Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ was wrapped tightly in a layer of duct tape from his forehead to his chin. There was an extra layer of ducttape stretched across his mouth. The detective recognized the body as Joshua Vallow from the many photos and video he had seen of JJ. His haircut was distinctively shaved on the sides and longer on top. His hands were folded chest high with duct tape wrapped from elbow to elbow over his hands and arms-- a ball of duct tape was over where his hands would be. His wrists were bound with another layer of duct tape. His ankles were also bound with duct tape. :(

F!#K!!!! He had plastic bag duct taped to his head and under the bag JJ had duct tape on his mouth. Did they tape his mouth and suffocate him while he was conscious?

Several laters of duct tape over his arms and his wrists were bound w/duct tape. Ankles were also bound.

Horrifying. So much worse than I expected.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 21s
Hermosillo now describes what happened at the coroner’s office. He says the the medical examiner cut into the black plastic bag. He saw a small child in red pajamas, black socks and a white & blue blanket on top of him.

This will be interesting to hear if this is what he was wearing when MG and DW saw him last. Jmo

https://twitter.com/alikensnews/status/1290331837345087495
GRAPHIC: Hermosillo describes when they found JJ’s body he was wearing red pajamas and covered in a blue blanket. He says JJ had a plastic bag over his head and had duct tape on his head, arms, and feet. Hermosillo said he recognized JJ immediately once he saw the remains.

10:00 AM · Aug 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

**I feel sick about this and the restraint the grandparents have at this point that they have not tackled Chad

JJ was wrapped tightly in a layer of duct tape from his forehead to his chin. There was an extra layer of ducttape stretched across his mouth. The detective recognized the body as Joshua Vallow from the many photos and video he had seen of JJ. His haircut was distinctively shaved on the sides and longer on top. His hands were folded chest high with duct tape wrapped from elbow to elbow over his hands and arms-- a ball of duct tape was over where his hands would be. His wrists were bound with another layer of duct tape. His ankles were also bound with duct tape. :(

I can't be the only one here that's falling apart. :(

This is death penalty testimony. IMO.

Prior seems to be fishing for information from the witness IMO and Rob Wood agrees as he just objected to the fishing expedition.

ETA: Prior argued he had a right to the line of questioning and rather than rule on the objection the Judge took a recess.

Why the duct tape? A zombie thing?

This is a bit gruesome, so be warned that you may want to avoid reading if you'd prefer:

I'm wondering whether the duct-taped arms and repeatedly duct-taped wrists and hands of JJ has to do with what happened to TR's body when they attempted to burn it. I did some research after the bodies were recovered about what happens with a burning body and apparently, as a body is burned, the limbs often move as though the burning person is still alive and is pulling their arms up and outward.

I wonder whether that was experienced by AxC and CD when burning TR's body and it frightened AxC and CD. They may have been considering burning JJ as well and so prepared his body to avoid re-experiencing that movement, but then ultimately decided to bury his body without burning.

F!#K!!!! He had plastic bag duct taped to his head and under the bag JJ had duct tape on his mouth. Did they tape his mouth and suffocate him while he was conscious?

Several laters of duct tape over his arms and his wrists were bound w/duct tape. Ankles were also bound.

Horrifying. So much worse than I expected.
I always suspected he was suffocated after giving him extra medication...but not to this degree!!! Can’t imagine how the Ws are able to hear this!!

I thought the detective was having a difficult time describing what he had witnessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab