Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t find anything offensive in your post at all. I also found this information curious when I heard about it. But whatever happened between the 2 of them was many years ago and she was very concerned about the type of woman he was married to. JMO

Some people are more sensitive to the topic I guess. Anyway, this information changed the way I look at CW - NOT CV. You are correct it happened years ago, but her statement that CV was never violent with her makes me think she minimized or forgot about this incident or that it was greatly misrepresented in the first place. Anyhow, just to reiterate, it did not change how I view CV at all. Just makes me take CW's statements with a bit of skepticism now.

iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts
  • 07/14/2020 Notice-Appear of Attorney/Plea-Not Guilty/Request Jury Trial

Comment
    Entry of Plea Demand Pretrial and Jury Trial Motion RE: (1) Motion RE: Reservation of Affirmative Defenses; (2) Amended Motion RE: Bond Reduction; and (3) Motion RE: Change of Venue

• 07/17/2020 Pre-trial Conference

Judicial Officer
    Mallard, Michelle Radford

Hearing Time
    10:30 AM

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1283499709680611329

@jlumfox10

Here is the official filing by Means. “Defendant asserts felony charges regarding previous bond setting were dismissed and as such bond should be reset to reflect current charges in newly filed amended criminal complaint.” Bond for LV in Madison Co is $1M. #fox10phoenix

1:32 PM · Jul 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Curious to see what he brings to the table at another bond hearing. Last time he flamed our hard. Also should be interesting to see what the prosecution brings to the table. All jmo

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1283499709680611329

@jlumfox10

Here is the official filing by Means. “Defendant asserts felony charges regarding previous bond setting were dismissed and as such bond should be reset to reflect current charges in newly filed amended criminal complaint.” Bond for LV in Madison Co is $1M. #fox10phoenix

1:32 PM · Jul 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

So to clarify, they're saying that bc the felony charges (abandonment) were dropped, that the bond should be lowered, considering right now she's only been charged with misdemeanors (obstruction, solicitation to commit crime & contempt of court)? Am I understanding that correctly?

Were the "conspiracy to conceal, destroy or alter evidence" charges considered a felony or misdemeanor?

Some people are more sensitive to the topic I guess. Anyway, this information changed the way I look at CW - NOT CV. You are correct it happened years ago, but her statement that CV was never violent with her makes me think she minimized or forgot about this incident or that it was greatly misrepresented in the first place. Anyhow, just to reiterate, it did not change how I view CV at all. Just makes me take CW's statements with a bit of skepticism now.

maybe CW subscribes to the school of thought, ‘never speak ill of the dead’.

or maybe Cheryl was trying to be careful not to reopen old family wounds.

I personally do not believe this adds a whole new light at all. What light? IMO that is a big statement to make.
CV made a defense that was never presented in court because it wasn’t prosecuted.
I’m missing the “wow”factor in this post.
CV was murdered IMO. Is this meant to justify that? Really confused by the post and the “wow”factor. The man was murdered in cold blood. All MOO

He was going to be prosecuted for the crime. Those documents also state that those charges were a bargaining chip. If CW dropped the charges, CV would agree to other things in the settlement.

I would say that none of the people depicted in the court documents are lily white. That does not mean they deserved to get murdered. I think CV did his share of bad things and made statements that were proven false.

What those documents do, however, is exonerate people wrongly accused of heinous acts and point us in the direction of a very dysfunctional parent who pushed people to say and do things they wouldn't normally say and do.

As for the redaction, it was the courts responsibility to redact if it was a legal obligation to do so. One thing I would like to add, the one living person who is affected the most by what is in those documents, made a public outcry not that long ago. So that might be relevant to the privacy issue. IMO

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1283496824733528064

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

JUST IN: Lori Vallow’s attorney files plea of not guilty to her misdemeanor charges in Madison County, ID. Also asking for bond reduction and change of venue. #fox10phoenix

1:21 PM · Jul 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Ok..please tell me what happens now..does she have 1 million bond for first set of offenses even though some charges were dropped? And 1 million bond for the second set just recently filed.?
And change of venue means what? If the lady judge lowers her bond which in MOO, she could not bond out anyway. Doesn't her other charges and bond keep her in jail? This makes my blood boil. Please advise..thanks

Curious to see what he brings to the table at another bond hearing. Last time he flamed our hard. Also should be interesting to see what the prosecution brings to the table. All jmo

Even if she got a bond reduction and it's still a sizable amount, who is there to arrange for that? Except for perhaps her mother or sister, the world around her has shrunk a lot.

Also, if a bond reduction is granted could this force the prosecution into showing their cards with the more serious charges we're all anticipating in order to keep her where she's at? I'm sure this was talked through when the state decided to dismiss the felony charges but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Even if she got a bond reduction and it's still a sizable amount, who is there to arrange for that? Except for perhaps her mother or sister, the world around her has shrunk a lot.

Also, if a bond reduction is granted could this force the prosecution into showing their cards with the more serious charges we're all anticipating in order to keep her where she's at? I'm sure this was talked through when the state decided to dismiss the felony charges but it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

BBM - that is what I was wondering/speculating as well!

Thanks for this post. I’m confused as well about the entitlement. It seems to me to be public information.

I don't believe they are talking about being professionals got them access to the documents. They are saying that they are more than just YouTubers. They are professionals who have a YouTube channel.

We know that anyone can get court documents unless they are sealed.

Can someone remind me when the end of the world is next week? I have some weekend plans to change if it's Monday.

Late to the party, but I sure hope Chori/Load have that date wrong, I'm judging county fair entries on the 22nd and am really looking forward to cake, coffee cake, layer cake, snack cake, pound cake, bread, quick bread, whole grain bread, lots of rolls, a bunch of categories of cookies, you name it.

No pie, there's a whole separate pie contest.

I suppose if the world ends, my weight or pant size won't matter much, right?

JMHO YMMV LRR See y'all on the other side!

So to clarify, they're saying that bc the felony charges (abandonment) were dropped, that the bond should be lowered, considering right now she's only been charged with misdemeanors (obstruction, solicitation to commit crime & contempt of court)? Am I understanding that correctly?

Were the "conspiracy to conceal, destroy or alter evidence" charges considered a felony or misdemeanor?
Felony, according to the Idaho Courts portal (Case #CR22-20-0838; State of Idaho Plaintiff, vs. Lori Norene Vallow Defendant; Statute #I18-2603FCY)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member