Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori Vallow Daybell Remains 'Person of Interest' as New Detective Investigates Late Husband's Death

Detective Nathan Duncan took over from the previous detective, Nathan Moffatt, after Moffatt was promoted to sergeant in May, Sgt. Jason McClimans, a spokesperson for the Chandler Police Department, confirmed to Inside Edition Digital.

Lori remains a "person of interest" in the July 11, 2019 shooting death of her then-husband Charles, McClimans confirmed, and "the investigation is still open and ongoing" with "no change in status and no date of when it will be forwarded to the Maricopa County Attorney."
“Lori Daybell pleads not guilty to misdemeanor charges, asks for bond reduction today, July 15 2020.”

Doomsday is one week from today.

Rexburg will wake up to a temperature of about 57 degrees.

Sunrise is 6:05 am, and the day will be mostly sunny with a high of 92 and a SSW wind speed of 11 mph.

Anything else we need to know?

It's always nice on doomsday. LOL

I want murder
charges filed on...

DOOMSDAY, July 22 2020.

A couple things...
1. Lori still is a resident of Hawaii
2. It looks like we could all join the zoom meeting with the link and address .o_O

View attachment 255698

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR33-20-0302/Notice of Remote Hearing CR.pdf

This have been an interesting point in the last few months with Zoom, google, etc...even in other cases and it's not uncommon to get overloaded to say the least. But I'm thinking, LV has probably less than 20 people in the world that don't hate her. (minus groupies) She has her 2 kids buried in her 5th husband's backyard after his wife of decades died.

You have public access to the zoom meeting in an international case.

What could go wrong?

This have been an interesting point in the last few months with Zoom, google, etc...even in other cases and it's not uncommon to get overloaded to say the least. But I'm thinking, LV has probably less than 20 people in the world that don't hate her. (minus groupies) She has her 2 kids buried in her 5th husband's backyard after his wife of decades died.

You have public access to the zoom meeting in an international case.

What could go wrong?

BBM. Am I allowed to say that made me laugh? Jmo

You should go back and read the police report. CV made statements about CW that were proven untrue. CV told his story and it was proven false by communications between them. So I'm not so sure I would discount CW. After all, CV was aligned with LV and all her crazy and she didn't just start acting like she does now. She was that way back in 2006, it just wasn't aimed at CV at the time.
Trying to keep up. Who is CV please? Thanks in advance.

Late to the party, but I sure hope Chori/Load have that date wrong, I'm judging county fair entries on the 22nd and am really looking forward to cake, coffee cake, layer cake, snack cake, pound cake, bread, quick bread, whole grain bread, lots of rolls, a bunch of categories of cookies, you name it.

No pie, there's a whole separate pie contest.

I suppose if the world ends, my weight or pant size won't matter much, right?

JMHO YMMV LRR See y'all on the other side!
Oh WOW--sounds like a great way to go LOL

Our Fair was cancelled due to COVID19 so no fried fair food here :(

Thanks for this post. I’m confused as well about the entitlement. It seems to me to be public information.
ITA with the confusion. I kinda got the feeling that "professionals" is supposed to establish bona fides; we actually don't know who they are AFAIK.
And we also don't seem to have incontrovertible verification of the documents in the sense usually required on WS, as far as I can tell, e.g. by clearly-indicated verified source in a contributor's bi-line or MSM.
Plus, I take issue the "cloak and dagger" personal privacy concerns of the disseminators when childrens' lives have been laid bare. That, to me, comes across as entitlement. IMO.
Would I be okay with a bunch of people out there, whom I don't know, who aren't in the business of helping me, broadcasting my private life for everyone to see? As a child, no less? In my most powerless moments? Of course not. Humiliation would be piled on top of pain.
If the documents become part of the court case, I'd be prepared to look at them. But if I did so now, I'd feel like hypocrite and I'd be one.

And a final point of confusion: I thought we weren't supposed to be digging around in the history of minors and victims per TOS. Is THIS somehow not THAT? Yep, very confused.

I don't believe they are talking about being professionals got them access to the documents. They are saying that they are more than just YouTubers. They are professionals who have a YouTube channel.

We know that anyone can get court documents unless they are sealed.

How does "professionals" with a Youtube channel make them not Youtubers?

Late to the party, but I sure hope Chori/Load have that date wrong, I'm judging county fair entries on the 22nd and am really looking forward to cake, coffee cake, layer cake, snack cake, pound cake, bread, quick bread, whole grain bread, lots of rolls, a bunch of categories of cookies, you name it.

No pie, there's a whole separate pie contest.

I suppose if the world ends, my weight or pant size won't matter much, right?

JMHO YMMV LRR See y'all on the other side!

It sounds like you'll be in heaven on the 22nd if all doesn't go according to the Vallow-Daybell. Detour round the end of days entirely, straight to a delectable life we might all wish for. Yum!

The prelim on 10th/11th is in Fremont County, with Judge Eddins.
I hope the Vallow-Daybell cohort gets new catastrophic (from their point of view) charges on the 22nd. Flat-out end-of-days (aka lifer) charges. Boom! Their world blows up.
An ancient Lydian king (Croesus) asked the oracle in Delphi if he would be victorious if he marched on Persia. The oracle's response? "You will destroy a great army." Yeppers, the army he destroyed was his own. Totaled.
May the Vallow-Daybell duo's fantasy-driven doomsday boomerang neatly back to the source.

Actually I think @SleuthD-o-doubleg is probably right, now that I think about it. He's rather pear-shaped; he probably shops at a big and tall store, and ends up getting shirts that fit his girth but not his length/height. LVD temporarily cured him of that, it seems. I imagine his prison jumpsuits will fit OK.

Again, I know I’m late on this, but I needed the laughs you’re dishing out lol

I had a laugh too! and as shallow as it is, I was wondering where he buys his hats from because Chad sure has a huge noggin. :)

Didn't Judge Eddins remove himself after Means asked him to ??

No, there are 2 cases now. Eddins disqualified himself in the original case (desertion plus misdemeanor obstruction, solicitation, and contempt charges) and was replaced by Mallard. That is the case with the motion for a bond reduction.

Eddins IS the judge on the second case, for the felony conspiracy to conceal/alter/destroy evidence.

Both cases are now proceeding more or less concurrently, though I would imagine the original case, with only misdemeanors remaining, would conclude swiftly. But IANAL. So JMO.

No, there are 2 cases now. Eddins disqualified himself in the original case (desertion plus misdemeanor obstruction, solicitation, and contempt charges) and was replaced by Mallard. That is the case with the motion for a bond reduction.

Eddins IS the judge on the second case, for the felony conspiracy to conceal/alter/destroy evidence.

Both cases are now proceeding more or less concurrently, though I would imagine the original case, with only misdemeanors remaining, would conclude swiftly. But IANAL. So JMO.
Thank you-- I keep getting confused with all the court dates and changes, etc LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee