Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
I am referring to a Online Open World Game called Mine Craft( Invented ten years ago)...
I am catching up and about four pages back, but thanks for sharing all this info, Shadow@light! My 7-year-old niece makes me watch her play Minecraft all the time, but I guess I've never seen her actually "play" Minecraft as much as I've seen her "endlessly build a home" in Minecraft. You make it sound like an incredibly more interesting game. The parallels with Minecraft and the details in CD's 'beliefs' are fascinating, though. Thank you for pointing them out! CD doesn't seem very imaginative (thus why he couldn't come up with a better idea than "bury my new wife's kids' bodies in my backyard, nobody will ever think to look there!"), and with Minecraft being around for so long before it became such a cultural phenomenon in the past few years, it seems possible that CD could have ripped off so much of his schtick from the game and thought people would be none the wiser.

John Prior (CD attorney) responded today for CD regarding the media coverage. He’d like the cameras to stay. What is going on here? Lol.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Response to Motion to Reconsider.pdf
IANAL, so here is my non-lawyer response. Prior doesn’t have a lot to work with and he knows that more serious charges are coming. One thing he has to work with is the calendar. He can keep delaying, a common strategy for defense attorneys especially when they have clients who, lets say, had 2 dead bodies found in their backyard. Maybe he envisions an eventual change of venue because of too much exposure in Madison County. Personally, I can’t imagine that some part of Idaho is unfamiliar with story.

Does anyone remember when Jeffrey Epstein was in jail and his attorney was showing up every day, all day?

I seem to recall hearing later that she was basically only showing up because with his attorney there, he would be able to sit in the big interview room instead of in his cell. So basically, she'd sit working on other cases while he relaxed.

Could this be similar, and Means is only there so she doesn't have to sit in her cell all day?

But cha-ching, Jeffrey had $$ to pay him to babysit. Lori is burning through cash now MOO if indeed he's a paid babysitter. Wonder what the burn rate is for Chad vs Lori.

Possible. However, I saw him hop in his car and race out of there like a bat out of you know where. I followed him to the area he appears to be staying. So Idk what to make of things but there’s that. o_O All jmo moo

Zillow and property records are sleuther's friend upon occassion ;)

For those that listened, what was the new info on the Daybell family referred to above as I don't see anything being discussed in threads referring to such after the above notice? TIA

The whole "translate ancient records" line really speaks to me. Is this what MG, DW, LVD, CD, & ZP were doing and with the podcasts? Maybe it was PAP or AVOW that also encouraged this via "scriptural discussions"? I am wondering because this was first on the list and the list appears to be in an order of priority and timeline.
i always felt that that first mission "to translate ancient records" was just a way for CD to reinvent history to accompany his and Lori's many marriages and past relationships, AND to make up new "visions" to promote or alter those ancient records.....

Long time lurker ... I think this is my first post? I worked in PR for many years and it makes a lot of sense for them to hire a firm to handle their media relations. Bear in mind they are probably getting thousands of calls from media outlets globally. I’m in Toronto and completely up to speed on this case. It’s of huge media and public interest. Handling media is more than answering phones to say “no comment” and no, it’s not for spin or twisting the truth. (And just saying “no comment” is usually not advised anyhow.) A good PR counselor or team can help them deal with all of their stakeholders, including media, the public and other law enforcement agencies if necessary so a coordinated response is available. They will make sure there is consistency in what they do say publicly, and help them book, navigate and prep for interviews if they decide to do them. I know PR gets badmouthed a lot but I can really see why they would reach out to a firm to help them with this, especially given their small size and limited number of employees available to deal with something like this. Hope that helps!

agree completely. PR will be very valuable here. And perhaps with this announcement of PR team coming, and the heavy presence of MM.... maybe some news is coming down soon.

For those that listened, what was the new info on the Daybell family referred to above as I don't see anything being discussed in threads referring to such after the above notice? TIA

It sounds like Tammy's children are no longer supportive of Chad. Here's where the discussion starts:

Thanks! I joined in 2016 and have just been reading. But this case, as you all know, is just something else. I’ve read all the WS threads on it as well as other sources. I think my husband thinks I’m nuts for following it so closely!

yes, welcome to the obsessed.... I have tried to get friends "hooked" with no success....but everyone in my sphere is well aware of my obsession so we have fun with it ... whenever possible around the horrors.

I don’t really feel comfortable sharing his exact location or knowing who owns the property. Moo

I question the morality of anyone who is not part of a legal defense team defending these idiots, but I don't question their attorneys.

I do. They have a law degree. They can choose many areas of laws. They could choose to defend many different clients. If you believe your client is innocent, okay. But if you know your client is guilty and you go on and use every legal means possible to get some rapist or murderer off, then no, you are not moral, you're evil.

Straight-up evil.

Possible. However, I saw him hop in his car and race out of there like a bat out of you know where. I followed him to the area he appears to be staying. So Idk what to make of things but there’s that. o_O All jmo moo

i am jealous of your adrenaline rushes. Reminds me of when I (and my little band of close friends) trace and tracked a cheating spouse before divorce!!!!

Good morning. :)

Let's all remember not to reply to posts that may get deleted. It makes more work for our mods. :)

So what is this about the Daybell offspring not being supportive? I'm having trouble finding the closed captioning option. Agh. Jmo

i am jealous of your adrenaline rushes. Reminds me of when I (and my little band of close friends) trace and tracked a cheating spouse before divorce!!!!
I really am bored with all the coronavirus things. But it made me feel like I’m helping even if it’s just a little with random things.

Good morning. :)

Let's all remember not to reply to posts that may get deleted. It makes more work for our mods. :)

So what is this about the Daybell offspring not being supportive? I'm having trouble finding the closed captioning option. Agh. Jmo
Brief summary: @Redvines86 was on with Tricia and they were discussing the CD and Tammy. It was mentioned that now the kids have been found, EDM is mortified and they all feel like they’ve been duped.

Brief summary: @Redvines86 was on with Tricia and they were discussing the CD and Tammy. It was mentioned that now the kids have been found, EDM is mortified and they all feel like they’ve been duped.
And might I add that RedVines plea was that we should give grace to TAMMY'S CHILDREN. Emma is now embarrassed at how she acted (sticking her tongue out at the news camera) before the bodies were found. Not only does she have to live with knowing how she acted but the video is played over and over and the whole world is judging her. The Daybell children's silence may be because they will be witnesses at the trial and LE may have requested it so as not to compromise the case. RedVine reminded us that while we are all following this tragedy with curiosity, TAMMY'S CHILDREN'S lives are forever changed. They cannot escape it. If we want to remember Tammy in any meaningful way, be kind to the children. They are victims too. Thank you RedVines and Tricia!

And might I add that RedVines plea was that we should give grace to TAMMY'S CHILDREN. Emma is now embarrassed at how she acted (sticking her tongue out at the news camera) before the bodies were found. Not only does she have to live with knowing how she acted but the video is played over and over and the whole world is judging her. The Daybell children's silence may be because they will be witnesses at the trial and LE may have requested it so as not to compromise the case. RedVine reminded us that while we are all following this tragedy with curiosity, TAMMY'S CHILDREN'S lives are forever changed. They cannot escape it. If we want to remember Tammy in any meaningful way, be kind to the children. They are victims too. Thank you RedVines and Tricia!
Yes thank you for adding this. :)

i always felt that that first mission "to translate ancient records" was just a way for CD to reinvent history to accompany his and Lori's many marriages and past relationships, AND to make up new "visions" to promote or alter those ancient records.....
Or someone is frantically tapping out Hebrew letters on metal plates as we speak. - Personally, I wouldn't put that past this group or some of their "groupies" to further "prove" their hidden talents/powers.
(JMO)

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

To me, it would be kind of the same thing if CD or LVD fell and broke an arm. An ER doctor might really not want to help them, but he took an oath and he would likely give them the same good medical treatment they would give an innocent person.

Until a person is actually convicted, he or she is innocent in the eyes of the law and deserves a good defense.

I hope both CD and LVD get the death penalty, but I don't want their legal rights to be infringed upon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member