Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeez.
LVD ‘s voice!
Is that JJ talking in the background?
Wow! So, do my ears deceive me or did Lori just reference The Commandments are she supports them. Is she thinking of the same Commandments I am thinking of? Bearing false witness, adultery, killing,etc???[/QUOTE]
Why, yes, she’s thinking of those Commandments, and she’s proud to say that she did every one of them.

I thought the podcast tonight was very insightful. I especially appreciated their point that LV would turn on one husband or man once she had another man lined up to partner in a fight against him. Also I thought they made a good point about seeing the men as conquests, the more out of reach the better. Competing against a wife and winning her husband or competing against a husband and winning the child seems to be a power trip that she enjoys. It is possible that is why she did not like CR's wife. She competed with her but lost? It would be interesting to see if this same pattern happened with female friends or with the children and step children. Maybe that is why she may have tried to set up Charles' boys with a risque picture of TR? Competing for CV. Then after he was dead, she kept his nice watches from them. It makes me wonder if that is why she agreed to adopt JJ? Was it to win that child from his biological parents? Just to feel superior? I wonder if she will make friends in prison and turn on them when she has a new one?

On the release of the papers, I do understand people feeling that it was wrong. No argument there. But as a child of a divorce who maybe never got the whole or the true story but just lived it, I think it would be helpful to read what really was going on as recorded by unbiased professionals. CR might not have know to seek out these records or even knew that they existed. But since they do and they are out there, I hope (if he chooses to read them) he can fill in some gaps or find some truth to use as solid ground. But I could understand if he did not want to learn any more horrible things about his mom. I am sure he will learn a lot at the trial. jmo

1. Tricia's Youtube tonight is amazing! So much info about JR and CV and both of their cases which the FBI are looking at now. I've learned more about the case tonight than I thought possible. This info will be a big part of the Vallow/Daybell story moving forward.
2. WTAF has not something wrong, or something that wasn't going to happen. Honestly, thank heaven it was them. But this is all info coming out and there will be so much more, the second husband's story is just coming out, and we lerning so much about Lori and Chad and everyone involved, MOO.
Thank you for this ❤️

I guess I'm gonna have to do some prolific expansion of my ignore list: I have all kinds of problems with folks who want to keep their identities secret but think it's okay to broadcast confidential details of childrens' lives, taking away every shred of anonymity from those poor victims.
With all due respect, our identities are not secret. Our names and faces are out there as the face of WTAF. Aimee and I are both easily found and accessible across all social media. We chose to keep our individual, personal WS profiles private that we have each had for years. Those are our personal profiles and we have the right to our anonymity for those profiles, per WS rules

155etta said:
Could she possibly be trying to get out of the Madison County jail and into the Fremont County jail where Chad is? If she posted bail on the Madison charges and then just had the million dollar bond on the Fremont charges, would they have to transfer to the Fremont County jail?

From what I recall from an article posted here - please don't ask for link - I don't have it - but - it said she was in Madison County jail as Fremont County has no facility for women. I'm sure someone will correct me IF I am wrong - but that's what I recall! :)

Friday, July 17th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (Madison County) (via Zoom) (@ 10:30am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (17) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/8/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii), charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. $5M bond. Bond reduced (3/6/20) to $1M. Madison County
Madison County: Preliminary hearing set for 7/9 & 7/10/20. Preliminary hearings were cancelled. Guardianship hearing on 9/30/20.
7/2/20 Update: Madison County: DA dismisses the felony counts of desertion & nonsupport of children (charges were after she failed to meet a January deadline to return the children safely & was hit with the felony desertion charges), but still faces misdemeanor charges of resisting & obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime, & contempt of court and with new felony charges Monday for allegedly concealing, altering, and destroying evidence in the case.
7/14/20 Update: Madison County: Motion filed: Entry of plea, demand pretrial & jury trial. Enters a plea of not guilty to Count 1, 2, & 3 of amended complaint. Motion Re: 1) Motion re: reservation of affirmative defenses, 2) amended motion re bond reduction & 3) Motion re: change of venue. 7/15/20: Notice of remote hearing on 7/17/20 at 10:30am for pretrial conference thru telephone or video conference (Zoom) before Magistrate Judge Michelle Mallard.

*Charged (6/30/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond set at $1M. Fremont County
Court info from 3/5/20 thru 6/26/20 reference post #796 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

6/29/20 Update: Fremont County: Vallow was charged late Monday with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Hearing for new charges scheduled on 6/30/20 @ 4:30pm will appear remotely from the Madison County jail.
6/30/20 Update: Fremont County: New court documents (probable cause affidavit) detail the reasoning for the 2 additional charges against Lori Vallow. Police say they DO have body camera video of Lori Vallow lying to them about the location of her children. Police say it would have been "impossible" for Alex Cox to have buried the remains of JJ Vallow by himself in just 17 minutes on September 23, 2019. After Tylee died, her body was burned and dismembered. JJ was not. Police immediately recognized his face. "It was not possible to identify (Tylee's) remains by simply looking at them as they were too damaged". Via Zoom: Initial appearance for Lori Vallow. Judge Eddins, Prosecutor Rob Wood, attorney Mark Means and Vallow’s son Colby Ryan & his wife Kelsee are seen. Because they and their family members are victims of crimes, Kay and Larry Woodcock, along with Colby and Kelsee Ryan, were able to officially be part of Lori Daybell's court hearing today. Kay and Larry were listening in but were not on-screen. Judge asked Mark Means if he has ever represented any of the co-conspirators listed in the affidavit. Means says no. Prosecutor Rob Wood interjects that Means said he was representing Chad Daybell early on, before he was charged. The new charges are only punishable by up to 5 years in prison. Preliminary hearing set for August 10 and 11 at 9am for Fremont County.
7/10/20 Update: Fremont County: Motion filed Request to obtain approval to video/audio record, broadcast or photograph a court proceeding for preliminary hearing on 8/10 & 8/11/20 filed by Jessica Thill of Court-TV Media, LLC. ORDER TO SEAL: Per a stipulation motion to seal, the Court says some records may be sealed temporarily or permanently in the Lori Vallow case, if sealing them would “preserve a right to a fair trial.” On #3 of page 1, the Court finds the Defendant’s right to a fair trial to outweigh “public interest of disclosure in the matter of whether an attorney conflict of interest".
*Chad Guy Daybell (51) – Preliminary hearing on 8/3 & 8/4/20.

Yes, absolutely, horrible things are coming out about the levels of evil that Lori reached. It is horrible for the people involved, but what a great thing for them to find out the truth! To know they're not crazy, to know that things they remember make sense. Will it take a lifetime for them to figure it out, make sense of it, get therapy? Yes! We will be heavily involved in the case for maybe two/three years? Sure. Do all of Lori and Chad's kids, unlike us, have a lifetime of being heavily involved? Sure. But they need all of this info to be able to understand the evilness of Lori and Chad. Truth hurts but eventually heals. Secrets fester but never heal. MOO. Remember, Aimee and Danielle are not the bad guys here. Lori is the evil person that did these horrible things. Lori is the bad guy. MOO

It's still my very strong opinion if they want this info, it doesn't need to come from WS. This feels like a PR move to get followers. Jmo

Yes, absolutely, horrible things are coming out about the levels of evil that Lori reached. It is horrible for the people involved, but what a great thing for them to find out the truth! To know they're not crazy, to know that things they remember make sense. Will it take a lifetime for them to figure it out, make sense of it, get therapy? Yes! We will be heavily involved in the case for maybe two/three years? Sure. Do all of Lori and Chad's kids, unlike us, have a lifetime of being heavily involved? Sure. But they need all of this info to be able to understand the evilness of Lori and Chad. Truth hurts but eventually heals. Secrets fester but never heal. MOO. Remember, Aimee and Danielle are not the bad guys here. Lori is the evil person that did these horrible things. Lori is the bad guy. MOO
Thank you for this post @Redvines86!
For all those folks who are so upset about WTAF releasing all of the divorce documents, I do understand why you are offended but I would like to add a personal story that might slightly change your mind.
Full disclosure, I grew up in a very similar situation with a mother very much like LVD. Extremely contentious divorce between parents (fortunately no one was murdered) but I heard all kids of lies about my father from my mom. Horrific things that children should never even consider - let alone their Father. My mother swore up and down about these stories and they got more and more involved as she told them over the years (convincing herself they were true). My Dad talked with me, told me the truth at age 13 (which my Mom denied), and when I was in my 40's he gave me the actual divorce papers. Thank god I was able to see the real truth (instead of wonder the rest of my life) and to know the way things actually went down and how those things jived with my own memories as a small child.

I do believe in protecting children but they don't live in a vacuum, I believe in the best protection of children is uncover the wounds that fester, nurture the wounds and allow them to heal without toxins attacking their most vulnerable places. It is definitely that time for CR and at this point, I doubt that the allegations from 15 years ago are going to hurt him more than he is already hurting for TR & JJ.
JMO

Thank you for this post @Redvines86!
For all those folks who are so upset about WTAF releasing all of the divorce documents, I do understand why you are offended but I would like to add a personal story that might slightly change your mind.
Full disclosure, I grew up in a very similar situation with a mother very much like LVD. Extremely contentious divorce between parents (fortunately no one was murdered) but I heard all kids of lies about my father from my mom. Horrific things that children should never even consider - let alone their Father. My mother swore up and down about these stories and they got more and more involved as she told them over the years (convincing herself they were true). My Dad talked with me, told me the truth at age 13 (which my Mom denied), and when I was in my 40's he gave me the actual divorce papers. Thank god I was able to see the real truth (instead of wonder the rest of my life) and to know the way things actually went down and how those things jived with my own memories as a small child.

I do believe in protecting children but they don't live in a vacuum, I believe in the best protection of children is uncover the wounds that fester, nurture the wounds and allow them to heal without toxins attacking their most vulnerable places. It is definitely that time for CR and at this point, I doubt that the allegations from 15 years ago are going to hurt him more than he is already hurting for TR & JJ.
JMO

I am sorry for what you went through.

I also think CR is pretty aware by this time that things are not right.

My main point of contention is beautifully illustrated in your story. Unless I'm reading things wrong, your dad gave you the information privately vs blasting it on youtube.

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

Jmo

Here was your original post: SBM. I'm having trouble quoting it for some reason.

I've known people from the most horrible childhoods you could imagine who have done some of the most remarkably positive things in their lives and for other people. And I've seen people who come from the most unremarkably normal childhoods go on to commit unspeakable atrocities.
I don't think having an f-ed up family explains mental illness or personality disorders, unless there is a hereditary genetic condition in play, which I don't think any of us can say.

My response was that I do not agree with this bolded statement. I took your statement to mean that if someone, anyone has a personality disorder or mental illness, growing up in a screwed up family is never a factor. Because that's what you said. I know nothing about Lori's childhood and I wouldn't pretend to know what caused her to be the way she is. But this discussion is OT because I am stating that I have no idea what her circumstances were growing up. In fact, I think there was a post from admin awhile back that we were not to discuss any mental condition she may or may not have because we do not know of any professional diagnosis. Discussing the mental condition or psychopathy of other criminals is for a whole other forum. IMO

OK, I understand what you're saying. Maybe "explains" was careless on my part. I didn't mean there was no correlation, or that it's never a factor. I meant that I don't agree that a messed up family creates a murderer, which was how I took the comment in someone else's original post. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

My main point of contention is beautifully illustrated in your story. Unless I'm reading things wrong, your dad gave you the information privately vs blasting it on youtube.

Jmo
I would have preferred to have it validated by multiple people when I was young for many reasons and in my case it would have been better to have it blasted on youtube than for me to be left w/cognitive dissonance and being beaten for speaking about what I knew to be true (just so my Mom could continue her lies). I am not looking for sympathy but hoping to enlighten those who feel indignant about the release of the WTAF documents for the sake of the kids involved.

Maybe this will crack some light into insight that those children were all victims of Lori. Plain and simple. If in fact those acts did happen in Lori's home then we have at a minimum a lack of supervision of those kids and a failure to protect them after she found out the allegations. Instead, LVD came up with the idea it would be great to put a adolescent boy in her 3 y/o daughter's bedroom while a court order was in place to have cameras in all of the boys bedrooms & living room.

Silence is what allows people like this to exist and continue their dastardly deeds.
JMO

I would have preferred to have it validated by multiple people when I was young for many reasons and in my case it would have been better to have it blasted on youtube than for me to be left w/cognitive dissonance and being beaten for speaking about what I knew to be true (just so my Mom could continue her lies). I am not looking for sympathy but hoping to enlighten those who feel indignant about the release of the WTAF documents for the sake of the kids involved.

Maybe this will crack some light into insight that those children were all victims of Lori. Plain and simple. If in fact those acts did happen in Lori's home then we have at a minimum a lack of supervision of those kids and a failure to protect them after she found out the allegations. Instead, LVD came up with the idea it would be great to put a adolescent boy in her 3 y/o daughter's bedroom while a court order was in place to have cameras in all of the boys bedrooms & living room.

Silence is what allows people like this to exist and continue their dastardly deeds.
JMO
Speaking about LV's case here. I don't think the sensitive information about the child custody battles she was involved in could have legally been blasted in the media when it was happening. It becoming public (without being used in court) after many years wouldn't stop her either IMO.

Jmo
Good points, but just to clarify my point, Wenwe4 didn't have a major famous murder case that will be all over the news even more than it is now, we haven't even begun with this really, and especially, CR's father figure JR can't sit down and have a private conversation and share what really happened as he, MOO, was murdered by Lori.

Good points, but just to clarify my point, Wenwe4 didn't have a major famous murder case that will be all over the news even more than it is now, we haven't even begun with this really, and especially, CR's father figure JR can't sit down and have a private conversation and share what really happened as he, MOO, was murdered by Lori.

What are you basing your opinion on, as far as LVD murdering JR? Jmo

What are you basing your opinion on, as far as LVD murdering JR? Jmo
Well, the FBI has opened up the case to look at it again. We're also finding out that all the money Lori's been running around with was JR's life insurance policy. The papers are allowing us to see Lori's patterns. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member