Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped for focus> [QUOTE="Love Never Fails, post: 16237434, member[/QUOTE] And what on earth was MP doing in Hawaii with LVD and CD in October anyway? [/QUOTE]

I haven't heard the date confirmed when this took place. Is this before, during, or after the death of TD? Lori either planning a wedding or getting out of Dodge and establishing an alibi right around the time of TD's death. IMO

It’s awesome that LE has so many text messages between the parties. I’m interested in item 39: text messages from MP’s family to BB’s family. I’m curious just how much did the Cox family know about what was going on and were they a part of the whole conspiracy?
I think MP's family in this case might be her father's family and not the Coxes.

It’s awesome that LE has so many text messages between the parties. I’m interested in item 39: text messages from MP’s family to BB’s family. I’m curious just how much did the Cox family know about what was going on and were they a part of the whole conspiracy?
I think MP's family in this case might be her father's family and not the Coxes.
Oh maybe so. Didn’t think of that.

There is also a part about MP's involvement with PAP. I haven's seen her name mentioned with that organization before. It doesn't seem like she was a speaker or a podcaster.

It will be interesting to learn (if access is shared) what the text messages between the parties on July 9 and 10, 2019 were.

That was a couple weeks after LVD moved into the rental home in Chandler with JJ and Tylee, about ten days after CV discovered the email LVD had sent Chad using a gmail LVD had created in CV's name, ten days after CV shared that "imposter" email with AdC and BB and told them he was going to forward it to TD, and it was only one and two days before Charles Vallow was shot.

Last edited:
It’s getting close. So does Lori feel all bubbly inside right now thinking she and Chad are leaving Wednesday?

Or maybe she is panicking, knowing her small group of followers will realize she is a fake and a murderer?

And has Chad had a revelation yet that he is nothing more than a serial killer?

Whatever happens, they need to be on suicide watch.

144,000 are the number of days on the Myan calendar. Funny how that number is the same.

Well, down the rabbit hole I went on this one. While I didn't find 144,000 days on the calendar, It really is a shame that LVD and CD aren't able to be espousing the significance of the timing. (insert sarcasm)

• According to the Mayan calendar, the world began on August 11, 3114 BCE. According to the Julian calendar, this date is September 6, 3114 BCE.
  • The cycle ends on December 21, 2012, in the Gregorian calendar or June 21, 2020, as per the Julian Calendar.
.... and tomorrow, July 21, 2020 deaths from COVID will hit 144,000 (It's 143,788 at this moment on United States Coronavirus: 3,960,422 Cases and 143,788 Deaths - Worldometer )

Are we nearing the Doomsday? How does the Mayan Calendar work and when does it end?

ETA: Ooopsie! Brain fog. It was June 21st that was the end of the Myan calendar, tomorrow is July 21st... ignore this entire post.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to learn (if access is shared) what the text messages between the parties on July 9 and 10, 2019 were.

That was a couple weeks after LVD moved into the rental home in Chandler with JJ and Tylee, about ten days after CV discovered the email LVD had sent Chad using a gmail LVD had created in CV's name, ten days after CV shared that "imposter" email with AdC and BB and told them he was going to forward it to TD, and it was only one and two days before Charles Vallow was shot.

And this from the timeline:

8 July 2019 – BB files a divorce/child custody case against Melani (Lori’s niece) in Maricopa Co, AZ; doc reads: “Affidavit Regarding Minor Children” (Court records).

Well, down the rabbit hole I went on this one. While I didn't find 144,000 days on the calendar, It really is a shame that LVD and CD aren't able to be espousing the significance of the timing. (insert sarcasm)

• According to the Mayan calendar, the world began on August 11, 3114 BCE. According to the Julian calendar, this date is September 6, 3114 BCE.
  • The cycle ends on December 21, 2012, in the Gregorian calendar or June 21, 2020, as per the Julian Calendar.
.... and tomorrow, June 21, 2020 deaths from COVID will hit 144,000 (It's 143,788 at this moment on United States Coronavirus: 3,960,422 Cases and 143,788 Deaths - Worldometer )

Are we nearing the Doomsday? How does the Mayan Calendar work and when does it end?

Tomorrow is July 21, not June. Did you mean June or July? Jmo

I'm fascinated to hear what text messages they have, but what I'm really hoping to see/hear is all the data they have from GPS from all of their phones. I know that there were burner phones in the mix, but from what evidence is coming out so far, it's pretty fair to say, they're not the brightest of players in covering their tracks, so I'm kinda intrigued as to see who was where, when, for how long etc. Would they have 'good cause' (I don't know the correct terminology, so forgive me!) to check MG's phone on things like that - I'd SO love to know all of her whereabouts?

Given the precise GPS locations they appear to have pulled from Alex's phone, it would be the cherry on the top of the cake to find out where everyone else was at specific times.

.... and tomorrow, June 21, 2020 deaths from COVID will hit 144,000 (It's 143,788 at this moment on United States Coronavirus: 3,960,422 Cases and 143,788 Deaths - Worldometer )

Here is something with regards to Mayan and Christian take of 144,000.
https://www.everythingselectric.com/144000-mayan-bible/
That is just spooky that we may reach reach 144000 deaths on July 22.

.... and tomorrow, July 21, 2020 deaths from COVID will hit 144,000 (It's 143,788 at this moment on United States Coronavirus: 3,960,422 Cases and 143,788 Deaths - Worldometer )

ETA: Ooopsie! Brain fog. It was June 21st that was the end of the Myan calendar, tomorrow is July 21st... ignore this entire post.
I know you are just having fun with it but a week or so ago I research Worldometer. It is based on estimates and isn't an exact number. You can read about it if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm