Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 day's left!, dam quick how do i become a member of the 144k? is there still time left? where is chad "freaking" day bell when you need him? anybody got a spare portal i can borrow? if not it was nice knowing yall.

Too bad they are locked up and their followers now know of the fate of Tylee and JJ.

Otherwise, with the timing of the COVID-19 deaths in US at ~143,000 right now, (Coronavirus Update (Live): 14,450,681 Cases and 605,591 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer) Chad and Lori would be "making hay when the sun shines" as to what the meaning of the 144,000 meant and spinning it to fit a new story?

The 22nd gets my vote.
It's a tough call since both of them are whack jobs. My vote would be within a couple of weeks after the 22nd since my guess is that LE is hoping the once the 22nd has passed that one of them will sing. The upcoming hearings may play into this.
Both of them have been tight lipped since day 1 but now that the cat's out of the bag, if I had to guess who would cave in first I'd say CD. The only reason I'm thinking that is because LV really has nothing and no one to live for except perhaps CD. She has no regard for others, she's been defiant for years and will continue to be. CD still has his kids, but at the end of the day it may mean nothing since he didn't care about them before (r.i.p TD).

The 22nd gets my vote.
It’s getting close. So does Lori feel all bubbly inside right now thinking she and Chad are leaving Wednesday?

Or maybe she is panicking, knowing her small group of followers will realize she is a fake and a murderer?

And has Chad had a revelation yet that he is nothing more than a serial killer?

It’s getting close. So does Lori feel all bubbly inside right now thinking she and Chad are leaving Wednesday?

Or maybe she is panicking, knowing her small group of followers will realize she is a fake and a murderer?

And has Chad had a revelation yet that he is nothing more than a serial killer?
I don't think either of them will be remotely freaked out at all. Chad, because he knows it was never true and so of course won't happen, and Lori because she'll just believe Chad changed the date. I think those of us following the case are far more interested in this end of the world thing, I don't think anyone involved in the cult is expecting it at this point or even concerned with it. MOO

A question....IF LVD gets out on bond, do you think she will run? Do you think she will commit suicide?

IF she gets out and has money hidden, I think she will run. Suicide is a possibility if she does not run....mooo

I think their are believers of this particular group that would help her. Not many but a few.

A question....IF LVD gets out on bond, do you think she will run? Do you think she will commit suicide?

IF she gets out and has money hidden, I think she will run. Suicide is a possibility if she does not run....mooo

I think their are believers of this particular group that would help her. Not many but a few.

I honestly have never considered she would commit suicide. Run? Oh, yeah. Jmo

I honestly have never considered she would commit suicide. Run? Oh, yeah. Jmo

Suicide for LVD would mean killing that which she loved above all else in the world and beyond. IMHO she’d much prefer that her rivals, enemies, former spouses, family and even her own children “cross the veil” than risk it herself.

Faith, it seems, is a many-edged sword for this crew.

If anyone had the money and inclination to bail her out, I think they would have done so already. Now that it’s known her children are dead the odds of someone new popping up are virtually nil IMO.

As an aside, does anyone know if someone can post bail anonymously? Or would that info be public knowledge?

How would this play out for CD and LV and the prosecutor? So both would have separate judges but same prosecutor for the same case because LV had other charges? Am I understanding this right?

That's another interesting question. I just went back and read a quote from news coverage about this part of the hearing.
2021 trial date set for Lori Vallow

Rob Wood said:

"There are conversations between the defense and the state in regards to venue (and) possible consolidation of cases. And so, in and of itself, no we don’t need a lot of time to prepare, but I think what Mr. Means has said is accurate in terms of the conversations we’re going to be having, in terms of when we actually try this, and I think it’s consolidated with other charges."

I assumed that Wood was referring to consolidating the 2 cases for LVD. If he *only* did that, then I think he'd end up trying LVD in Madison County and still trying CD in Fremont County. That would lack some symmetry, wouldn't it?

To me (a layman) it would not make sense to be trying co-conspirators separately, in 2 different counties and with 2 different judges, for essentially the same set of felonies. So whatever Rob Wood and Mark Means are talking about, it seems like it might also involve some kind of joinder of defendants. Maybe all 3 cases become 1 big case?

Here's I.C.R. 8:
Idaho Criminal Rule 8. Joinder of Offenses and of Defendants
(a) Joinder of Offenses. Two or more offenses may be charged on the same complaint, indictment or information if the offenses charged, whether felonies or misdemeanors or both, are based on the same act or transaction or on two or more acts or transactions connected together or constituting parts of a common scheme or plan. The complaint, indictment or information must state a separate count for each offense.

(b) Joinder of Defendants. Two or more defendants may be charged on the same complaint, indictment or information if they are alleged to have participated in the same act or transaction or in the same series of acts or transactions constituting an offense or offenses. The defendants may be charged in one or more counts together or separately and all of the defendants need not be charged in each count.
Here's what the ABA says about joinder of defendants:
Joinder and Severance
Standard 13-2.2. Joinder of defendants
(a) Two or more defendants may be joined in one accusatory instrument:
(i) charging one offense, or charging two or more unrelated offenses (with each offense stated in a separate count) when each of the defendants is charged with accountability for each offense included; or
(ii) charging two or more offenses (with each offense stated in a separate count) when the offenses are alleged to be related.
(b) Two or more defendants may be joined for trial upon the application of the prosecuting attorney or the defense whenever the defendants could have been joined in an accusatory instrument pursuant to paragraph (a).

I have no clue at all what advantages or disadvantages such a joinder would carry for the prosecution or the defense in this case (other than perhaps simplicity's sake for the prosecution).

IANAL. JMO.

That's another interesting question. I just went back and read a quote from news coverage about this part of the hearing.
2021 trial date set for Lori Vallow

Rob Wood said:

"There are conversations between the defense and the state in regards to venue (and) possible consolidation of cases. And so, in and of itself, no we don’t need a lot of time to prepare, but I think what Mr. Means has said is accurate in terms of the conversations we’re going to be having, in terms of when we actually try this, and I think it’s consolidated with other charges."

I assumed that Wood was referring to consolidating the 2 cases for LVD. If he *only* did that, then I think he'd end up trying LVD in Madison County and still trying CD in Fremont County. That would lack some symmetry, wouldn't it?

To me (a layman) it would not make sense to be trying co-conspirators separately, in 2 different counties and with 2 different judges, for essentially the same set of felonies. So whatever Rob Wood and Mark Means are talking about, it seems like it might also involve some kind of joinder of defendants. Maybe all 3 cases become 1 big case?

Here's I.C.R. 8:
Idaho Criminal Rule 8. Joinder of Offenses and of Defendants
(a) Joinder of Offenses. Two or more offenses may be charged on the same complaint, indictment or information if the offenses charged, whether felonies or misdemeanors or both, are based on the same act or transaction or on two or more acts or transactions connected together or constituting parts of a common scheme or plan. The complaint, indictment or information must state a separate count for each offense.

(b) Joinder of Defendants. Two or more defendants may be charged on the same complaint, indictment or information if they are alleged to have participated in the same act or transaction or in the same series of acts or transactions constituting an offense or offenses. The defendants may be charged in one or more counts together or separately and all of the defendants need not be charged in each count.
Here's what the ABA says about joinder of defendants:
Joinder and Severance
Standard 13-2.2. Joinder of defendants
(a) Two or more defendants may be joined in one accusatory instrument:
(i) charging one offense, or charging two or more unrelated offenses (with each offense stated in a separate count) when each of the defendants is charged with accountability for each offense included; or
(ii) charging two or more offenses (with each offense stated in a separate count) when the offenses are alleged to be related.
(b) Two or more defendants may be joined for trial upon the application of the prosecuting attorney or the defense whenever the defendants could have been joined in an accusatory instrument pursuant to paragraph (a).

I have no clue at all what advantages or disadvantages such a joinder would carry for the prosecution or the defense in this case (other than perhaps simplicity's sake for the prosecution).

IANAL. JMO.
Thank you! :) That made it a little easier to understand

Did anyone catch LVD's reaction when RW said something to the effect of "last time we were here your honor we were arguing about video calls all the while Lori knew hew children were dead!"???
Priceless - she darts a glare toward her Atty who does not even respond.

That is what I caught on first glance - need to go back to verify.
MOO
OK, so--I have an unpopular opinion on the way these documents have been shared--but I agree strongly with shining a light on the underlying failures of the system(s). In fact, I'm a little worried that this sort of case is not that unusual. NOT the murder part, to be clear; but the serial failure to protect children from a pattern of parental behavior that is harmful and leads to lots of potential bad outcomes (including in some cases murder). I wonder if we have any social workers here who can comment on this?

My gut feeling is that we have many, many children here in the U.S. who slip through the cracks of family (and criminal) court. It reminds me of pre-9/11 federal law enforcement, where you couldn't count on the fact that federal agencies were sharing information about patterns of behavior they were observing, and often for silly technical reasons, like not having their databases integrated!

If this is a problem, what can we as citizens do to advocate for more law enforcement (and judicial) accountability in protecting children across time, jurisdiction and geography?

If you look through these documents and others like them, you will see one word consistently used, “possession”, not visitation. The courts treat children as property To be possessed, not as human beings with rights and needs in order become productive citizens. They are the property of the parents and when the parents consistently do not have their children’s best interest at heart, the court employs the counselors and guardians who just continue the emotional abuse of the kids. I felt both Appointed guardians for Tylee failed her. One made a deal with Lori for his testimony against the therapist who called it on LVs bad behavior. His replacement was biased against JR and let LV get away with, well, literally murder. I noticed that when LV had JR attacked, that guardian included JR in the bad behavior.

MOO

The last time Means argued for lowering bail, Judge Mallard refused to lower it. She's still got plenty of bail to answer for on the new charges. The judge knows she's going nowhere. :) Jmo

I agree, and would like to add that their are criminal laws that have to be followed. Otherwise, MM could file an appeal. I think the judge weighed the law with the circumstances and did what was right.

We want to see LV fry, but this is America and everyone is entitled to being treated within the law. Even if they are vile. We would not want to live in a society where mob mentality determined our fate. IMO

We need a party on the 22’nd. Maybe Trish could setup a Zoom gathering to send Lolo and Chud our virtual condolences. Would also be a cool way to get caught up for those who have stepped back from the threads and exchange some ideas. Has anyone ever tried a zoom gathering with Sleuther’s? Might be fun.

We need a party on the 22’nd. Maybe Trish could setup a Zoom gathering to send Lolo and Chud our virtual condolences. Would also be a cool way to get caught up for those who have stepped back from the threads and exchange some ideas. Has anyone ever tried a zoom gathering with Sleuther’s? Might be fun.

Fun idea.

I like being anonymous though. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members