Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens.
By the way, what else can he possibly do with a client who is leaving earth next Wednesday? She can’t possibly be concerned with his charges since she won’t need to worry about things on this earth anymore, right?

Maybe she told him to spend it all and she would take him with her when she beams her way out.
Isn't that nice.
A religion that brings you forever into God's grace after killing your cumbersome children.

Isn't that nice.
A religion that brings you forever into God's grace after killing your cumbersome children.
Yeah, NO. Don’t believe that for a minute. I just don’t get why she can’t admit she belonged to the church of Satan . What she believes has nothing to do with God. She will find that out one day.

Here is a link to the podcast that Tricia did with the WTAF folks re: the recently released court documents. If you don't want to know more about the earlier years of LVD - please just scroll & roll. If you would like to hear more about the patterns of behavior that she exhibited with the court system, and in her previous relationships - then I highly recommend you listen.

It helps me to gain information before making a knee jerk reaction to something I don't understand. Sometimes I need to just sit back, suspend judgement and ask questions before making a decision. One thing I do know for a fact is that I can not make an "informed decision" if I don't have information.
JMO
Thank you for this. Thank you for your comments also.

It happens.
By the way, what else can he possibly do with a client who is leaving earth next Wednesday? She can’t possibly be concerned with his charges since she won’t need to worry about things on this earth anymore, right?

Maybe she told him to spend it all and she would take him with her when she beams her way out.
I'll bet that he got an invitation to join the 144,000 and cut her a great deal. ;)
I feel snubbed since I didn't get invited but then I didn't even know about 7/22 till I started following the case here on WS.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    137 bytes · Views: 15
I'll bet that he got an invitation to join the 144,000 and cut her a great deal. ;)
I feel snubbed since I didn't get invited but then I didn't even know about 7/22 till I started following the case here on WS.
Question. Would you have joined the group?
I know the answer. I guess Lori was the salesman of the group since she attracted the other five.

I would question the morality of anyone defending these violent and dangerous idiots.
IANAL
In the US justice system the accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty. All accused are entitled to receive competent defenses(in a perfect world). Attorneys are not responsible for anything their clients have or have not done. Defense attorneys are doing their jobs when they provide their clients with an adequate defense. They do not prejudge guilt or morality of what their clients might or might not have done. Defense attorneys are a crucial part of the US legal system. Otherwise, an arrest could mean automatic conviction. Moo

Anyway, I'll end this tangent by saying LV and CD's take on the almighty?
How can anyone even begin to guess the workings of LVD's mind? I've tried to imagine and I just can't fathom her reasonings and the ability she has to live with herself. She simply can't have the emotions of a normal person. Is she a greedy psychopath who uses religion as a means to manipulate those around her? Or does she truly believe Chad's doctrine to the point of abandoning the morals she was taught and the ethics of all civilized societies? Anyone's guess is as good as mine.

How can anyone even begin to guess the workings of LVD's mind? I've tried to imagine and I just can't fathom her reasonings and the ability she has to live with herself. She simply can't have the emotions of a normal person. Is she a greedy psychopath who uses religion as a means to manipulate those around her? Or does she truly believe Chad's doctrine to the point of abandoning the morals she was taught and the ethics of all civilized societies? Anyone's guess is as good as mine.
Hello and Welcome to WS Sleeplessinaz.
I agree that she doesn't appear to display emotions that would be congruent with her environment. This truly concerns me because she had JJ in her care - who was on the Autism spectrum (kids who can really struggle with displaying/regulating appropriate emotions) and LVD should have been a nurturing positive model in his life as a Mother. I am not sure she is truly capable of that.
She appears to be able to compartmentalize quite well. We saw that on the video when she arrived back at the house after CV was killed - "oh hi neighbors". It is a bit unnerving IMO that she was hauling TR hither and yon and exposing the kids to violence, multiple moves, contentious situations, and no stability.
MOO

In April and May, Vallow's attorney, Mark Means, stated to multiple media outlets that he was representing Chad Daybell. He was also the attorney on record when Chad Daybell was arrested in June. However, the lawyer now on record is John Prior, who did appear alongside Daybell in his first court hearing in June.

From previous court hearing- "
Before the hearing ended, Eddins asked Means if he had ever represented any other people associated with this case. He responded that he had not, and Wood interrupted.

“Your honor, I need to interject. At a bail reduction here in Madison County, Mr. Means did represent to the court that he was also representing Mr. Daybell. There was no criminal matter against him at that time, but I think that is appropriate to know,” Wood said.

Sorry, I know we all have seen this a million, gazillion times but I just cant let it go. OMG.
Lori Vallow Daybell appears to cry during hearing on new charges | East Idaho News

Despite bond reduction, Lori Vallow expected to remain in custody

Something I’ve come to see through past experiences with other people, no matter what the parents teach (right or wrong) they believe to a degree that their parents were good. I think that’s a natural instinct we all have. And I believe we’ve seen that from TR as she clung hard to believe LV was good. In my own life I so desperately wanted to see that in my own father, I believed he was good until I saw the awful things he did in person.

Now, I definitely don’t believe LV was all bad nor that she started out that way. Some “big thing” (not sure what that was entirely or that we will ever know) changed her.

All jmo and moo

In April and May, Vallow's attorney, Mark Means, stated to multiple media outlets that he was representing Chad Daybell. He was also the attorney on record when Chad Daybell was arrested in June. However, the lawyer now on record is John Prior, who did appear alongside Daybell in his first court hearing in June.

From previous court hearing- "
Before the hearing ended, Eddins asked Means if he had ever represented any other people associated with this case. He responded that he had not, and Wood interrupted.

“Your honor, I need to interject. At a bail reduction here in Madison County, Mr. Means did represent to the court that he was also representing Mr. Daybell. There was no criminal matter against him at that time, but I think that is appropriate to know,” Wood said.

Sorry, I know we all have seen this a million, gazillion times but I just cant let it go. OMG.
Lori Vallow Daybell appears to cry during hearing on new charges | East Idaho News

Despite bond reduction, Lori Vallow expected to remain in custody
Do we know if there was any repercussions for him practically lying to the judge? If we don’t know, will we ever?

The mentally ill often hear voices commanding them to something they know is wrong. They struggle and resist.

But here you have people inrebtionally elaborating and developing a full mythology to support the supposed source for an external command to actualize their greed, and desire for power.

ITA. Someone made the decision to put Lori in a bullet-proof vest at her initial appearance, so there must have been some threats made against her.

I just noted that my first crime novel was Helter Skelter.

The last crime novel that I read last winter was Swift Justice - Murder and Vengeance In A California Town, after viewing the film noir movie Try and Get Me on TCM that was based on this incident:

In 1933, a nightmare shook the quiet town of San Jose, California, when a young man named Brooke Hart was abducted while leaving his father's department store. In the days that followed, the Harts, local and state police, and J. Edgar Hoover's FBI scrambled to outwit the kidnappers, whose demands kept them at bay until they--and Brook Hart's murder--were at last discovered.

Then the unthinkable: A band of vigilantes stormed the San Jose jail and hanged the two criminals in the town square as ten thousand watched. The next day the governor hailed the lynching as "a fine lesson".

The San Jose lynching, which divided the nation and haunts the city still, is a chilling tale of fear, fury, and the collapse of justice--of a small American paradise turned inferno.

https://www.amazon.com/Swift-Justice-Murder-Vengeance-California/dp/0312089015

The power of a mob is scarier and more supernatural than any "zombie" apocalypse. It is not the way our justice system is supposed to work, but it has happened in the not too distant past. Horrific and frightening when a collective consciousness overtakes a mob.

I don't know about that, I really thought that for sure Casey Anthony & George Zimmerman would be targetted by vigilantes, and yet nothing has happened.

4 day's left!, dam quick how do i become a member of the 144k? is there still time left? where is chad "freaking" day bell when you need him? anybody got a spare portal i can borrow? if not it was nice knowing yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member