Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would they have 'good cause' (I don't know the correct terminology, so forgive me!) to check MG's phone on things like that - I'd SO love to know all of her whereabouts?
I am also very interested in what MG will testify and if there will be more clarity as to why she made the decisions that she did.
I have met her and found her to be very nice and likable. This was years ago and so I don't know if perhaps she has changed.
I know that if my best friend took up with a married man, I would definitely say something and try to talk sense into her. I would not feel comfortable being the third wheel on a date (BYU track field?). No way would I watch the kanoodling while knowing the wife(Tammy Daybell) was back home and clueless.
In high school one might feel some misguided sense of loyalty to a cheating friend, but adults ought to know better.
Was Chad Daybell really that good at mesmerizing people? The evidence says yes but I just can't see it?!
I can't help but wonder how this sort of thing happens?
I think MG does deserve credit for snapping out of it and refusing to lie about JJ's whereabouts. However, it's hard to understand all the previous inaction. I hope she will be able to explain herself more.

Does anyone know when the next court dates are? I'm surprised that CNN isn't covering this more.

I am also very interested in what MG will testify and if there will be more clarity as to why she made the decisions that she did.
I have met her and found her to be very nice and likable. This was years ago and so I don't know if perhaps she has changed.
I know that if my best friend took up with a married man, I would definitely say something and try to talk sense into her. I would not feel comfortable being the third wheel on a date (BYU track field?). No way would I watch the kanoodling while knowing the wife(Tammy Daybell) was back home and clueless.
In high school one might feel some misguided sense of loyalty to a cheating friend, but adults ought to know better.
Was Chad Daybell really that good at mesmerizing people? The evidence says yes but I just can't see it?!
I can't help but wonder how this sort of thing happens?
I think MG does deserve credit for snapping out of it and refusing to lie about JJ's whereabouts. However, it's hard to understand all the previous inaction. I hope she will be able to explain herself more.
Good questions.
I will venture a guess that the only way CD was good at getting people to listen to him, buy his books, believe in his lines (lies), and even consider he might have something of value to them is that those folks were all looking for "something more". They wanted to believe they were a part of a "bigger and better" nirvana, they wanted to be the "true and righteous who deserve more" because they belong to some secret society. (supply & demand)
I do agree that MG deserves credit for coming forward, albeit many days later she begins to leak out info. I don't think she has completely spilled the beans but maybe that is just because we haven't heard all she had to say. JMO

It will be interesting to learn (if access is shared) what the text messages between the parties on July 9 and 10, 2019 were.

That was a couple weeks after LVD moved into the rental home in Chandler with JJ and Tylee, about ten days after CV discovered the email LVD had sent Chad using a gmail LVD had created in CV's name, ten days after CV shared that "imposter" email with AdC and BB and told them he was going to forward it to TD, and it was only one and two days before Charles Vallow was shot.

Their excessive communication on regular devices plus keeping 60+ burner phones is beyond a win for the investigators. I've said it 832 times already but they're morons.

The carrier's are not keeping any texts. Having physical devices (which it appears is the case) is not going to help anyone on that side of the fence

I will venture a guess that the only way CD was good at getting people to listen to him, buy his books, believe in his lines (lies), and even consider he might have something of value to them is that those folks were all looking for "something more". They wanted to believe they were a part of a "bigger and better" nirvana, they wanted to be the "true and righteous who deserve more"
I 100% agree with this. It looks like MG's line that couldn't be crossed concerned missing children and lying about it. Whereas mine would have been two supposedly righteous "Godlike" individuals carrying on an affair, suspicious deaths of spouses and former spouses, instant remarriage etc.

Okay y’all! Since we have a little over 24 hours left before the end of the world, according to Lori and Chad, I thought I would tell you in advance how much I’ve enjoyed this forum! I’m pretty darn positive I’m not one of the 144,000 chosen ones....

it’s a shame I have to work that day- a 15 hour shift at that!

Lol- I really wish they had scheduled a court appearance for July 23rd, so we can all look at their faces the day after the supposed end of the world.... but I bet Chad will come up with some lie about the date of rapture having to be pushed forward because of their incarceration.

if Lori is actually still believing this crap, what is she going to think when things don’t work out the way she thought they would? Will she finally be snapped back to reality?

The fact that we will have more deaths tomorrow from the virus is alarming due to being so high. Was it 144 K living or dead? Right now we're at 143,834 diseased from the virus, on WorldOMeters. It's a coincidence number wise, but thought I'd post it.

I don't believe in portals, zombies unless when watching TWD (smile), apocalypse etc...but have to say that's weird.

United States Coronavirus: 3,961,429 Cases and 143,834 Deaths - Worldometer

Okay y’all! Since we have a little over 24 hours left before the end of the world, according to Lori and Chad, I thought I would tell you in advance how much I’ve enjoyed this forum! I’m pretty darn positive I’m not one of the 144,000 chosen ones....

it’s a shame I have to work that day- a 15 hour shift at that!

Lol- I really wish they had scheduled a court appearance for July 23rd, so we can all look at their faces the day after the supposed end of the world.... but I bet Chad will come up with some lie about the date of rapture having to be pushed forward because of their incarceration.

if Lori is actually still believing this crap, what is she going to think when things don’t work out the way she thought they would? Will she finally be snapped back to reality?

NO, LVD will not snap back to reality. I cannot wait for the next court date. Making sure I am not doing a thing that day!

I'm fascinated to hear what text messages they have, but what I'm really hoping to see/hear is all the data they have from GPS from all of their phones. I know that there were burner phones in the mix, but from what evidence is coming out so far, it's pretty fair to say, they're not the brightest of players in covering their tracks, so I'm kinda intrigued as to see who was where, when, for how long etc. Would they have 'good cause' (I don't know the correct terminology, so forgive me!) to check MG's phone on things like that - I'd SO love to know all of her whereabouts?

Given the precise GPS locations they appear to have pulled from Alex's phone, it would be the cherry on the top of the cake to find out where everyone else was at specific times.
I’m curious as to whether they charge MP with conspiracy in the attempted murder of BB or conspiracy in the cover up of the deaths of JJ and Kylee, thereby also putting pressure on LVD.

If MP is guilty, she should be charged.

Any plans for your last day of the world? I figure I need to be as naughty as I can as I won't have another opportunity after tomorrow. I plan to get hopped up on caffeine & run through the sprinkler naked! :D

Honestly, I am wondering about LVD's emotional state right now. Is she making final preparations to arise from the destruction and walk out of jail tomorrow? Does she think that she will actually have to face murder charges in January or is she still wrapped up in her delusions of grandeur and rapture?

My bets that CD is inconsolable tomorrow because for him the "jig is up" w/his lies to LVD. Most people voicing opinions here are saying CD knows he is just spinning tales and if so - his only "true believer" that is left is LVD. His one strand of hope will have to begin to fray when his prophesies don't come to pass and he can't explain why to her.
MOO

I 100% agree with this. It looks like MG's line that couldn't be crossed concerned missing children and lying about it. Whereas mine would have been two supposedly righteous "Godlike" individuals carrying on an affair, suspicious deaths of spouses and former spouses, instant remarriage etc.
Well, MG had also divorced and got connected with DW in 2019, leaving her family with 4 kids behind, supposedly before the events with missing children, so it seems divorces and affairs did not raise red flags for her o_O

I noticed that both the children were killed on a Sunday night through Monday morning, and buried on a Monday.

Do we know whether Tammy worked part-time or full-time?

I suppose there could be other factors apart from Tammy, such as other family members being at home on other days of the week too.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285599450518495235

This is not a motion to close/seal the hearing. Wood says audio & transcript would be available so news organizations can still report on the prelim if State grants the motion. “The whole state of Idaho has been inundated with media coverage regarding the children.” #fox10phoenix

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1285600333952163840

Wood points to the challenge of jury selection w/ increased media coverage “harming a defendant’s rights to a fair trial.” The prelim is set for 8/10-8/11 & Court TV is currently approved to broadcast the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61