Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the word is sympathy. Maybe just an understanding of their message. I think it was MG who said LDS mainstream teaches about zombies, etc. That is stuff I never heard before. It was just a thought that the particular community CD and his relatives live in may be more sympathetic or understanding or could relate to how they got off on a ledge with strange teachings. I dunno.
You are correct though. They are psychopathic.

Um, the mainstream LDS doesn't teach about zombies or anything close to the stuff LVD and CD were preaching.

ETA: We aren't to discuss LDS teachings but that needs to be cleared up.

Not sure the word is sympathy. Maybe just an understanding of their message. I think it was MG who said LDS mainstream teaches about zombies, etc. That is stuff I never heard before. It was just a thought that the particular community CD and his relatives live in may be more sympathetic or understanding or could relate to how they got off on a ledge with strange teachings. I dunno.
You are correct though. They are psychopathic.
BBM. Going by Nate Eaton's interview with MG, she said quite the opposite. She was aware that stuff that Chad was teaching wasn't part of the regular LDS doctrine.

Thanks Redvines for your input. It helps.

So why does Rob Wood need a PR firm?
This is reminding me of the OJ Simpson case and prosecutor Marcia Clark and her changing daily hairdos. Doesn’t look good or smell right to me.
IMO they hired a pr firm to handle the calls and inquiries about the case. This case has blown up and garnered more attention than anticipated. The prosecutors office isn’t very big compared to other law offices in the area. It may just be they are tired of answering phone calls and want to focus all their attention on their work. It may also be that they are getting so many phone calls they do not have enough people to man the phone. All jmo

IMO I don’t think they are true believers of this. Maybe LE is waiting for this date to pass just to see if one will talk before more charges.

https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1285807174531158017

Are you ready for tomorrow?

FBI experts we've spoken to say if Chad and Lori are actually true believers in their own prophesies... and the world doesn't end tomorrow... there might be a chance they talk.

Why PR firms and law firms go hand in hand

I'm not too sure what to think about the PR firm being hired. PR is there to help keep up a businesses image, not answer calls. The busin would need to hire more front office help if that's the issue. The PR could help the secretaries with the best way if handling those calls, but a no comment should be okay? If Woods has a case against CD and LV then he shouldn't have to worry about his image and what is being put on the internet and what can be found for forever. It does worry me that maybe he doesn't have a strong enough case to put her away for very long and therefore he hired a PR firm to help him and the county look good. Plus to help with damage control on the internet bc the entire world is going to be furious if they both don't end up with life sentences at least! He has a children and will have grandchildren one day and he doesn't want this to be the first case that comes up when they Google his name? Who knows? I certainly know nothing.

IMO they hired a pr firm to handle the calls and inquiries about the case. This case has blown up and garnered more attention than anticipated. The prosecutors office isn’t very big compared to other law offices in the area. It may just be they are tired of answering phone calls and want to focus all their attention on their work. It may also be that they are getting so many phone calls they do not have enough people to man the phone. All jmo
I really haven’t seen a prosecutor hire a pr firm, but have seen criminal defense attorneys hire them (good example is NP, Fotis Dulos’ attny). Your suggestion that RW hired one to mediate phone inquiries given that they are a small office may be correct, and hope that’s all that it is.

Um, the mainstream LDS doesn't teach about zombies or anything close to the stuff LVD and CD were preaching.

ETA: We aren't to discuss LDS teachings but that needs to be cleared up.
I’m not putting down LDS or any member thereof. I am discussing what MG discussed. To say they started out in LDS and were looking for more. There was also a gentleman who is involved with CD who said CD used teachings of LDS as a starting point I guess you would call it.
I’m done discussing this.

BBM. Going by Nate Eaton's interview with MG, she said quite the opposite. She was aware that stuff that Chad was teaching wasn't part of the regular LDS doctrine.
Yes she’s also said that. But she also said he started out that way. And those involved were searching for “more”.

Please everyone understand, I am NOT dissing any mainstream religion. I was only repeating what others suggested started Chad off on this weird path and what I heard said. There is no way that I believe a sincere LDS member believes that crap that CD put forth. Frankly, how could anyone?

I still say he and Lori had a scam operation.

Right now, I am wondering how excited they both are that today is “their” day and they will be leaving the earth soon?

Actually, I have a feeling CD knows what he is and that Lori’s world will come crashing down in a few hours because their scam cannot go forward.

And how frightened must MP be that sbe will charged as an accomplice sometime after midnight?

Two thoughts: I hope we remember when this is all over to find out just what MM did do all day every day at the jail? Just curious. I couldn't spend that much time one-on-one with my husband whom I love dearly!
Second - I have no problem with the PR firm. This case is HUGE. Whether it's press releases, whether to respond to things on social media, whether to hire more people to answer phones, whether to do a Dateline show or a podcast....I always believe you cannot get too much professional advice, especially if you are going into territory that you are not familiar with. RW may decide to take none of it. They may just be hiring them for a 2 hour meeting to give them some things to look out for. It doesn't necessarily mean we will ever see PR people on TV or at the courthouse whispering in RW's ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm