Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That very mean look on Chad’s face tho...
I will never forget he text “fun times” as he buried a child.
I hope by the end of this he is the color of his shirt and knows he’s toast!
MOO

I missed exhibit 1- was it JJ's birth certificate in his original birth name and birth parents name? I couldn't hear the names?
Exhibit 2 is JJ's adoption certificate with his original birth name and birth parents and also Lori and Charles names.
Exhibit 3 is JJ's revised birth certificate with his adoptive name.
Exhibit 4 is Tylee's birth certificate.
Exhibit 5 is a marriage certificate for Chad and Lori in Hawaii.

(I think I got these right but they went over them fast)

I missed exhibit 1- was it JJ's birth certificate in his original birth name and birth parents name? I couldn't hear the names?
Exhibit 2 is JJ's adoption certificate with his original birth name and birth parents and also Lori and Charles names.
Exhibit 3 is JJ's revised birth certificate with his adoptive name.
Exhibit 4 is Tylee's birth certificate.
Exhibit 5 is a marriage certificate for Chad and Lori in Hawaii.

(I think I got these right but they went over them fast)
Exhibit 1, JJ's original birth certificate. He was given the name of Canaan Trahan on this certificate.

Mods, can we have a new thread plusssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeee!

That starts with this prelim? @Tricia

*searches for mods on line... * as we are over 1,000 posts

[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']Justin Lum
@jlumfox10 2m[/URL]
Remember, this marriaged happened less than 3 weeks after Chad’s first wife Tammy suddenly died in their home on 10/19/19. Her death is being investigated by the Idaho AG.

Justin Lum [URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']@jlumfox10 [/URL]4m
Exhibit 5 is a marriage certificate for Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow in Kauai. Dated November 5, 2019. This is the first time we have seen proof of marriage. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum [URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']@jlumfox10 [/URL]5m
Second exhibit is adoption paperwork for JJ. The adoptive parents being Charles and Lori Vallow.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 7m
First exhibit is birth certificate for JJ. His given birth name is Canaan Trahan born May 25, 2012.

Detective found it suspicious that Chad didn't have Lori's phone number on day of welfare check because he knew they were married at that time. Chad claimed he had only met Lori a few times through Alex. When Chad finally gave Lori's number and the detective asked why he didn't give it before Chad said that he had held back because he thought the detective was "accusing him of something". The detective radioed and asked for backup after that. He then went to Melani (lori's niece) apartment and no one was there either.

What was just sticken from the record? I had a personal phone call and missed what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010