Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be seeing plenty of him at trial. You're just gonna have to wait a little longer. Ha!

This actually does not surprise me. LVD has had her "CTJ moment" that this is real, and she isn't going to bat her eyelashes, show some cleavage and walk away. Or rather, sashay away, wriggling her hips. She is working on the "new" plan to be the "Hedda Nussbaum" to CD.

Not gonna work.

How long does the DA have before he has to take them to trial?
didn't both L and C waive their right to a speedy trial? The district court will set a trial date at arrignment (please correct me if I am wrong). I suppose it depends in part if there is a backlog of cases and how much discovery there is.

I saw that too.

Nothing against LDS, but he may have sympathies for some of Chads beliefs. All of them seem a little too close. Maybe that’s where the false sense of security came in for CD and LD.

Well, in one way, I think its kind of cool, because RW will hold Chad to a higher standard. Not just legally, but also morally.

<modsnip: Religious discussion is off limits>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Means said waiver was signed in advance on July 17 just in case it was needed because of the distance from his office to the jail.
(So, to save him a few bucks on gas? Weird.)
Well he’s here M-F 8-5. :rolleyes: So it’s not saving him much. Imo I think he had it prepared because he knew the case was headed that direction a long time ago.

Chad and Alex may have been all too willing to dispose of the bodies, but they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. They thought they committed the perfect crimes. Little did they know.

yeah, really. I can just see Chad telling Alex that he is an expert on cremation, since he dug graves.

And Alex telling Chad that he was an expert in garbage (his job remember?), and knew how to wrap enough duct tape around something to extinguish the smell.

It doesn't surprise me that they waited to turn in the waiver. If Chad's case had somehow miraculously been dismissed earlier this week, there'd have been a chance hers could have been, too, but now that they know he's going to trial, there's no way they'd not find probable cause for her, so what'd be the point of her sitting through the preliminary?

This was also probably why Means seemed so unaffected by the discussion about livestreaming -- he knew there was a good chance that Lori's preliminary wouldn't even happen.

I also think it’s weird that she’s doing news interviews in the beginnings of cases that are sure to be long and dragged out. I don’t know, but maybe she’s doing damage control P.R. or wants to maintain credibility. Has she retained an attorney for some reason and this attorney wants some of the heat taken off of her? Perhaps she’s getting some jeers from some of the general public when she goes about her life and wants to suppress some that. Who knows what goes on in the minds of these people?

She claims she does not need an attorney. I translate that into some sort of plea bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966