Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught that, too. My impression was that she was denying knowing that the children were dead, as if to say "are you going to let them get away saying that?".
Yep. That was my impression too. I continue to believe she’ll insist she thought Alex took them someplace safe and for the kid’s safety they agreed he not tell Lori their location. That way there was no chance she could be tricked/threatened into disclosing their whereabouts. And because she was such a loving mother she might break down and go to them, with demon grandmothers and zombie LE hot on her tail.

I don’t think there’s any chance in Hell that version is true. But the DA will need at least some evidence indicating she knew they were dead. Could be digital communications confirming she knew, witness testimony or Chad tossing her under the bus.

Question for lawyers and our seasoned sleuthers: Chad’s pre-trial hearing on “conspiracy to conceal” charges is scheduled to happen a week before Lori’s. Does going second somehow give Lori an advantage (or disadvantage)?

Thanks. I am wondering what is happening behind the scenes with the FBI. Could they possibly have concluded all their work on this case? I don't see how that is possible with so many players, so much testing to be done, and covering so many jurisdictions.

I was surprised they were there as long as they were in general. Those are max resources. I think Rob Wood's agreeing to the time frame today was already discussed among themselves and the timing of the charges being dropped, etc...fit into what they expected from the judge and how they handle themselves going forward. I don't think anything was unexpected. This had to come to a head at some point and that time is now. Judge Mallard's reaction though to the "6 months" was priceless though. I just don't think the PA is going to argue for less time to prepare with so many variables...ESPECIALLY, with both LV and CD in jail without any realistic chance of release. Not much to complain about if you're the PA

Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
The FBI Mobile Command Center was in Rexburg for several weeks. I'm told it is now back in Salt Lake City but is available if needed in the future.

"We continue to assist Rexburg as the case progresses," a spokeswoman tells me.

BBM
Ummm...Doesn't he mean like several months or almost 20 weeks? For a casual reader, it's a very poor representation of what has actually been going on in Rexburg.

@SleuthD-o-doubleg, I thought the same thing but I'd think that even though the mobile unit is gone, FBI personnel may still be in town assisting as needed. Of course, in this day and age, I don't know if they'd even have to physically be there anymore.

I imagine some evidence needed to be examined on-site, hence the mobile unit. The reason being is that if it is not a federal case the evidence is the responsibility of the State of Idaho and the chain of custody needs to be maintained meticulously so it does not become an issue the defense can use to their benefit. Once the FBI has a copy of it, which is something that they do utilize, or has tested it, that can be further examined anywhere.

I don't know the first thing about the "judge business" but to me, Judge Mallard didn't seem to be nearly as organized as Judge Eddins. She didn't have a calendar for 2021 with her and had to recess to look over the previous hearing. I'd have thought she'd have been well versed on this case, as high profile as it is. I don't know........ maybe it's just me or that's just the way things are done.

Watch her reaction when MM said 6 months. I think the only reason the PA even goes along with such a date is that it doesn't hurt them in any way. The 2 people they want in jail are there (and not going anywhere) and it gives them ample time to build their case. I don't see any reason to rush anything. The only difference will be the quality of food/conditions of a county jail vs. where they'll end up.

Any lawyers want to chime in? I get the impression that the time frame was excessive yet agreeable to the PA. I'm wrong all the time though

How would this play out for CD and LV and the prosecutor? So both would have separate judges but same prosecutor for the same case because LV had other charges? Am I understanding this right?

I am hoping it will be like the Markel case. Where they both are under one judge and the cases are combined. That would make it more difficult for them to point fingers at each other during the trial.

Lori’s nowhere near smart enough to stay alive and avoid vigilantes outside of jail, so posting bond seems like a terrible move for her. If she can even do it.
I don’t want her out. At all. But IMO this is a ridiculous post. Obscene actually imo.
If she is bailed, God forbid, your statement on vigilantes is obscene.
I don’t want her to have a minute of freedom. But this post disgusted me. That’s not how our justice system works.
JMO
ETA Our society is not one of vigilantes. And the idea of fearing that to me normalizes it. And that is disgusting. JMO

Last edited:
100%. JMO, but there’s something much deeper here and even more to come from a document stand point. The truth is not pretty. It downright sucks. But to understand the whys and how’s, you have to understand those involved and their history. As always, all JMO.
Kindly explain the truth? Because it seems you think we’re missing something and an explanation rather than teasers would be helpful. JMO

Please read the following message from Tricia:
Hey, I just saw this. I am enjoying this site. But also pretty broke. Is Websleuths kind of crowd funded? I could give like $20 to keep the site going if it would go away. Is that valid and helps? Sincerely asking. Not sure how it works

Yep. That was my impression too. I continue to believe she’ll insist she thought Alex took them someplace safe and for the kid’s safety they agreed he not tell Lori their location. That way there was no chance she could be tricked/threatened into disclosing their whereabouts. And because she was such a loving mother she might break down and go to them, with demon grandmothers and zombie LE hot on her tail.

I don’t think there’s any chance in Hell that version is true. But the DA will need at least some evidence indicating she knew they were dead. Could be digital communications confirming she knew, witness testimony or Chad tossing her under the bus.

Question for lawyers and our seasoned sleuthers: Chad’s pre-trial hearing on “conspiracy to conceal” charges is scheduled to happen a week before Lori’s. Does going second somehow give Lori an advantage (or disadvantage)?
I think it’s an advantage, although she is insisting on Mrs. Daybell so I don’t think she’s turning... yet.
Interesting thoughts. Seems a bit far fetched to me. JMO

Rob Wood stated today that LVD's "only family contact" is CD. That means no other person in her family has attempted to contact her. Her Mom & sister still must think she can't talk about anything because it is recorded so they can't talk at all. (I wonder if they will change their minds once she is convicted). I wonder if LVD has taken the money put on her books by reporters, podcasters, and anyone else and has used that money to video chat w/CD in jail. Once you sign up with an account you schedule video chat appointments - were there any restrictions between jails?

Seems that LVD must be getting pretty darn lonely these days. No children to talk to (CR is done even trying to talk to her by his appearance on the zoom hearing) and her other kids are dead. Her friends are all distancing themselves for self-preservation (IMO) and family has decided she is unable to even speak because she is recorded. (who cares if it is recorded how about just checking in on your loved one?)
moo

I don't think WTAF is throwing teasers, just speaking carefully so as not to make public what some do not want to know. The information is widely available.
I’m biting my tongue hard. This whole statement. Not personal at all.
What is it that we don’t want to know?
Why speak carefully around information if it’s widely available? This post makes no sense to me.
Absurd. JMO

I don’t want her out. At all. But IMO this is a ridiculous post. Obscene actually imo.
If she is bailed, God forbid, your statement on vigilantes is obscene.
I don’t want her to have a minute of freedom. But this post disgusted me. That’s not how our justice system works.
JMO
ETA Our society is not one of vigilantes. And the idea of fearing that to me normalizes it. And that is disgusting. JMO

Honestly, I normally scroll & roll your posts and I don't even want to reply but at what point are they promoting vigilantes? I think it's safe to say that in a case like this, there will be crazy people whom would pose a risk should she be able secure bond. You're literally attacking a person without the basic comprehension of what they're saying.

Honestly, I normally scroll & roll your posts and I don't even want to reply but at what point are they promoting vigilantes? I think it's safe to say that in a case like this, there will be crazy people whom would pose a risk should she be able secure bond. You're literally attacking a person without the basic comprehension of what they're saying.
Thank you for your insight.

Rob Wood stated today that LVD's "only family contact" is CD. That means no other person in her family has attempted to contact her. Her Mom & sister still must think she can't talk about anything because it is recorded so they can't talk at all. (I wonder if they will change their minds once she is convicted). I wonder if LVD has taken the money put on her books by reporters, podcasters, and anyone else and has used that money to video chat w/CD in jail. Once you sign up with an account you schedule video chat appointments - were there any restrictions between jails?

Seems that LVD must be getting pretty darn lonely these days. No children to talk to (CR is done even trying to talk to her by his appearance on the zoom hearing) and her other kids are dead. Her friends are all distancing themselves for self-preservation (IMO) and family has decided she is unable to even speak because she is recorded. (who cares if it is recorded how about just checking in on your loved one?)
moo
BBM. "She has family who lives locally" was one of the defense arguments in the past for not being a flight risk. I don't think RW's statement implied that her family living in Arizona/Utah had no contact with her.

I’m biting my tongue hard. This whole statement. Not personal at all.
What is it that we don’t want to know?
Why speak carefully around information if it’s widely available? This post makes no sense to me.
Absurd. JMO

Maybe the thread administrator said it best here...

ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia is very familiar with WTAF and the documents that are being referred to. She has great respect for WTAF Wicked Truths and is reviewing this matter as she has time.

Please stop the bickering. Any further attacks against WTAF Wicked Truths will result in a minimum 1 month TO from the board.

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61