, it just wasn't aimed at CV at the time.

You are right, thanks for pointing that out to me! I missed that the first time, the writing was so small and bunched together I must have skipped over it, but yeah, CV set the whole thing up with CW. Divorce is a nasty business it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic