Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids are dead regardless of MG's relationship with Tylee. MG wasn't even in Idaho when Tylee was killed. Both MG and Tylee went to police in January 2019 with Lori to support her against Charles.
Sadly, that’s true; however, do we know where MG was every day in September? She could have been at an event in any state for all we know! Just to clarify, I’m not throwing her under the bus. She admitted yesterday that she lied to LE when she told them JJ had been with her but that LVD had got him, so that they would follow up with LVD. So, in effect, she covered for LVD, both then and when she accompanied Lori to support her against Charles when LVD reported her purse was stolen by CV in January 2019. JMO

She held up ok but he got to her several times. Proved she was a liar. She was fidgety during his questions. Warrick I thought was unnecessary. Just corroborated MG testimony but he has a hearing problem and it gave Prior a chance to question it. He will likely imply he didn’t understand something correctly or didn’t hear it at all during a trial. Not sure he’s even necessary to call at trial.

I wanted Woods to ask Warrick what clothes JJ had on when Alex brought him back sleeping on Sunday night.

She held up ok but he got to her several times. Proved she was a liar. She was fidgety during his questions. Warrick I thought was unnecessary. Just corroborated MG testimony but he has a hearing problem and it gave Prior a chance to question it. He will likely imply he didn’t understand something correctly or didn’t hear it at all during a trial. Not sure he’s even necessary to call at trial.
DW did mention that Alex put JJ to bed in Lori's bedroom in the late evening of September 22.

Prior didn't take into account that MG was there since Thursday and DW arrived on Friday in the evening, so they would not have seen Chad at Lori's place the same number of times.

I kept thinking...At what point do both Prior and Means realize they are in over their heads on this case? I personally think it happened today during lunch after the FBI gentleman testified. Are you now going to try and make a deal after seeing this and get Lori to roll on Chad or Chad to roll on Lori? The 3 , Chad Lori Alex thought the end of the world was July and the missing children would be lost in the chaos that never took place. MOO

Watch link below

Nate Eaton - Reporter on Facebook Watch

Last edited:
She could have been at an event in any state for all we know! Just to clarify, I’m not throwing her under the bus. She admitted yesterday that she lied to LE when she told them JJ had been with her but that LVD had got him, so that they would follow up with LVD. So, in effect, she covered for LVD, both then and when she accompanied Lori to support her against Charles when LVD reported her purse was stolen by CV in January 2019. JMO
I think there would have been some proof of travel if MG visited Lori around the time Tylee went missing. MG could probably prove that she was nowhere near Idaho.

DW did mention that Alex put JJ to bed in Lori's bedroom in the late evening of September 22.

Prior didn't take into account that MG was there since Thursday and DW arrived on Friday in the evening, so they would not have seen Chad at Lori's place the same number of times.
Exactly. Thursday and Friday we know Chad and Lori spent all kinds of time together. I'm OK with RW not correcting Prior on it. Let him continue to look stupid, incompetent, and confused. Moo.

I kept thinking...At what point do both Prior and Means realize they are in over their heads on this case? I personally think it happened today during lunch after the FBI gentleman testified. Are you no going to try and make a deal after seeing this and get Lori to roll on Chad or Chad to roll on Lori? The 3 , Chad Lori Alex thought the end of the world was July and the missing children would be lost in the chaos that never took place. MOO

Nate Eaton - Reporter on Facebook Watch

I am surprised that they are still on this case. I guess as long as they can cash the checks..

I really hope we get some closing arguments to tie everything together today. Both RW and JP waived opening arguments probably to not show their poker hands.

Thanks so much.

So sad all the way around, yet CD doesn't blink an eye during the gruesome testimony by FBI Agent Daniels. KW left for a while, and I can understand why in my opinion.
I didn't expect him to blink. He's a grave digger. Graves don't phase him. Maybe if those were his kids...

I really hope we get some closing arguments to tie everything together today. Both RW and JP waived opening arguments probably to not show their poker hands.
Could they continue until tomorrow

WOW! Unbelievable. So let me get this straight. One can be in jail, on suspicion of murdering or conspiracy to murder one's own children and can call husband on a whim....

What a sweet deal.... Insert major sarcasm wrapped in disgust.

I am not sure I understand your point here. Prisoners DO have some rights, regardless of the suspicion or crime. They are allowed to make phone calls. They are allowed to have contact with the outside world. Those calls are all recorded, but why wouldn't she be able to call CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan