Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The case isn't in Utah. It's in Idaho.
2. Not sure why it "makes no sense for members of LDS to be on jury"? My LDS friends and family are just as outraged by this case as anyone else. They also take jury duty seriously. Why couldn't/wouldn't they be impartial and fair, like anyone else?

No offense intended and MOO
Gosh long day for me already. I meant Idaho. How did Utah come out? I’m sorry.

The locals there are mostly LDS and tightly knit communities. Although CD went down a strange path, some of LFS teachings start out similar. I just think the locals would be sympathetic to CD and LVD. I also wonder if prosecutor is sympathetic to their mission.

Couple of things caught my eye.
I think it will still be a Federal case - those charges we just haven't heard about yet (I am praying).
It is in Idaho (not Utah)
LDS members might be even more critical of these 2 because of how much they twisted & perverted the Mormon Doctrine. (IMO)
Just adding to your post, there’s plenty of people who aren’t LDS in Idaho.

Couple of things caught my eye.
I think it will still be a Federal case - those charges we just haven't heard about yet (I am praying).
It is in Idaho (not Utah)
LDS members might be even more critical of these 2 because of how much they twisted & perverted the Mormon Doctrine. (IMO)
I hope you are correct. :)

The locals there are mostly LDS and tightly knit communities. Although CD went down a strange path, some of LFS teachings start out similar. I just think the locals would be sympathetic to CD and LVD. I also wonder if prosecutor is sympathetic to their mission.
I think the locals are very extra unsympathetic to CD and LVD. I also think it's pretty obvious Ron Wood is not on board with them at all. I know a lot of LDS people and non LDS people and everyone is horrified by their beliefs and actions. MOO

I think the locals are very extra unsympathetic to CD and LVD. I also think it's pretty obvious Ron Wood is not on board with them at all. I know a lot of LDS people and non LDS people and everyone is horrified by their beliefs and actions. MOO
Thanks Redvines for your input. It helps.

So why does Rob Wood need a PR firm?
This is reminding me of the OJ Simpson case and prosecutor Marcia Clark and her changing daily hairdos. Doesn’t look good or smell right to me.

What I'm celebrating is the fact there are two evil people that will never see each other out of a courtroom again, never see Hawaii, never influence anyone again, and I very much hope both are visited many many times in their jail cells by departed ancestors, departed spouses, and departed descendants MOO.

Indeed. Whether that's via long, long, prison sentences or through a dramatic "translation" into another realm -- hopefully with plenty of smoke and fire, in a pronounced downward direction. Although if I were a betting person I'd put my shekels on the former outcome. And it can't come too soon, IMHO.

EDIT: I wonder when imagining "the end of THE world" LVD and especially CD, availing himself of his glorious powers of predestination, may actually have meant "the end of THEIR world." In which case the date might have to be moved backward and not forward, to the point where they first met. And, lo and behold, the prophesy is borne out --and, tragically, for their victims as well, though they will live long in the memories of those who knew and loved them.

Last edited:
I don’t know anyone in jail and I haven’t heard anything about her life on the inside. Maybe MM was part of the 144000. Certainly would be interesting to know what is happening. All jmo
I think it’s been said that she spends her time reading spiritual books and signing hymns. Should be interesting. Must be a lot of screeching noise.

How would killing your kids fit in? Portals, zombies and turning dark??

Indeed. Whether that's via long, long, prison sentences or through a dramatic "translation" into another realm -- hopefully with plenty of smoke and fire, in a pronounced downward direction. Although if I were a betting person I'd put my shekels on the former outcome. And it can't come too soon, IMHO.

EDIT: I wonder when imagining "the end of THE world" LVD and especially CD, availing himself of his glorious powers of predestination, may actually have meant "the end of THEIR world." In which case the date might have to be moved backward and not forward, to the point where they first met. And, lo and behold, the prophesy is borne out --and, tragically, for their victims as well, though they will live long in the memories of those who knew and loved them.

Even jokingly saying you are following "Satan" is pretty bad.
Don't need to be any particular religion or even religious at all to interpret that statement to mean you harm people and steal.

I don’t know anyone in jail and I haven’t heard anything about her life on the inside. Maybe MM was part of the 144000. Certainly would be interesting to know what is happening. All jmo

We had another case where a local was arrested and thrown in the slammer and gave the internet inside information. You aren't up for that? ;):D

Seriously people, everyone who is not a psychopathic killer, no matter what their religion, is horrified by this case. I can't believe anyone would think otherwise.
And don't forget, CV and TD were LDS, too. Why would LVD and CD get more sympathy than them?
Not sure the word is sympathy. Maybe just an understanding of their message. I think it was MG who said LDS mainstream teaches about zombies, etc. That is stuff I never heard before. It was just a thought that the particular community CD and his relatives live in may be more sympathetic or understanding or could relate to how they got off on a ledge with strange teachings. I dunno.
You are correct though. They are psychopathic.

No way either of them will commit suicide. IMO. Especially Lori, she always has a plan, remember?
That had been my original thinking was when it doesn't happen, that's what one or both of them would do. I saw another comment in a thread that's closed for their comments from someone who said she had found Lori's Instagram and apparently she has another daughter who is 27 at that time anyway. No she does not. She was wishing Melanie, her niece a happy birthday. I even message Nate Eaton about it thinking oh my gosh do we know for sure it's her knees but no she only has 2 biological children, Colby & Tylee, and of course the adopted son JJ which he counts just as much. Just was saying because the text she sent to Kay when she found out Charles had changed a life insurance policy was 5 kids and no life insurance. She's referring to her 3 & his 2.
Anyway, if someone has already said this, I do apologize, just wanted to clear it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine