Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one here that's falling apart. :(

I just went in & hugged my 27yo son & 18yo daughter :(

I will never ever never never never understand how any one can purposely & justifiably kill any child (whether related or not). It's so....ugh! :mad:

And all these cases here on WS, all these years, and every time this happens I am absolutely floored/disgusted/heartbroken.

May justice be swift and appropriate!

https://twitter.com/alikensnews/status/1290331837345087495
GRAPHIC: Hermosillo describes when they found JJ’s body he was wearing red pajamas and covered in a blue blanket. He says JJ had a plastic bag over his head and had duct tape on his head, arms, and feet. Hermosillo said he recognized JJ immediately once he saw the remains.

10:00 AM · Aug 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

**I feel sick about this and the restraint the grandparents have at this point that they have not tackled Chad
If only someone in the courtroom would, other than the grandparents. Shake him, smack him, scream at him, anything to get a reaction out of him

Anyone else find Prior extremely accusatory? Jmo

I'm not sure it plays as well as he'd like. Bodies of two children recovered from CD's backyard and his attorney is treating the detective who was at the time in question investigating their disappearance as "how dare you be asking family members about these missing children!"

Prior asks if the conversation with Melanie Gibb was recorded. The detective asks which conversation and says the first conversation was on the phone. He spoke with Gibb once in person and other times were on the phone. He spoke to Gibb in Provo, Utah along with Lt Ball and Mr Wood. Detective believes Ball recorded the conversation. Hermosillo did not record the conversation. Prior keeps asking the same question on if he recorded it. Wood objects "asked and Answered" and Judge sustains. Prior asks why the detective doesn't have all the dates memorized. He says he only recalls the most important dates and he can't remember every single conversation date exactly.

No reason to bound and gag a dead child with ducktape. These people are monsters. I wonder if Lori's friends last saw JJ in red pajamas.

GRAPHIC answer:

As we learned in the Caylee case, orifices are taped and closed off with duct tape to prevent bodily fluids from coming out. Why oh why oh why was he OCD type wrapped up with duct tape other than such.

Prior is trying to get the detective to say he was mistaken about what Chad said about how well he knew Lori. The detective declines to change his previous testimony. Prior has asked it several ways and Wood keeps objecting.Wood actually said- if Prior wants to get his client's side of the story on record he can put Daybell on the stand! Judge sustains the objections as asked and answered and and asks Prior to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms