Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the case blows up and every national news network is wanting an interview or statement, they will be referred to his PR reps. IMO

I still don't understand why he would need a PR firm right now.
Woods isthis case and has absolutely no reason to say anything to anyone and he shouldn't! It is an active case still. "No comment" or "I cannot comment on a ongoing/active case" That is all he needs to say. It has been said over and over for many cases. I really don't get it. To me, it sounds like funds are going to unnecessary places and the county is more concerned about damage control at this point.

Hi everyone!
I just found this site today when searching online for information about this case. I haven't had the opportunity to finish reading all of the pages in this section, but I have some questions. I promise I will read them all so I don't ask a question that has already been answered. Please bare with me as I learn how the site works.
Questions:
What happens if the world doesn't end today? Do all of the followers stop following, or do they believe Chad Daybell got a new vision? Will someone take over the leadership while they are in jail?
Why haven't they bailed themselves out of jail? I read a news article that states they had both received large sums of money from life insurance policies when their spouses died. If I understand correctly, Lori Daybell was also receiving some sort of child support from a trust fund? I'm sorry I can't find the article again to share. So this, I guess is my opinion (I think that's what I read in the rules section to state if I don't post the article)?
Were the children deceased before Chad Daybell's wife was?
Why haven't they been charged with murder? Did someone else take their lives? This is just my suspicion, but I believe Lori's brother may have been directed to kill his niece and nephew. Could this be the reason? Wouldn't there be some sort of accessory charge if this was the case?
I haven't had the opportunity to complete my reading of the court documents associated with the case, and quite honestly I don't understand what some of them say/mean.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me out with your answers. Sorry I wrote so much!

Welcome.
There's a lot to catch up.
Honestly, I don't believe Chad or Lori believed in the end of the days BS. Gibb can even admit that much.
The is no one else to take over because there are no followers. There are plenty of names associated with these 2 and they're all sick individuals that supported their beliefs and added fuel to thier fire. None of them stood for the children and they all swore CD and LV was innocent until they were finally found in CD backyard. Which is where is daughter, son in law and grandchildren are Living and moved into the day after CD was arrested because the remains of Tylee and JJ were uncovered. Also the home where her mother was murdered.
Lori's brother, Alex, may have been directed to kill his neice and nephew but it was Lori that planned it. She was their sole care giver and she let them down. She Knows exactly what happened and it was all her idea!!! She did not pack a bag for her kids to go to some "safe camp" they, Tylee and JJ, would not have went a week apart! Lori would not have had Tylee's bank card. She would have given the caregiver some insurance or Certificates for Tylee and JJ incase of Emergency. She didn't. There was nothing. She let the small storage unit lapse in payment and that was the last bit Lori had forTylee and JJ. She knew what she did when she was laughing at Nate in Hawaii.

Just check the time in Idaho it says few minutes to midnight, is that correct? Just waiting to see if you are all safe in a few minutes...
I was more worried about the world exploding from Y2K than I ever was at this EOW "prediction." Oh, BTW, I wasn't prepared or worried about Y2K...and didn't lose a wink of sleep over 7/22/2020.

I would question the morality of anyone defending these violent and dangerous idiots.

I question the morality of anyone who is not part of a legal defense team defending these idiots, but I don't question their attorneys.

I take that back a bit. I also don't question their family members who may not be in the emotional place to accept that their loved ones committed such heinous crimes yet.

But, for those who may still see these evil people as some sort of gods or leaders -- to be sure -- I question not only their morality but also their sanity.

But, for those who may still see these evil people as some sort of gods or leaders -- to be sure -- I question not only their morality but also their sanity.
*Snipped for focus.*
In this day and age of broadcast and printed media, internet, etc, it boggles my mind that people will buy into kooks who dream up way-out cults. It only takes a half a brick for a brain to see what happened with Jonestown, Waco, Heavens Gate, Manson, Chad Daybell, etc and the list goes on and on.

Hi everyone!
I just found this site today when searching online for information about this case. I haven't had the opportunity to finish reading all of the pages in this section, but I have some questions. I promise I will read them all so I don't ask a question that has already been answered. Please bare with me as I learn how the site works.
Questions:
What happens if the world doesn't end today? Do all of the followers stop following, or do they believe Chad Daybell got a new vision? Will someone take over the leadership while they are in jail?
Why haven't they bailed themselves out of jail? I read a news article that states they had both received large sums of money from life insurance policies when their spouses died. If I understand correctly, Lori Daybell was also receiving some sort of child support from a trust fund? I'm sorry I can't find the article again to share. So this, I guess is my opinion (I think that's what I read in the rules section to state if I don't post the article)?
Why haven't they been charged with murder? Did someone else take their lives? This is just my suspicion, but I believe Lori's brother may have been directed to kill his niece and nephew. Could this be the reason? Wouldn't there be some sort of accessory charge if this was the case?
I haven't had the opportunity to complete my reading of the court documents associated with the case, and quite honestly I don't understand what some of them say/mean.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help me out with your answers. Sorry I wrote so much!

Welcome. I'll look to answer some of your other questions but as far as making bail, they don't have much money...Even if they had $500k, which it's been stated they don't, it's far short of what would be needed

Lori has a $150k and a $1 million

She'd need approximately $15k if she can get a bondsman to secure the full $150k (she will need money/assets to account for the $150k surety bond). They're not going to just pony up $150k if she has $30 to her name in money/assets. That is also just these charges. She'd have to come up with approx. $100k and show $1 million in money/assets if a bondman would even consider helping.

So, by my estimation $115,000 in cash and another $1,035,000 in money/assets assuming she could get someone to even secure all the bonds to get her fully released

Hi everyone!
Questions:

Snipped for focus.

The consensus as to why they haven't been charged with murder yet is that there's no need to yet. Once they do, the clock starts. Neither are going anywhere anytime soon so this allows the prosecution to take their time and build their case

Hi everyone!
Questions:

Chad and Lori continue to sit in jail and await trial. Chad was not a leader of any group per se, but rather a member of "Preparing A People", who I assume will continue to "prepare".

Why haven't they bailed themselves out of jail?

Because neither Chad nor Lori have a million dollars in assets to secure a bail bond "loan". Lori did not get the million dollar life insurance money of Charles Vallow. That went to his sister Kay. Chad received under half a million from his wife Tammy's policy, which according to press statements, he had about $150,000 left.

Yes. Tylee and JJ were deceased before the end of September 2019. Chad's wife Tammy died in mid-October of the same year.

Why haven't they been charged with murder?

Yes, it is possible that Lori's brother Alex was the "hitman", but you are correct, this does not let Chad and Lori off the hook and we are all waiting for other charges to come down on their heads.

Here is the timeline of this case, which I have added to my favorites bar. It is a quicker read than trying to go through all the posts on the forum, will answer all your questions and then some!

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

All answers are my opinion only (MOO)!

It is 7/23/20. I survived and I wasn't one of the "chosen"....yippeee!!!!

I'm here, too. It is a beautiful morning, bright blue sunny skies. My flower garden is happily blooming away, bringing joy just to look at them.

I attended as many online Not The End Of The World parties as I could yesterday and last night, so pretty much partied all day.

Nope! Not the end of the world, Chad and Lori! You are just beginning your new life behind bars and may you both have many more years to come!

JMO

Passed the women’s detention center this morning around 8:05, MM was already there bright and early.
Does anyone remember when Jeffrey Epstein was in jail and his attorney was showing up every day, all day?

I seem to recall hearing later that she was basically only showing up because with his attorney there, he would be able to sit in the big interview room instead of in his cell. So basically, she'd sit working on other cases while he relaxed.

Could this be similar, and Means is only there so she doesn't have to sit in her cell all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w