Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Zombie cicadas' under influence of mind-controlling fungus | East Idaho News

Just saw this article posted today on EIN about "zombie cicadas" and I couldn't help but see parallels to the current cases. A lot of Lori and Chad and company's actions are eerily similar to that of the infected cicadas - mind control, infecting others with their disease, "infected [hosts] continue to move around oblivious of their sickness," hypersexual behaviors, "zombies," and last but not least "a disturbing display of B-horror movie proportions." :eek:

We know according to Idaho State law the Defense can't plead insanity, but maybe they can blame their actions on Massospora spores.

Sorry, I know I shouldn't make light of the current situation, but I needed some levity and the whole article struck me as funny, especially seeing it published today of all days. Rock on Nate Eaton and East Idaho News for bringing me a little laughter today!:D

It’s at this point I think it’s super important bc chads distancing from Lori and blaming Alex as we thought would happen she has and needs to be called Lori Daybell. From today forward. We knew they’d blame Alex for it all. The end of the world didn’t occur exactly the way Chad foresaw it . Also chads attorney every two seconds objecting

I think it’s all in hindsight seeing , hearing all of Lori and chads weird stuff in hindsight she has to feel like omg I should’ve realized or said something to them and others that it seemed odd and weird and at the very least if nothing was done then at least she would’ve tried but no one did. Not until Kay came looking for JJ . Colby in the text knew something was off and asked Tylee to call him so he could hear her voice and know she was okay. But geez when really not one person was wondering and checking on Tylee . If Kay hadn’t checked on JJ then they would still be missing and murdered and no one would know or care. It makes me so sad to think of Tylee
BBM
I agree it is a lot of hindsight where Melanie is concerned. But something I just couldn’t shake while watching her testify is that she didn’t explore more about JJ being with Kaye.
Lori Daybell specifically told her a tale of her picking JJ up at the airport.
2 red flags for me. Why wasn’t she completely appalled in her Christianity that LD made up a lie about having breast cancer? That is absolutely abhorrent. She seemed to take it in stride.
Why didn’t she press this issue when LD was telling tales of Kaye wanting to kidnap JJ? According to Lori, she already had him. How can you kidnap a child handed over to you at an airport?
Hope that makes sense. I’m just not comfortable with MG and her role in this.
Jmo

Yes. In the morning I thought he looked sleepy and in the afternoon more alert. But even in the afternoon he would close his eyes for several seconds, the open. Sleepy? Some kind of signal? Praying?

Does anyone notice the weirdness with Chad's eyes?? He will close them completely like he is trying to channel something or someone:eek:

Does anyone notice the weirdness with Chad's eyes?? He will close them completely like he is trying to channel something or someone:eek:

Lori does it too.

I think they may believe they are either communicating with something, each other, telling their-Jesus-demon things, or that they can control people in the court room.

Yes, but I also think when he is looking down at the notepad and when documents are handed to his lawyer, he looks like his eyes are closed. Otherwise, I think Lori is calling him repeatedly on the portal phone and closing his eyes sends the portal call to portal voicemail. Could be sleeping too I guess. Apparently most of the witness testimony and evidence is very ho-hum boring to him.

Allllllll JMO

BBM
I agree it is a lot of hindsight where Melanie is concerned. But something I just couldn’t shake while watching her testify is that she didn’t explore more about JJ being with Kaye.
Lori Daybell specifically told her a tale of her picking JJ up at the airport.
2 red flags for me. Why wasn’t she completely appalled in her Christianity that LD made up a lie about having breast cancer? That is absolutely abhorrent. She seemed to take it in stride.
Why didn’t she press this issue when LD was telling tales of Kaye wanting to kidnap JJ? According to Lori, she already had him. How can you kidnap a child handed over to you at an airport?
Hope that makes sense. I’m just not comfortable with MG and her role in this.
Jmo
I agree, most people would have questioned that entire story, but maybe MG was so wrapped up in how wonderful Lori was that she just accepted anything she said.

I’m hoping when this goes to trial, we get more details from their conversations. I hope!

I agree, most people would have questioned that entire story, but maybe MG was so wrapped up in how wonderful Lori was that she just accepted anything she said.

I’m hoping when this goes to trial, we get more details from their conversations. I hope!

I have a feeling there are text messages galore. Jmo

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
In the video, you can hear Lt. Ball knocking and asking for #LoriVallow. She then tells them Melani and the kids are at Frozen 2 movie. "That's the one thing he wanted to do." They then ask Lori to have Melani call RPD detective Hope back. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

This feels like one of those lies that carries the truth, and it’s painful. I wonder if he really was anticipating Frozen 2 coming out in November.
JMO

More:

Between MG's recorded phone call and DW's interview, CD and DW appear to be competitors for leadership of some sort. MG is convinced of DW's righteousness in the recorded call.

Also, MG's description that DW is one of her boyfriends...

Last edited:
I’m really surprised so much information was released in CD’s prelim today. WOW, the taped call. That seems to me to be the blazing gun one is used to hearing in the actual trial...IMO.

Also, is Kay to testify? She heard the call between MG, LVD, and CD. She blamed by Lori at every turn today. Does hearing today’s recorded call present any problems with that if she is scheduled for the prosecution case?

IMO

Isn't duct tape rather "noisy", when unrolling it? I wonder where JJ was when he was taped up. I could hear my neighbors, in their garage, using it on some boxes. Not sure if that noise would have caught someone's ear. JMO
My thoughts exactly! That’s why I’m so curious about how MG didn’t hear anything, which assuming she didn’t, then it appears they took JJ out of the place in the middle of the night after she saw AC carry him in. They were doing the podcast until after midnight, she says she had a conversation with LD between 8&9 am the next day where LD described JJ climbing on the fridge and knocking a pic of Jesus off the wall.
Seems she slept through a lot that night. JMO

East Idaho News @EastIDNews 2h
Replying to @EastIDNews
In the video, you can hear Lt. Ball knocking and asking for #LoriVallow. She then tells them Melani and the kids are at Frozen 2 movie. "That's the one thing he wanted to do." They then ask Lori to have Melani call RPD detective Hope back. #ChadDaybell #Prelim

This feels like one of those lies that carries the truth, and it’s painful. I wonder if he really was anticipating Frozen 2 coming out in November.
JMO
Yes. Olaf a big favorite with his age group.

I’m really surprised so much information was released in CD’s prelim today. WOW, the taped call. That seems to me to be the blazing gun one is used to hearing in the actual trial...IMO.

Also, is Kay to testify? She heard the call between MG, LVD, and CD. She blamed by Lori at every turn today. Does hearing today’s recorded call present any problems with that if she is scheduled for the prosecution case?

IMO

I am totally unsure about this, but maybe it is ok for her (and Larry) to hear it because they can't testify about it since they weren't there when the recording was made and none of it was said directly to them, so it, I'm assuming would fall under hearsay.

Just my opinion/speculation.

According to the Nate interview...
MG saw Chad & Lori holding hands and knew they were “intimate” all the while Tammy was alive. Lori told MG that she though Tammy would pass away soon.
A normal person might put 2 &2 together and tell someone...hey these two are “predicting “ Chad’s Wife (TD ) death.

Concerning the lives of the kids, Lori was saying her kids were dark.
MG had to know what dark meant .

I just wish MG had expressed concern to authorities earlier.
Possibly people would be alive. All MOO
Who would she have told? There is nothing the police could or would done. Predicting a death is not illegal. As for the kids going dark, she would have to explain this specific concept of dark to the police. And still there is nothing they could have done. Hindsight is indeed 20/20.

My thoughts exactly! That’s why I’m so curious about how MG didn’t hear anything, which assuming she didn’t, then it appears they took JJ out of the place in the middle of the night after she saw AC carry him in. They were doing the podcast until after midnight, she says she had a conversation with LD between 8&9 am the next day where LD described JJ climbing on the fridge and knocking a pic of Jesus off the wall.
Seems she slept through a lot that night. JMO

She also said that she came downstairs in the morning. So my assumption is her and DW slept on the top floor of the condo. Then I assume the next level down is the kitchen area (she may have said that) and then one floor lower would be the basement. And my guess is that this was all handled after MG & DW went to bed but before they got up the next morning. Plus with the podcast ending after midnight, if my timing is accurate, most/maybe all her neighbors would be asleep for work since the next morning would be a Monday.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member