Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Melanie's behavior/actions
..Now, I think she's finally understanding that she was used and starting to put together all of the "red flags" that she should have seen. I think that embarrassment over falling for it is probably why she's been so eager to get her side of the story out there -- to try to salvage her own reputation.

-MOO-
BBM. Not only to salvage her reputation...I feel certain that she wants to remain in good standing with the LDS church.

Last edited:
In exchange for this waiver, the State has offered me (handwritten) nothing

signed by the defendant (check out that signature!)

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1291423761070084096

Interesting.
I cant tell if that is a "D" or a "V" where she signed it.

Its also interesting to look at the typed out name right under her signature. It has "(Daybell)" in parenthesis after Vallow.
I expected her legal name to be there and I have never seen a legal name with parenthesis.

We discussed and reviewed yesterday that she does have a marriage certificate from Hawaii where she married CD.

I saw that too.

Nothing against LDS, but he may have sympathies for some of Chads beliefs. All of them seem a little too close. Maybe that’s where the false sense of security came in for CD and LD.
At least Wood would understand how far off the mainstream LDS beliefs Chad and Lori got and how they exploited religion to justify criminal behavior.

She claims she does not need an attorney. I translate that into some sort of plea bargain.
there is a difference between 'needing an attorney' and 'seeking advice from an attorney'. Either that or she has a friend who works PR.

I'm not surprised. They only have each other, if one talks, the other one will be in BIG trouble. I'm still not sure either one will break.

I don't think they will. Though still curious, as to why he did not wear his wedding ring????

They are all each other have in the whole world.

As we all gather here together chit chatting in total freedom, they have n-o-t-h-i-n-g......

As for CD and AC "not being the sharpest tools in the shed". I bet that the FBI agents literally couldn't believe how impossibly dense they were to dispose of bodies in the backyard.

Geez, toss em in the back of the truck, and there is a heck of a lot of space up there...but, no, let's just tuck them in the yard, by the pet cemetery.

Interesting.
I cant tell if that is a "D" or a "V" where she signed it.

Its also interesting to look at the typed out name right under her signature. It has "(Daybell)" in parenthesis after Vallow.
I expected her legal name to be there and I have never seen a legal name with parenthesis.

We discussed and reviewed yesterday that she does have a marriage certificate from Hawaii where she married CD.
I agree with another poster who said she should use the name Daybell and attorneys should be forced to use Daybell as well, so as not to use Charles last name any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo