Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Judge comes to the point that he orders LDV to be in court for all proceedings. This way she cannot say “I did not know”. I believe the Judge Or Judges did that in felon arias or felon anthony trial. Nothing could come back on appeal about not knowing.

and YES....LVD is livid....and it would show unless she wore her mask, but the we can tell from daggers that shoot from her eyes....moo

Ohhhh, Chad is there, Lori is waiving appearance! She's not there today

that's interesting. She didn't want an opportunity to see Chad?

It could be anger. It could also be she is submitting and letting Chad be the leader. It could be an act of loyalty.

Side note: Chad absolutely looks possessed. Like there a moments he looks like the walking dead.

It could be anger. It could also be she is submitting and letting Chad be the leader. It could be an act of loyalty.
Nah she didn't want Chad to see her looking less beautiful than the goddess she once imagined she was.

And he has now lost all the minor changes she managed to implement on him while living the dream life in Hawaii and is back to being the lumpy, dough boy with the dumb look on his face again.

What on earth drew those two demons together? I shake my head in disbelief every time I see them.

Side note: Chad absolutely looks possessed. Like there a moments he looks like the walking dead.
Lori and “submitting”, and Lori being “loyal” are diametrically opposite conditions. She didn’t appear today because of her “appearance”. Superficiality is as deep as she gets. JMO.

Thanks for catching that - I missed it and it was epic (IMO).
as noted by @CSIDreamer "he shakes his head in disbelief". I was thinking RW must have said to himself "Really, who's side are you on MM?" What do you guys think was going though RW's head at the moment?
MM comment is going to HURT when it comes back to bite him in the butt HARD! What an absolute bozo! MOO

hahaha, gotta see this to believe it -

36mins14secs:

MM: "given the media coverage of this case already the public's right outweighs the potential argument of fairness for the defendants in this case."

RW's eyes almost pop out of his head.

I thought CD was looking a bit sick at the prospect of his preliminary hearing.

If you look closely, even CD's lawyer had a "WTF or huh???" reaction to that statement. It's quick and more subtle than RW's reaction but it's certainly there.

If you look closely, even CD's lawyer had a "WTF or huh???" reaction to that statement. It's quick and more subtle than RW's reaction but it's certainly there.
You're absolutely right. Perhaps it was the use of the word "defendants" that bothered him, speaking on behalf of CD too, just like he did in his written submission, or maybe it was just the whole message that was too absurd.

I think in that respect, the Zoom conferencing shows itself to be a possible hindrance to communication. The judge didn't notice that RW looked like he was going to interject, because they appear to have to mute their devices. That would have led to a really interesting exchange had they been in a normal courtroom setting, IMO.

I think it's possible LVD didn't attend the hearing because she is going to play her usual hand, which is to be the victim of abuse and project her own pathology onto her husbands. That would be hard to do through a screen and just eye contact but I think she's hoping the message that would come through, to anyone in her family who still believes in her, is something like 'how can I face the evil man who buried my children?'

You're absolutely right. Perhaps it was the use of the word "defendants" that bothered him, speaking on behalf of CD too, just like he did in his written submission, or maybe it was just the whole message that was too absurd.

I think in that respect, the Zoom conferencing shows itself to be a possible hindrance to communication. The judge didn't notice that RW looked like he was going to interject, because they appear to have to mute their devices. That would have led to a really interesting exchange had they been in a normal courtroom setting, IMO.

Yep, that was so obvious when it happened that he was reaching to talk. Everyone is doing a learning curve due to Zoom and Covid. My bet is Wood will not be putting off/on mute in the future due to such occurrence. And btw, how would they do a "sidebar" with Zoom? That would be an interesting question for Nate to answer... I'll send a note asking to him.

ETA: Done

I think it's possible LVD didn't attend the hearing because she is going to play her usual hand, which is to be the victim of abuse and project her own pathology onto her husbands. That would be hard to do through a screen and just eye contact but I think she's hoping the message that would come through, to anyone in her family who still believes in her, is something like 'how can I face the evil man who buried my children?'

Another thing that I chuckled about in the proceeding was when Chad's atty talked about an option was to have his family support be allowed in court. Ummm, okey dokey.. was he trying to project his family is still behind him in all this.

These are my notes I took when it was stated yesterday:

"Prior (Chad's atty) states his concern is historical documents says basis is public trial and public has a right to view proceedings. He says 2 options - open court to Chad's family for support etc..:rolleyes:. but not possible due to COVID, so option #2 is to livestream and he wants original decision to stand"

Well, guess the atty's aren't singing the same song because Lori's atty didn't state the same about her family support *chuckle* Where oh where did they all go now, no longer on Dateline or interviews now. Perhaps strategizing on what spin to give the next stage?

ETA: Excluding her son CR from above comment as we know where he stands. On the side of justice for Tylee and JJ MOO I think his communications "to the world" were significant in helping move this to justice.

Last edited:
I was listening to the WTAF youtube video/podcast the other day, in regard to LVD's divorce from her second husband WL in 1996.

It really is very interesting to me to hear what she said about him, because I think it's been really obvious since I saw her accusing CV of having an affair in Jan 2019, and telling anyone who would listen that CV wanted to kill her for her life insurance, and then again telling police she thought CV was planning an ambush, that her M.O./weapon is to accuse the other of what she herself has done, but also to see that going right back to 1996, when she was 23 years old, she already had this drama playing out where she was concerned with taking everything away from the other person, including clothes (although she flips it around onto him) -

I've transcribed part of what she wrote in her divorce (and note he denied everything she says) -

I must be a slow learner because I finally realised WL was a liar, he has no respect for God, for the truth or for the law. He and his step-father have core beliefs and their own rules of life that are anti-social and despicable. They have no consciousness of guilt for wrong-doing. They believe they can lie and cheat and conspire to do evil or break the law and get gain without any consequences. Their behaviour towards me is unconscionable.”

[Then lots of information about him stealing and hiding her car and depriving her of her clothes]

Then - neither WL or his step-father "demonstrated any compassion for the well-being of me or my baby. They deprived me of my clothes, my personal belongings for me and my baby which demonstrates that they are deprived of human kindness and compassion for the care of their own family members. In fact the only inescapable conclusion that a reasonable person could make is that [step-father] and WL intended to cause harm to me and my baby. WL never paid one penny towards the care and support for me and my baby during the entire relationship. He is void of any consciousness of right or wrong and lacks any virtue of good character. WL's lifestyle is similar to a pathological liar and a sociopath. He sees no wrong in using people for any purpose to get gain for his own needs and ambitions.”

I think it's fascinating that she went on to steal and hide CV's car and clothes and CV's and JJ's personal belongings. Where else have we seen similar accusations?

MBP: "the night my dad took me, he said we were gonna go get gas and we never came back. We left my mom there and he turned the power off, he took all of her credit cards, took her planner, and just left her there"

Unless LVD told her the 'facts', which is a possibility, there is something very deep going on here, in the wider picture, IMO.

I think that is absolutely amazing stuff to come out of the mind of a 23 year old. Tales of false-imprisonment (in his parents' home!) and escape, and so much drama including that she alleges he threatened to kill her and CR.

One thing that I find no explanation for is that LVD and CV stayed married for 13 years, albeit that she started to go off the rails after about 8 or 9 years, that's still quite remarkable. Her police report about CV's shooting makes interesting reading now that we know more about her history and with these additional facts.

moo

This was pretty much my first impression, too. It could be an example of what is called "splitting" in psychology, and would follow the pattern of treatment of her former spouses and children, and who knows who else:

The cognitive habit of splitting also implies the use of other related defense mechanisms, namely idealization and devaluation, which are preventive attitudes or reactions to narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury.[12] Splitting (psychology) - Wikipedia

I took it as a message from LV to CD and everyone else. The message being 'I don't ever want to lay eyes on this man again. I had no idea that my children were dead and buried in his backyard.'

Right, Lori. You may have fooled everyone before, but you're not fooling anybody now. JMO

This was pretty much my first impression, too. It could be an example of what is called "splitting" in psychology, and would follow the pattern of treatment of her former spouses and children, and who knows who else:

The cognitive habit of splitting also implies the use of other related defense mechanisms, namely idealization and devaluation, which are preventive attitudes or reactions to narcissistic rage and narcissistic injury.[12] Splitting (psychology) - Wikipedia

I took it as a message from LV to CD and everyone else. The message being 'I don't ever want to lay eyes on this man again. I had no idea that my children were dead and buried in his backyard.'

Right, Lori. You may have fooled everyone before, but you're not fooling anybody now. JMO

All below MOO..

I think she's getting many signals of non-support from her family/husband

#1 CR posts soon after all this hit the media pleading to Lori (GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#2 CR sitting with Larry Woodcock and his wife in court on the prosecution side vs. on "Lori's side" behind defense (kudos to CR! GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#3 CR and his wife on the initial Zoom for Lori as they were allowed to as to as being victims (GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#4 Lori no-show for this latest hearing wherein Chad's atty's buttresses that his family would support if open not for COVID rules (did she perhaps think she would be eye to eye AGAIN facing CR on Zoom?)

Meanwhile, Lori is back in the jail trying to connect with her portal?

All above MOO

Last edited:
hahaha, gotta see this to believe it -

36mins14secs:

MM: "given the media coverage of this case already the public's right outweighs the potential argument of fairness for the defendants in this case."

RW's eyes almost pop out of his head.

I thought CD was looking a bit sick at the prospect of his preliminary hearing.

When MM said that (and he also said "the cat's already out of the bag"), I believe MM was attempting to communicate that the media coverage of this case to date had ALREADY spoiled the venue for fairness for the defendants, as though the necessity for a venue change ALREADY existed before even this hearing on the motion as well as for any future Preliminary Hearing.

I think she's getting many signals of non-support from her family/husband

#1 CR posts soon after all this hit the media pleading to Lori (GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#2 CR sitting with Larry Woodcock and his wife in court on the prosecution side vs. on "Lori's side" behind defense (kudos to CR! GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#3 CR and his wife on the initial Zoom for Lori as they were allowed to as to as being victims (GREAT respect for this young man seeking justice for JJ and Tylee)

#4 Lori no-show for this latest hearing wherein Chad's atty's buttresses that his family would support if open not for COVID rules

Meanwhile, Lori is back in the jail trying to connect with her portal?

Huh. I wonder if she thought CR was going to be on the zoom again? Surely MM would have told her he wasn't. Jmo

When MM said that (and he also said "the cat's already out of the bag"), I believe MM was attempting to communicate that the media coverage of this case to date had ALREADY spoiled the venue for fairness for the defendants, as though the necessity for a venue change ALREADY existed before even this hearing on the motion as well as for any future Preliminary Hearing.
I think if that's his belief he should have attempted to preserve a low key presence going forward, by joining with RW in advocating local reporters only in the courtroom and turning off youtube coverage which will extend to all counties and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm