Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a party on the 22’nd. Maybe Trish could setup a Zoom gathering to send Lolo and Chud our virtual condolences. Would also be a cool way to get caught up for those who have stepped back from the threads and exchange some ideas. Has anyone ever tried a zoom gathering with Sleuther’s? Might be fun.
She is having one on her Youtube show. If you want to remain anonymous then set up an email with whatever name you want and then sign into Youtube with that. That's what I did and it works great. Tricia's show is a fabulous way to get caught up and exchange ideas and ask questions. I very highly recommend it.

She is having one on her Youtube show. If you want to remain anonymous then set up an email with whatever name you want and then sign into Youtube with that. That's what I did and it works great. Tricia's show is a fabulous way to get caught up and exchange ideas and ask questions. I very highly recommend it.

Thanks for the tip on how to create an anonymous name on YouTube. I usually don't sign in to YouTube because Google haunts you for the rest of your life if you do! But I look forward to Tricia's webcasts at the end of the day and try to catch all of them. She is so genuine and common - reminds me of myself in so many ways. The same problems and concerns that I deal with and thought it was only me!

I AM putting off paying some bills due on the 25th, just in case! Big ones, like property taxes! I'll bet she'll have a huge turnout for her end of the world party!

We need a party on the 22’nd. Maybe Trish could setup a Zoom gathering to send Lolo and Chud our virtual condolences. Would also be a cool way to get caught up for those who have stepped back from the threads and exchange some ideas. Has anyone ever tried a zoom gathering with Sleuther’s? Might be fun.

Perhaps it's time this was put into perspective.

I stated at the start of this case that this was about money and sex.

Chad and Lori never believed the 22nd of July was going to be the apocalypse.
They planned to live a life of leisure in Hawaii.
This was a way to secure funds for a lifestyle LD felt entitled to.
I suspect that Chad Daybell was simply a stepping stone until someone else came along.

In order to achieve this lifestyle:

Joshua Vallow was murdered.
Tylee Ryan was murdered.
Charles Vallow was murdered.

I suspect the following were murdered as well. Whether LE is able to prove this we don't know yet.

Tammy Daybell I suspect was murdered.
Alex Cox I suspect was murdered.
Joe Ryan I suspect was murdered.

I see nothing to party or celebrate over.

Thanks for the tip on how to create an anonymous name on YouTube. I usually don't sign in to YouTube because Google haunts you for the rest of your life if you do! But I look forward to Tricia's webcasts at the end of the day and try to catch all of them. She is so genuine and common - reminds me of myself in so many ways. The same problems and concerns that I deal with and thought it was only me!

I AM putting off paying some bills due on the 25th, just in case! Big ones, like property taxes! I'll bet she'll have a huge turnout for her end of the world party!
It was really easy for me to set up a redvines gmail account. I really like Tricia's webcasts as well. I think putting off some bills is ok, I just don't suggest running up any credit card accounts lol!

Do we know if there was any repercussions for him practically lying to the judge? If we don’t know, will we ever?

He misrepresented facts to a Judge in a Court of Law.

MM days are limited as I suspect that LD is going to accuse CD and AlexC of murdering her children without her knowledge.

Conversely, CD will be stating that LD and AlexC murdered her children.

This presents a conflict of interest with respect to attorney/client privilege.

This is why the Court documents are sealed.

I suspect that Chad Daybell was simply a stepping stone until someone else came along.

Tylee Ryan was murdered.

I suspect the following were murdered as well. Whether LE is able to prove this we don't know yet.

What I'm celebrating is the fact there are two evil people that will never see each other out of a courtroom again, never see Hawaii, never influence anyone again, and I very much hope both are visited many many times in their jail cells by departed ancestors, departed spouses, and departed descendants MOO.

Tylee Ryan was murdered.

I have questioned, too, if CD every believed in that date. He's old enough to know about the failed history of every single date ever set for the end of the world.

But I will say that in my twenties I was involved with a church that did believe in the imminent return of Jesus, and though I have been out of any organized religion for well over 20 years now, I still struggle with dismissing the thought of it out of my mind entirely.

And I was not raised with such a belief, as many are. I can't imagine the struggle to break with a belief that you were raised with.

So I think they may be both "half- way" believing and afraid not to. JMO

He misrepresented facts to a Judge in a Court of Law.

MM days are limited as I suspect that LD is going to accuse CD and AlexC of murdering her children without her knowledge.

Conversely, CD will be stating that LD and AlexC murdered her children.

This presents a conflict of interest with respect to attorney/client privilege.

This is why the Court documents are sealed.

I think you've hit the nail squarely on the head there. It will be interesting to see who has the more believable story.

The idea of a remnant of 144,000 being saved and called is not new, and it is not reserved for Mormons, or any other religion. I come from a Protestant background, and I have heard all my life that 144,000 would be saved in the last days. However, we were taught the Jews were the chosen race, and it would be Jews in the 144,000. I also had many friends who did not want to prepare for tomorrow because “the Rapture is coming any day!” I heard this in the 50’s and 60’s! After many years of pondering this, and watching many friends not apply for college, save money for a car, etc., I have discovered that these people did not fit in with regular social settings and used this as an excuse to stay “amongst themselves.” It did indeed cull people out, like me! They are still in their comfort zone and ostracized from “the sinful world.” I could call it cult, or many things, actually. What it was to me was just people who leaned towards radicalism. Radical people still exist! Many are in the religious sects. Some people fall into radicalism (I hope that is a word), and they use whatever excuse they need to do what they want. I think CB and mizzzzz LVD fall into this category. They are using whatever they can find to justify their actions. Their motivations seem to be sex, money, lust, power, etc. They are very selfish, evil-minded, and refuse to consider they are regular peons like the rest of civilization. These are my thoughts, and I do not intend to step on anyone’s religious toes. This is my experience upon which I am drawing. Neither Chad nor Lori really expect the world to end; that theory has just helped them tower over weaker people that help them do their dirty work. Entirely IMO

Tylee Ryan was murdered.

I don't think CD believes a word of it. My opinion is that, from an early age he has used religion as a way to have power over people. "Wow, this actually works...they actually believe me."

Lori, though, is another story. Her past is filled with delusional and end-of-world thinking, and even now, she's not in touch with reality. Look at her court behavior: eye rolls, smugness, annoyance, shoulder shrugs as if to say, "What's the big deal? When's all this going to die down so I can tell my story and get out of here?" And Nate Eaton recounted how Chad was perpetuating that delusional thinking. She focuses on minutiae - wanting to be called "Mrs. Daybell" and applying Jolly Ranchers for lipstick. The honeymoon pics were SO WRONG but I bet she still thinks they were a great idea.

I think Lori is going to be a nearly impossible defendant who will end up with a public defender. I don't think she'll ever turn on Chad - and I also think that the defender is going to use an abuse defense and turn her into a victim.

What exactly do they use the command center it for? FBI agents often travel to assist local LE without a mobile command center in tow, right? IMO there may still be FBI agents in town, they’re just done doing whatever specific stuff the mobile unit does.

Or maybe there are people even more horrible in Utah that need to be caught....

In real life, I am a responder. We (my agency) use mobile command centers when a Unified Command has been stood up, and there are other agencies involved, Federal, State and Local. It is to provide many needed supplies, instruments, etc., and a confidential place to have Command/agency meetings. They are costly and used for large-scale responses, especially in areas where there are not a lot of available hotel spaces or the area is hazardous. This may or may not apply to the FBI unit in Rexburg. I am speaking in general terms, and I hope this helps answer your question.

The idea of a remnant of 144,000 being saved and called is not new, and it is not reserved for Mormons, or any other religion. I come from a Protestant background, and I have heard all my life that 144,000 would be saved in the last days. However, we were taught the Jews were the chosen race, and it would be Jews in the 144,000. I also had many friends who did not want to prepare for tomorrow because “the Rapture is coming any day!” I heard this in the 50’s and 60’s! After many years of pondering this, and watching many friends not apply for college, save money for a car, etc., I have discovered that these people did not fit in with regular social settings and used this as an excuse to stay “amongst themselves.” It did indeed cull people out, like me! They are still in their comfort zone and ostracized from “the sinful world.” I could call it cult, or many things, actually. What it was to me was just people who leaned towards radicalism. Radical people still exist! Many are in the religious sects. Some people fall into radicalism (I hope that is a word), and they use whatever excuse they need to do what they want. I think CB and mizzzzz LVD fall into this category. They are using whatever they can find to justify their actions. Their motivations seem to be sex, money, lust, power, etc. They are very selfish, evil-minded, and refuse to consider they are regular peons like the rest of civilization. These are my thoughts, and I do not intend to step on anyone’s religious toes. This is my experience upon which I am drawing. Neither Chad nor Lori really expect the world to end; that theory has just helped them tower over weaker people that help them do their dirty work. Entirely IMO
There are people who really do believe the end is imminent and Jesus never said the day or hour or year.

However, this case is about two people who do not and never did believe in anyone or anything but themselves and how they could obtain money and sex. I do agree with you about that aspect.

We should all keep in mind that even with our differing beliefs, neither Chad nor Lori are, or ever were, Christians. They are frauds, con artists and murderers.

I am hoping for a conviction for the fraud and murders they perpetrated on innocents.

There are people who really do believe the end is imminent and Jesus never said the day or hour or year.

However, this case is about two people who do not and never did believe in anyone or anything but themselves and how they could obtain money and sex. I do agree with you about that aspect.

We should all keep in mind that even with our differing beliefs, neither Chad nor Lori are, or ever were, Christians. They are frauds, con artists and murderers.

I am hoping for a conviction for the fraud and murders they perpetrated on innocents.
Can I give a hearty AMEN!

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
June 18 ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Other witnesses include Teresa Boudreaux, Brandon’s mother.

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

The next hearing is set for July 1.

104905453_1628438953985782_1354744090685428852_o.jpg
103944502_1628438973985780_3007159304871059766_o.jpg

104318718_1628439023985775_669171082167626365_o.jpg

104697000_1628439050652439_2285273184598892849_o.jpg

105035815_1628438993985778_1508319344542273962_o.jpg

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1273725705101049856
Court docs say MP traveled to Hawaii to spend time with LV. Not clear yet if they traveled together or met there. Will be interesting to see what Gibb says.

Jun 29

Replying to
@jlumfox10
UPDATE: Niece of Lori Vallow allegedly called two of her own kids “zombies” and believed ex-husband was close to Hitler - per court docs. Affidavit of Gilbert PD detective calls Melani Pawlowski person of interest in attempted murder of ex.

EdZN9tHU4AETTuN

EdZN9tPUMAAOx7l

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285301622063550464
Pawlowski’s initial motion accused Boudreaux of giving misleading & false statements to the court. BB said MP was hiding from LE after attempt was made on his life (10/2/19). Based on circumstances the court does not find it unreasonable for BB to believe MP was hiding from LE

Court also states MP never provided BB w/ her new address when she abruptly moved from AZ to ID in late Oct or early Nov. Her new husband noted she did not want him to share her full name with anyone in fear of BB locating her. BB was trying to serve her motion for temp orders.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285303123666284544
Court says evidence showed service was effective & MP knew about 12/11/19 hearing that she did not show up for. This led to BB getting sole-legal decision making authority for their four children.

2:05 PM · Jun 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone[/QUOTE]
I really feel bad for BB. MP just deserted him and her children for what?? Does she even know? I am so glad BB has the children. I sincerely believe those children would be buried in Chads back yard if the killing of BB had succeeded.

If MG is testifying against MP that’s awesome. And what on earth was MP doing in Hawaii with LVD and CD in October anyway? What a tawdry story!

And I sincerely questionIP’s motives in all of this. How could he put MP ahead of his own children? I thought of him just yesterday and wondered if he is suffering through this to gain custody of their child when it is born? I couldn’t stomach being around her but that’s just moo.

ETA: BB’s children will be messed up for life after their mom deserted them. I truly hope she serves time for the attempt on BB’s life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee