Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori would be an interesting case study.
Possibly developed into a woman-child early on.
Never progressed past that point.
Her presentation is little girl like, almost “silly” immature conversation.

MOO

Great observation!!
I agree, listening to her I felt like I was back in middle school or high school.
We all have known manipulative people in our lives, I can now spot them a mile away;)
MOO

She also said that she came downstairs in the morning. So my assumption is her and DW slept on the top floor of the condo. Then I assume the next level down is the kitchen area (she may have said that) and then one floor lower would be the basement. And my guess is that this was all handled after MG & DW went to bed but before they got up the next morning. Plus with the podcast ending after midnight, if my timing is accurate, most/maybe all her neighbors would be asleep for work since the next morning would be a Monday.

Jmo.
Great points! I’m not trying to be accusatory of MG, just frustrated I guess that these kids weren’t saved. It just seems like there was so much opportunity to have this end in... they survived these monsters.

I wonder that too.

The excessive nature of it it is particularly disturbed.
Jeez.... that testimony made me sick to my stomach. So excessive. It brought tears to my eyes. I truly cannot stomach or fathom the idea that he was alive when that was done.
I am holding out hope the tox screen comes back that he was unconscious.
It’s all so horrific. Also, I’m not necessarily a praying person, but I sent some for that detective.

So now I’m headed to google lol... but I have a question for you if you want to answer. Do you think the duct tape was applied while JJ was alive? Sorry, I didn’t like typing that.

I don't know one way or another. Like you, I don't even like typing it or thinking about it. It just came to mind when pondering the question of why so much duct tape. I remembered seeing images from when my grandkids were teens and Halloween was coming ... people wrapped in duct tape related to a zombie apocalypse. Was someone thinking they could ward off zombies that they believed were attacking JJ? Did JJ die as a result and Tylee knew what happened?

Whatever the warped reasoning behind the use of it, none of it could ever be justification for what was done to either of these beautiful children.

Great points! I’m not trying to be accusatory of MG, just frustrated I guess that these kids weren’t saved. It just seems like there was so much opportunity to have this end in... they survived these monsters.

I fully agree. However, I feel like if my best friend was saying strange stuff, I'm not sure I could go at her in an accusatory way. I might just think she had a little too much wine or something. I may not really start digging until the police contacted me.... my hindsight may have seemed a lot different at that point. And as far as we have heard from the EIN interview, LV, when speaking of zombies, stated to MG that they prayed away the zombies (she said this and stated that there were ALOT thousands of zombies being prayed away each time). I'm not recalling that we have heard that melanie was told Charles was a zombie and he was killed due to that. So maybe she didn't have a frame of reference for actually killing zombies yet?

I'm going from memory at the moment, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jmo.

I don't know one way or another. Like you, I don't even like typing it or thinking about it. It just came to mind when pondering the question of why so much duct tape. I remembered seeing images from when my grandkids were teens and Halloween was coming ... people wrapped in duct tape related to a zombie apocalypse. Was someone thinking they could ward off zombies that they believed were attacking JJ? Did JJ die as a result and Tylee knew what happened?

Whatever the warped reasoning behind the use of it, none of it could ever be justification for what was done to either of these beautiful children.
So many questions. So much heartache. For a first case for me, this is a tough one. But I will say the compassion like you have put forth here keeps me coming back here. The details are beyond a nightmare, but the purpose and intent in finding justice for these children is real.

I fully agree. However, I feel like if my best friend was saying strange stuff, I'm not sure I could go at her in an accusatory way. I might just think she had a little too much wine or something. I may not really start digging until the police contacted me.... my hindsight may have seemed a lot different at that point. And as far as we have heard from the EIN interview, LV, when speaking of zombies, stated to MG that they prayed away the zombies (she said this and stated that there were ALOT thousands of zombies being prayed away each time). I'm not recalling that we have heard that melanie was told Charles was a zombie and he was killed due to that. So maybe she didn't have a frame of reference for actually killing zombies yet?

I'm going from memory at the moment, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Jmo.
Agreed. I am glad she finally stepped up with the phone call recording.

JMO but I wish media outlets would stop referring to the burial site as the ‘pet cemetery’. It is so disrespectful. I hear this said on Court TV all the time.

JMO but I wish media outlets would stop referring to the burial site as the ‘pet cemetery’. It is so disrespectful. I hear this said on Court TV all the time.
It was a burial in a pet cemetery. A burning and desecration near, and a burial in, a pet cemetery. A dumping and disposal in Chad Daybell’s pet cemetery. Jmo

More:

Between MG's recorded phone call and DW's interview, CD and DW appear to be competitors for leadership of some sort. MG is convinced of DW's righteousness in the recorded call.

Also, MG's description that DW is one of her boyfriends...

I just happened to be listening to the recording exactly when she mentions this and reading this post.

She said "he is a boyfriend".

I’m really surprised so much information was released in CD’s prelim today. WOW, the taped call. That seems to me to be the blazing gun one is used to hearing in the actual trial...IMO.

Also, is Kay to testify? She heard the call between MG, LVD, and CD. She blamed by Lori at every turn today. Does hearing today’s recorded call present any problems with that if she is scheduled for the prosecution case?

IMO

There are laws now where victims are not excluded as most others from hearing testimony. Even though Kay/Larry may testify, the law states that they can sit in prior to her testimony - unlike other folks who may be excluded from hearing other's testimony.

I don’t care. 2 children’s bodies were there.
Yes. That is true. Which IMO speaks to the evilness of this crime. Which IMO needs to be spoken out loud. They buried them in Chad Daybell’s pet cemetery. That is how their lives were equated. That is the value JJ and Tylee had in their eyes.
It’s ugly. It’s gross. It is heartbreaking.
But that is what they did. And their evil deeds need to be named for what they are. So that justice will be served.
Sending restful thoughts for all of us. It’s a difficult case.
Jmo

Watched the memorial. Again. Sharing this song that was sung. Take care everyone. I know I am resting my head grieving and loving these children. And holding those in pain tonight close to my heart. It may not seem ok right now, but it will be. They sang this song at the memorial.

Yes. That is true. Which IMO speaks to the evilness of this crime. Which IMO needs to be spoken out loud. They buried them in Chad Daybell’s pet cemetery. That is how their lives were equated. That is the value JJ and Tylee had in their eyes.
It’s ugly. It’s gross. It is heartbreaking.
But that is what they did. And their evil deeds need to be named for what they are. So that justice will be served.
Sending restful thoughts for all of us. It’s a difficult case.
Jmo
Regardless of what you call it, they were buried in CD’s back yard. This was CD’s name for it. He made it into a people cemetery. I don’t like hearing media refer to a human burial site as a pet cemetery.

Thanks you! It was a pretty odd way of discussing someone she is with. A boyfriend

Get what you mean, but in the context of the prosecutor who asked "what is your relationship with Chad? what is your relationship with DW..." the answer makes more sense the way she phrased it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme