Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose another avenue would be to ascertain exactly what Lori thinks a zombie is and how she could distinguish/characterise a 'zombie possession' viz a viz that persons normal behaviour.
She would have to implicate CD because wasn't it his pendulum act and zombie "chart of accounts" that guided CVD in her assessments?

I appreciate this comparison. And your assessment of “Mrs. Daybell”. He didn’t get it, she won’t. My sister still won’t go to a damn movie. For real.

That was my local theater. I definitely understand the anxiety, although I have been back there to see movies since then. Believe it or not they are still open (or were until COVID-19 shut them down temporarily)! Anyway, yeah, if James Holmes, who was very clearly a disturbed individual, didn't get any special consideration, then neither should LVD or CD IMO. 100%

I have been thinking about CDs method of operation, lecturing, writing, & projecting. He basically IMO is an *over sharer, *over seller, *thinks he’s smarter than the average person....as he text Tammy about the raccoon & burning limbs the day of Tylee’s nightmare in his b/yard.
IMO he does the same thing at Tammy’s eulogy by (way over sharing) saying TD prob must of died *earlier* in her sleep ( six hrs) but he did not realize she was gone til morning. Why say that? Cover his fanny in case someone wondered why she had been deceased so long before help was contacted?
There are amazing Criminologists with case studies of Mr Chad’s kind.
He can’t help but tell *part of the truth* it seems.

MOO
Over sharing/explaining = consciousness of guilt. IMO

Thanks! I was just going to ask that question!
I remember the Google thing started with someone saying that as sort of a snarky remark and it took off from there although it would be interesting to know what was going through his mind while sitting in his car on his daughter's driveway as his yard is being torn apart by an army of LE. We can just imagine.

I get what you are saying but Meridian is a town of 75,000 with at least dozens of law offices. Big compared to Rexburg. Not one law office I find on sites specifically for finding attorneys lists that address yet Means and Prior both list the same address with the same suite number? The exact address that Drc40 points out is the address of record on the legal filings?

2 defendants in a conspiracy case independently find lawyers hundreds of miles away who are coincidentally sharing pens and pencils and eating lunch together...? I don't believe in coincidences.

I also believe, MOO, it is not incompetence but subterfuge that Means gets the zip code wrong and that the alternate address for Attorney Prior in Caldwell, ID is the same as 4 other law firms yet 3 of 4 law firms at that address on Google maps has a different address in their own websites. Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

Meridian Criminal Lawyers | Compare Top Rated Idaho Attorneys | Justia

Best 30 Attorneys in Meridian, ID with Reviews - YP.com

https://lawyers.findlaw.com

I dunno if I'd take it quite that far (personally). At least the address in Caldwell actually lists his firm name on the front of the building (along with a couple more firm names). It just points to a small-time individual attorney trying to maintain a presence cheaply.

Even the Meridian thing is not hard to understand -- again, the key being the desire to maintain a point of presence cheaply -- as I'd think that Means or Prior (whichever) was contacted first, and then when the need to have another lawyer came, he said "hey I know a guy... in fact, we share a wastebasket and I'm eating his leftover sushi from the fridge right now!"

That was my local theater. I definitely understand the anxiety, although I have been back there to see movies since then. Believe it or not they are still open (or were until COVID-19 shut them down temporarily)! Anyway, yeah, if James Holmes, who was very clearly a disturbed individual, didn't get any special consideration, then neither should LVD or CD IMO. 100%

I was thinking about the Andrea Yates case so many years ago. I know at first they did not find her innocent by reason of insanity, but on appeal they did. That was Texas, and Andrea had a very well documented history.

I am guessing that prisoners with a diagnosis continue with medication, because I can't imagine how they would be handled if they weren't.

I tend to forget that a person can be both insane and guilty, it doesn't have to be one or the other. Its obvious to me that LV does have some kind of condition that will get worse as the years go by.

Last edited:
Another thing that bothers me is the story about the installation of cameras by court order. I wonder if that was when Charles' sons were visiting or how that came to happen. There must be court testimony involved? What was happening then that apparently was being denied as being done? Was it happening at night when everyone was sleeping? I'd be very curious about that.

I was thinking about the Andrea Yates case so many years ago. I know at first they did not find her innocent by reason of insanity, but on appeal they did. That was Texas, and Andrea had a very well documented history.

I am guessing that prisoners with a diagnosis continue with medication, because I can't imagine how they would be handled if they weren't.

I tend to forget that a person can be both insane and guilty, it doesn't have to be one or the other. Its obvious to me that LV does have some kind of condition that will get worse as the years go by.

I think some prisoners with some diagnosis may be able to continue w/(some) previously Rx'd meds if they advocate for themselves and it is deemed appropriate, and the jail will cover the cost. I am pretty sure you cannot medicate someone against their will (there may be some exclusions to this if they are a harm to self or others & court orders it but it is extremely rare).
JMOO

Good research! BUT, I think as the bodies were disposed of afterwards, I think this would go to intent e.g. she knew it was wrong to kill. If Lori truly believed she was killing zombies, the bodies would not have been hidden. IMO, if any mental condition comes into play, it will be fitness to stand trial.

And from general information I've read, the "bar" for that is pretty high, right? Like she'd have to be in a mental state where she's unable to comprehend what she's being tried for, or why? Unable to assist her own defense? Is that accurate for Idaho?

And from general information I've read, the "bar" for that is pretty high, right? Like she'd have to be in a mental state where she's unable to comprehend what she's being tried for, or why? Unable to assist her own defense? Is that accurate for Idaho?
That was my first thought, too, having sleuthed a lot of "mailbox storefronts" in past, but both buildings are real bricks and mortar commercial real estate that do not appear to be Mailboxes, Etc or the like.

Unless I'm mistaken someone posted a photo of the building a few days ago

I hadn't seen this video clip previously, NG interviewing the PI who BB & KW hired early on in this case.

LVD talking about how she is a "gatherer" and she wants to be together during the end times with other Mothers and lots of children. (Ugh) Cue up to 10:30 - 11:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm