Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior is pretty much showing what the dichotomy of a straw mans argument is. He can’t attack the substance so he misrepresents and attacks a position not taken by the witness.

Interesting how defense takes the crime...then works backward to create a different beginning that does not include their client.

Didn’t work for Henry Segura...
Ultimately it was the phone pings.

Shallow graves...Chud was a grave digger and couldn't have done that! /sarc

Huh? A body that was taped horizontally around the mouth/head, taped vertically around the head, taped around to bind the hands and arms both in cross position, ankles taped together and bound. Then, after this "package for burial" is ready... put a bag on head, then put in another bag..

Then.. put 2 flat pieces of cabinetry on it (nope, not just wood.. yet cabinetry iirc). And then....

so animals don't dig through it... put flat rocks on such to prevent even more that someone doesn't find when digging a garden years and years from now.

Pffft. SMDH, I believe that your post was tongue in cheek and rhetorical.

Yep................

This is a bit gruesome, so be warned that you may want to avoid reading if you'd prefer:

I'm wondering whether the duct-taped arms and repeatedly duct-taped wrists and hands of JJ has to do with what happened to TR's body when they attempted to burn it. I did some research after the bodies were recovered about what happens with a burning body and apparently, as a body is burned, the limbs often move as though the burning person is still alive and is pulling their arms up and outward.

I wonder whether that was experienced by AxC and CD when burning TR's body and it frightened AxC and CD. They may have been considering burning JJ as well and so prepared his body to avoid re-experiencing that movement, but then ultimately decided to bury his body without burning.

Gunshot?

It was weird to watch CD pass a note to get Prior to ask about a list of people who could have been interviewed and recorded. Is there alterior motives here? Trying to find out what the prosecution knows? It’s almost like CD is driving the bus. All jmo

Huh? A body that was taped horizontally around the mouth/head, taped vertically around the head, taped around to bind the hands and arms both in cross position, ankles taped together and bound. Then, after this "package for burial" is ready... put a bag on head, then put in another bag..

Then.. put 2 flat pieces of cabinetry on it (nope, not just wood.. yet cabinetry iirc). And then....

so animals don't dig through it... put flat rocks on such to prevent even more that someone doesn't find when digging a garden years and years from now.

Pffft. SMDH, I believe that your post was tongue in cheek and rhetorical.

Yep................
Yes, it was.

It was weird to watch CD pass a note to get Prior to ask about a list of people who could have been interviewed and recorded. Is there alterior motives here? Trying to find out what the prosecution knows? It’s almost like CD is driving the bus. All jmo
I'm sure Prior will try to bully Chad's ex friends on the stand. Chad will provide him with their weaknesses.

I think it’s interesting that Prior keeps referring to Lori as Ms. Vallow even though a legal marriage certificate was presented in court today as proof that Chad and Lori are married. That makes me think that he is trying to distance Chad from Lori. MOO

Probably because they weren't able to speak to MG until late in the evening. They didn't know before that JJ wasn't with her.
I hope that’s it. But he said he was suspicious with the answers already. I noticed the state didn’t ask why he didn’t get it on the 26th. It’s not like it was denied, I don’t think. I just want to know why it wasn’t pursued then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member