Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances, that hearing is waved or delayed?

I hope not....unless she pleads guilty and that’s not likely. Maybe wants a new lawyer?[/QUOTE]

The more I think about this, the more I think it's vital Lori's preliminary take place as scheduled. MM needs to get his butt thoroughly kicked in court so he can see he isn't all that.

@k-mac Tell me about it. Who talks like that? Youd think a cult leader would have better public speaking skills
Jmo, I’ve noticed he has a couple speech patterns. One where he talks slow and mumbles, the other where he is confident and assertive. Idk what’s the deal with his switch like that. Would be interesting to note why and what’s his normal speech pattern. All jmo

I’m wondering if you all would agree about another observation I made.

During the phone call between Chad and Lori, he sounds terrified. She sounds calm and happy. I’m starting to believe she is so psychotic she will never be the one to confess. But it sounds like Chad might break.

So does anyone think Lori may turn on Chad and blame everything on Alex and Chad?

Seriously, she may be scouting for her sixth husband about now.

IMO
That sounds about right to me.
I think they are forced to blame it all on Alx the dead guy and if Lori can throw CD under the bus or visa-versa to help their own cases then so be it.

The honeymoon is over and they are both looking out for themselves as far as their defense in their trials.

The lawyers being in the same building is interesting so there may be a somewhat shared defense to only blame Alx but I think push will come to shove and they wont hesitate to throw each other under the bus if they have to.

I think CD already did that by not wearing his wedding ring.

It would be interesting to know if CD and LV are even speaking to each other still.

CD placed himself there by texting Tammy saying he was there, making a fire, shooting and burying a racoon that morning.
Agree. He also said he was going to have a shower before heading over to BYU. That too clearly placed him at the premises.

In fact, if he had not sent that racoon text, there could have been doubt he was there. The racoon nailed him.

Oh I haven't seen that. Has it been posted on the thread ? Could you please point me to it ? It should show the "racoon" burial too shouldn't it? :)
Yes, and I reposted it today.

Daybell-property-3-1024x576.jpg

Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child's burial

Last edited:
Agree. He also said he was going to have a shower before heading over to BYU. That too clearly placed him at the premises.

In fact, if he had not sent that racoon text, there could have been doubt he was there. The racoon nailed him.

It is funny to me that if CD bought all the burner phones we previously talked about to have a secret way to communicate with his followers that we already have him and LV being recorded on two different phone calls.

One at the prison and one secretly recorded by MG.

So much for burner phones. LOL

Is it possible he texted Lori?

IMO, Prior was trying to build a foundation for thinking Chad buried the raccoon but not the children; and that the children were in fact buried by Alex without Chad knowing about it. The raccoon skeleton is necessary to help prove this theory.

This is just a guess though, considering that if I remembered the fact of Alex’s phone pinging multiple times at CD’s, then so will CD’s attorney.
yes Chad called Lori first. That is mentioned. She had to return his call.

IMO
That sounds about right to me.
I think they are forced to blame it all on Alx the dead guy and if Lori can throw CD under the bus or visa-versa to help their own cases then so be it.

The honeymoon is over and they are both looking out for themselves as far as their defense in their trials.

The lawyers being in the same building is interesting so there may be a somewhat shared defense to only blame Alx but I think push will come to shove and they wont hesitate to throw each other under the bus if they have to.

I think CD already did that by not wearing his wedding ring.

It would be interesting to know if CD and LV are even speaking to each other still.
The judge clearly stated the defendants could not speak to one another.

There should be dna recovered from all that duct tape that was wrapped around JJ. Hard to use plastic gloves with duct tape, plus all the other fibers that may have been stuck to it. And where was it bought by whom... cctv footage?

It was mentioned yesterday of other evidence that was transported to the lab including fingernail clippings. This must have been from JJ, which could identify who was wrapping him up if he fought back. Although I think AxC was involved in this, it may have taken two people to do this.

IMO this is still an active investigation. At the very least, so much testing needed to be done after these remains were found... it has only been two months.

moo

@BUF You're thinking along the exact lines I'm thinking. We were not able to view all exhibits. I noticed a significant reaction from CD on the submission of #11 and #12. This was in the forensic testimony, when the fingernail clippings were brought up. Also, that bucket. It was partially melted. I'm not sure what can be extracted by that, but I hope something can for Tylee's sake. Also, I agree that JJ likely fought, and it would have taken two initially to bind that child the way he was.

Also the wooden paneling covering JJ's body might have come from Chad's old furniture. I'd like to know the owner of the green bucket that was found partially melted at the bottom of Tylee's grave.
I think there has to be DNA and fingerprints from those items IMO. And the "tombstones".

In the transcript upthread by @Floppity
they appear to acknowledge the tombstones found covering JJs grave.

C: I tried to [not discernible] I’m glad you called.
L: yeah.
C: so.. they see the tombstones
L: great. Do you want me to pray?
C: [talked at the same time as L, can’t make out what he said, mostly mumbling] what?
L: what do you want me to do?

They could only know about the stones if they knew about JJ's death and burial.

Last edited:
The only person/people we have evidence of being with the children at the time of their deaths is LVD & AC. MG stated JJ was w/AC when he was carrying the "sleeping child" and LVD was supposed to have JJ sleep in her room on the bed on the floor for JJ. We have the pics of JJ & Tylee w/LVD & AC @ YNP. I think there is a ton of forensic evidence on JJ's remains that will concretely prove it was LVD & AC w/JJ.
Tylee's death may be harder to prove who actually committed the murder. The condition in which the remains were found remind me of a case from a decade ago about a little girl (Zahra Baker) who's evil step mother chopped her up in bits and distributed her remains all over. That child had suffered from cancer and was missing a leg, her Mom was in Australia IIRC). It was so tragic. I don't think they could ever prove her Father was involved. My point is that there are females that are capable of horrific crimes like murder and dismemberment of children.

link to Zahra's story for those interested
Zahra Baker MEDIA links only **NO DISCUSSION**

Last edited:
There should be dna recovered from all that duct tape that was wrapped around JJ. Hard to use plastic gloves with duct tape, plus all the other fibers that may have been stuck to it. And where was it bought by whom... cctv footage?

It was mentioned yesterday of other evidence that was transported to the lab including fingernail clippings. This must have been from JJ, which could identify who was wrapping him up if he fought back. Although I think AxC was involved in this, it may have taken two people to do this.

IMO this is still an active investigation. At the very least, so much testing needed to be done after these remains were found... it has only been two months.

moo

This is a great point that it is very hard to use rubber gloves when trying to peel off duct tape so the odds are good there will be evidence LE can get from the sticky side of the duct tape.

Because of Covid I recently tried doing just that a few weeks ago. I had rubber gloves on when handling a box I had delivered and I was using duct tape while I had my gloves on and I started to tear my gloves because it was sticking to the tape. It sticks way too much and I finally had to wear some bulky winter cloth gloves but then I could not peel off more tape so I finally took off the gloves and just washed my hands afterwards.

The odds of evidence being on that tape is very high and I think LE will be able to find evidence on the tape that they can help prove one or more of the people in jail touched that tape.

JMO of course

The only person we have evidence of being with the children at the time of their deaths is LVD & AC. MG stated JJ was w/AC when he was carrying the "sleeping child" and LVD was supposed to have JJ sleep in her room on the bed on the floor for JJ. We have the pics of JJ & Tylee w/LVD & AC @ YNP. I think there is a ton of forensic evidence on JJ's remains that will concretely prove it was LVD & AC w/JJ.
Tylee's death may be harder to prove who actually committed the murder. The condition in which the remains were found remind me of a case from a decade ago about a little girl (Zahra Baker) who's evil step mother chopped her up in bits and distributed her remains all over. That child had suffered from cancer and was missing a leg, her Mom was in Australia IIRC). It was so tragic. I don't think they could ever prove her Father was involved. My point is that there are females that are capable of horrific crimes like murder and dismemberment of children.

link to Zahra's story for those interested
Zahra Baker MEDIA links only **NO DISCUSSION**
Absolutely

I am going to bet that during next week's trial LVD hangs on every word of that phone call between herself & CD. It was the last time they got to talk to each other (and I am hoping it is the last time they ever will). I can't wait to see her reactions in court but I bet she choses to wear a mask so her facial expressions don't show.

QUOTE FROM HATFIELD-Well there it is from the horses mouth.
Danger from CD and LV themselves.

Threatening others that had knowledge about their evil doings.

They were eliminating everyone and anyone that could testify against them about any of the other killings.

Some killed for money or revenge and others killed to prevent witnesses from testifying against them. JMO

Oh good catch! And that’s exactly what they were doing. I will always wonder how they got rid of Alex.
YES !!! A direct threat !!
MG told LVD and CD that she asked Alex about the kids and his response is "you don't want to know"
So at that point- LVD and CD knew MG had discussed with Alex, LVD denied to MG that Alex knew anything and why would he even say that while we now know from the investigation that Alex was at the property.
LVD and CD knew MG was going to talk to LE
LVD and CD had to get rid of Alex as they now know he already discussed it with MG and well, who else might he discuss it with ??
He needed to be silenced.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members