Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly! Let’s hope bigger charges are headed in today.

Imo even if MM needed the time to prepare, wouldn’t be be in his office more. I know he needs time with his client but again everyday all day seems excessive, even if you only have the one client. I can’t imagine the fees he’s racking up, maybe he is working pro bono o_O

All jmo
I think he's just in it for a book that he'll write.

Possibly! Let’s hope bigger charges are headed in today.

Imo even if MM needed the time to prepare, wouldn’t be be in his office more. I know he needs time with his client but again everyday all day seems excessive, even if you only have the one client. I can’t imagine the fees he’s racking up, maybe he is working pro bono o_O

All jmo

Please don't tell me he's fallen under her spell!

Just wondering if the court is restricting visual access because of exhibits (photos?) that may be entered at the prelim? Once out there on Zoom it would be difficult to limit exposure. Could that be a consideration?

Long time lurker (this account was created in 2014), but with today being the end of the world, I figured I should post.

Do we have a time when it starts? Is it a black tie affair? My mom never taught me proper dress for the apocalypse, so I'm a little lost. Do I need to get into an evening gown, or are my track shorts just fine? It's supposed to be in the 100s again here today so, sadly, I will have frizzy hair for the end of the world. Bummer.

Does anyone think that LV or CD will find a way to commit suicide today? I mean, if it gets up on 9 PM and nothing's happening, I genuinely wonder if they'd do it just to, in some twisted way, make the prophecy "true," to save face. They have to know they're criminally sunk at this point. Or I feel like Chad knows on some level that the jig is up. Laurie, ehhhh...
No way either of them will commit suicide. IMO. Especially Lori, she always has a plan, remember?

Hence the reason he has all the time in the world to spend w/LVD leading up to end of times. Is MM in there attempting to calm and reassure LVD that she will not die today? Is he in there trying to bring her back down from delusions that she will not be harmed but everyone else in the jail will die today? Is she excited because nothing will happen to her (cannot taste blood) or excited because she thinks today is her "get out of jail free card"?
I am really curious about her mood at this very moment and over the next 24 hours! (Where are our jailhouse snitches? Our inside lines of communication?)
Anybody in Rexburg willing to talk about their experience w/Miss Lori?
I don’t know anyone in jail and I haven’t heard anything about her life on the inside. Maybe MM was part of the 144000. Certainly would be interesting to know what is happening. All jmo

Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings | East Idaho News
Prosecutor asks judge to ban video cameras at Daybell preliminary hearings
IMOO, the Prosecutor have a very good idea to ban Video cameras from the Daybell preliminary hearing, as it has been seen/witness by us in the past Lori loves the camera and the drama.
He may be trying to avoid us seeing that snobbish stuck up nose in front of JJ Grandparents(I admit that brought the worst inner child in me,(thinking, not doing it) if she walked in front of me doing that I would stuck my foot out to trip her up) It just brought the worst out in me.
1) This kind of behaviour could be a problem as later be claimed unfairness in the trial.
2) A soap opera, Gilbert and Sullivan operetta performance, I know that sounds very tacky but possible.(which can result in unfairness claim)
3) As the Cox Family says "Lori Has A Plan". some precaution may be required just in case.
Myself I am glad if there is no camera this hearings and trial extra, is going to be very emotional, for the sake of Justice and Law, let the evidence be focused on the two children not on Lori and Chad Daybell.
Hope all this make sense, drunk to much coffee, school is back and we already made a trip to Headmaster Office due to a family member getting into mischief, it is the 23rd of July early morning......none thing happened. I am in daggy clothes, hair is a mess.
Heading to bed now , so if anything happens/or not happens look forward to discussing with you all.

Disappointed in the prosecutor And disappointed he has hired a PR firm. I wish this would be a federal case and be removed from Utah all together. Makes no sense for members of LDS to be on jury.

Disappointed in the prosecutor And disappointed he has hired a PR firm. I wish this would be a federal case and be removed from Utah all together. Makes no sense for members of LDS to be on jury.
Couple of things caught my eye.
I think it will still be a Federal case - those charges we just haven't heard about yet (I am praying).
It is in Idaho (not Utah)
LDS members might be even more critical of these 2 because of how much they twisted & perverted the Mormon Doctrine. (IMO)

1. The case isn't in Utah. It's in Idaho.
2. Not sure why it "makes no sense for members of LDS to be on jury"? My LDS friends and family are just as outraged by this case as anyone else. They also take jury duty seriously. Why couldn't/wouldn't they be impartial and fair, like anyone else?

No offense intended and MOO

Edited to add: Sorry wenwe4, we posted at the same time. And almost exactly the same thing. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty