Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please everyone understand, I am NOT dissing any mainstream religion. I was only repeating what others suggested started Chad off on this weird path and what I heard said. There is no way that I believe a sincere LDS member believes that crap that CD put forth. Frankly, how could anyone?

I still say he and Lori had a scam operation.

Right now, I am wondering how excited they both are that today is “their” day and they will be leaving the earth soon?

Actually, I have a feeling CD knows what he is and that Lori’s world will come crashing down in a few hours because their scam cannot go forward.

And how frightened must MP be that sbe will charged as an accomplice sometime after midnight?

I certainly understand and I meant no offense. I just disagree with you. I think they will have no problem finding a fair and non-biased jury in ID, at least not based on religious beliefs. My concern is finding anyone who hasn't heard of the case and can form their opinion based only on what they hear in court. That's a different problem. Most people I talk to want CD and LVD in prison for life or worse.

Makes me think that the case is about to get much bigger. JMO
I agree. It certainly looks like Mr. Wood is getting his house in order prior to the serious charges that will be coming down. I'm repeating myself from previous posts but I still think they purposely waited till after today and that it'll be within the next couple of weeks, maybe even days. JMO.

I certainly understand and I meant no offense. I just disagree with you. I think they will have no problem finding a fair and non-biased jury in ID, at least not based on religious beliefs. My concern is finding anyone who hasn't heard of the case and can form their opinion based only on what they hear in court. That's a different problem. Most people I talk to want CD and LVD in prison for life or worse.

Thank you. :)
I certainly understand that “most people” want them in prison for
life. They murdered two children. Likely two adults. Attempted murder of one adult. Doesn’t that classify them as serial killers? And Lori’s smug look reminds me of the late Bonnie and Clyde.

What kind of press release would they have to release and would they be releasing much of anything outside of the courts since it is an active case?

I was thinking of defense lawyers who use PR firms in high profile cases.

As for the prosecutor, I cannot imagine why he would hire a PR firm.

But prosecutors must be very used to announcing charges. Why use a PR firm? This can’t be their first rodeo.

Taking into consideration what is going on with the case(s).....

The prosecution is asking the courts to restrict coverage - about the impact of live streaming and media coverage to their case. Perhaps the PR firm was hired to document for the court the effects of live streaming vs. just print vs. traditional media as to "how many folks view/reach" to support their upcoming hearing on the matter. That's what PR firms can do is assess such. MOO

That's the ONLY thing I can come up with that would make sense as to why the prosecutor's office would hire a PR firm, and to buttress his request it makes perfect sense as they can report on such to the court. They're the only folks that could write a report with numbers for the court to sway for their upcoming hearing on such matter MOO

Just spit balling here: Maybe they have hired a PR team because of the nature of the case. There is a dense LDS population in the area and they definitely want to avoid the appearance of any negative connotations being shown towards a religion that is heavily saturated in that region. What I am saying is: perhaps they want to make sure they do not step on any toes and are therefore seeking assistance and advice on how to thread a needle with the religious overtones inherent in this case. My opinion...

Taking into consideration what is going on with the case(s).....

The prosecution is asking the courts to restrict coverage - about the impact of live streaming and media coverage to their case. Perhaps the PR firm was hired to document for the court the effects of live streaming vs. just print vs. traditional media as to "how many folks view/reach" to support their upcoming hearing on the matter. That's what PR firms can do is assess such. MOO

That's the ONLY thing I can come up with that would make sense as to why the prosecutor's office would hire a PR firm, and to buttress his request it makes perfect sense as they can report on such to the court. They're the only folks that could write a report with numbers for the court to sway for their upcoming hearing on such matter MOO

JMO but depending on any more arrests in the pipeline and potentially more defendants (we honestly don't know at this point what the prosecutor knows) his office will have their hands full just prosecuting. He needs a professional press liaison. Someone that knows what to say on the record, off the record, is this too much, too little? He will be working, sleeping, and eating this case to exhaustion. So will his team. They can't afford any slip ups due to exhaustion. Jmo

JMO but depending on any more arrests in the pipeline and potentially more defendants (we honestly don't know at this point what the prosecutor knows) his office will have their hands full just prosecuting. He needs a professional press liaison. Someone that knows what to say on the record, off the record, is this too much, too little? He will be working, sleeping, and eating this case to exhaustion. So will his team. They can't afford any slip ups due to exhaustion. Jmo

When the case blows up and every national news network is wanting an interview or statement, they will be referred to his PR reps. IMO

I was thinking it was pretty common actually, my cousin is a lawyer and I just called him to see what he thinks of it, he said nowadays with the big cases it is very common to hire a PR firm. MOO

I was thinking it was pretty common actually, my cousin is a lawyer and I just called him to see what he thinks of it, he said nowadays with the big cases it is very common to hire a PR firm. MOO

Thank you very much For asking and please thank your cousin for giving us this news. Now as we go forward on other cases we know that big cases may have a PR representation.

Somewhere in the World, it is now the July 23. Where I am we have about 5 1/2 hours left befor the date changes from the 21 to 22.

I am waiting for Chaddy and Loribell to make a new update revisal on the end of days. Nice to see they are still in jail!!!

That is very interesting information. I had no idea.

Also, I am no expert but I believe zombies have their roots in Africa and then Brazil, Haiti and possibly other Caribbean islands. I always heard of them associated with the voodoo religion. In Chad Daybell's case, my guess is he just borrowed the term due to the recent popularity of zombie movies and TV shows like The Walking Dead. It never made any sense to me, because I'd always thought of zombies as the walking dead. People possessed by spirits (The Exorcist), I don't recall ever being given that name. He was a fiction writer and just used his "skills" to concoct something that he could use to manipulate people who had certain vulnerabilities. IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member