Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like Alex had JJ quite a bit. At least after Tylee wasn't around to babysit. If Lori considered Alex her protector and had groomed him, all she would have to do is feed him info about JJ turning into a zombie and causing her pain and strife and holding her back from her mission and I think Alex would put 2 and 2 together and do what Lori wanted him to do without her having to outright give the order. Why it happened that night I don't know. MOO.
I think they may have sedated him too
much. Or another thought was he was killed early morning and the climbing on cabinets knocking over a picture of Jesus was stated as cover for any possible noise of Alex taking him out of the property.

DW said in his testimony that himself, Lori, Alex, MG, Chad and Chad's realtor were present at the viewing of a piece of property near Chad's home on Sunday, September 22. I wonder who took care of JJ in the meantime.

I missed part of that. Was any explanation given as to who was formally looking into that property?

QUOTE FROM HATFIELD-Well there it is from the horses mouth.
Danger from CD and LV themselves.

Threatening others that had knowledge about their evil doings.

They were eliminating everyone and anyone that could testify against them about any of the other killings.

Some killed for money or revenge and others killed to prevent witnesses from testifying against them. JMO

YES !!! A direct threat !!
MG told LVD and CD that she asked Alex about the kids and his response is "you don't want to know"
So at that point- LVD and CD knew MG had discussed with Alex, LVD denied to MG that Alex knew anything and why would he even say that while we now know from the investigation that Alex was at the property.
LVD and CD knew MG was going to talk to LE
LVD and CD had to get rid of Alex as they now know he already discussed it with MG and well, who else might he discuss it with ??
He needed to be silenced.
JMO

And MG went into hiding. Don't really blame her. JMO

I think they may have sedated him too
much. Or another thought was he was killed early morning and the climbing on cabinets knocking over a picture of Jesus was stated as cover for any possible noise of Alex taking him out of the property.
From just the AMOUNT of duct tape described on JJ's body (sry not yelling) - I highly doubt they sedated this young man. JMO

I'm looking forward to MG testifying against LVD. While I think the emotional impact will be different vs squaring off against Chad, I'm hoping she has her "sea legs" and presents strong. Jmo

@BUF You're thinking along the exact lines I'm thinking. We were not able to view all exhibits. I noticed a significant reaction from CD on the submission of #11 and #12. This was in the forensic testimony, when the fingernail clippings were brought up. Also, that bucket. It was partially melted. I'm not sure what can be extracted by that, but I hope something can for Tylee's sake. Also, I agree that JJ likely fought, and it would have taken two initially to bind that child the way he was.
Warning - graphic
I think the investigators will probably be able to determine if any sharp tools were used in dismemberment of Tylee. There's still a chance that the state of her remains was the result of fire damage.

It was initially reported that bricks were found on top of Tylee's remains. This was not mentioned in the court testimonies.

I wonder what type of evidence was taken from Chad's barn upon the last police visit (days after Chad's arrest).

I still have to catch up on this thread by about 25 pages but want to mention something that occurred to me when I saw the transcript of the Lori/Chad/MG phone call. Chad mentioned he knew for 3 years that Tammy was going to die and had been deteriorating and that a coroner (two coroners did he say) had been involved I think as soon as LE heard that, they had a very big reason for Tammy's exhumation, which happened within only 3 days of this call and then Alex died the day after the exhumation.

I also noticed how Lori reacted to MG telling her that AxC said she didn’t “want to know where the kids are.” Lori’s voice got higher and she seemed to lose her cool a bit. Me thinks Lori could have been pretty upset that AxC would phrase things like that to MG. Then he ends up dead not long after.

edit- MOO

‘I’m Not Supposed to Be Talking to You’: Doomsday Mom Called Hubby From Jail as FBI Searched His Home

204309ba48fe5aea142db310f1cd6bcf

August 4, 2020, 2:41 PM
The day her two children’s remains were found gruesomely buried in her new husband’s Idaho backyard, Lori Vallow called her spouse from jail.

“Are they seizing stuff again?” Vallow asked several times during the June 9, 2020 call from Madison County Jail, after Chad Daybell told her police were at his property. “What can I do for you?”

Daybell, an author of apocalyptic novels for a Mormon audience, somberly told his incarcerated wife—who was being held on charges related to the disappearance of her kids J.J Vallow, 7, and Tylee Ryan, 17—that although police were at his home, he was “glad” that she called.

“I’m not really supposed to be talking to you,” Daybell mumbled at one point, later stating that authorities were “searching for the kids.” “We’ll see what transpires.”

“I’m feeling pretty calm,” he later added in the recorded call played in Fremont County Courthouse on Tuesday during a preliminary hearing in the case against Daybell.

The two, who appeared unconcerned that officers were searching the home as part of a nearly nine-month investigation into Vallow’s children, said “I love you” at least half a dozen times before hanging up.

Less than an hour later, Daybell was arrested after investigators found the two children’s remains—one “tightly” wrapped in plastic and the other badly burned—in his backyard.

What I noted from the LVD/MG phone call was the lack of actual info from LVD about "dark" people and why they are so against her. LVD's focus was on KW getting CV's life insurance and how that made her dark, but she keeps referring to these emails of threats. Summer & Janice mentioned the threatening emails that LVD had been receiving. We are pretty sure LVD faked that email from CV to CD, what would stop LVD from creating fake emails to support her scheme of dark souls trying to take down her godliness. JMO

I also noticed how Lori reacted to MG telling her that AxC said she didn’t “want to know where the kids are.” Lori’s voice got higher and she seemed to lose her cool a bit. Me thinks Lori could have been pretty upset that AxC would phrase things like that to MG. Then he ends up dead not long after.

edit- MOO
IMO there's no doubt Lori and Chad knew that MG was going to police. Chad also knew that Tammy's sister didn't believe in Tammy's natural death. They had to do something about Alex, but they were in Hawaii at the time. Did they try to influence him through MBP? The latter said that she spoke to him every day.

It's interesting how L&C accused MG of being influenced by Kay, Chad's sister and then DW. They didn't think MG could escape their spell on her own.

RSBMI think CD already did that by not wearing his wedding ring. It would be interesting to know if CD and LV are even speaking to each other still.

Don't some jails not allow rings that have stones due to safety reasons? Was Lori/Chad wearing prior to yesterday? Wasn't this discussed previously? Perhaps some here will have screenshot.

The judge clearly stated the defendants could not speak to one another.

That was sometime back and referred to MOO.........if bonded out.

They are charged with conspiracy so MOO, they are allowed to have lawyers pass info and work together MOO

And of course, they both had MM when children were found... so both could have protection of atty/client during that time also (benefit of both retaining MM)

She was going to work everyday... and training for a marathon!
Ya. My ears perked up when he told Melanie in the recorded call that her heart was failing and she was getting weaker and weaker. It made me wonder if he'd been dosing her with something over time that was supposed to do just that. And I can see him gaslighting Tammy if she DID want to go to the doctor by telling her that she was young, healthy, training for a 5K and that there was nothing wrong with her. The whole thing is likely to be a complete BS story cooked up to tell Melanie though. MOO.

Last edited:
I am not sure if Lori calls Chad every morning but I find it very odd and strange that she called Chad at that exact moment he was sitting in his car the morning of the search.

I considered that, too. It almost seems like a setup, like maybe Lori rolled on Chad, and she agreed to call him at that exact moment. I don't know their jail-call rules, but it seems like a strange coincidence. Chad also seemed to sense something a bit wrong with it, which may be why he didn't say much.

It would explain Prior's attitude of seeming to throw Lori under the bus. Perhaps, Lori threw Chad under the bus first.

JMOO of course.

Ya. My ears perked up when he told Melanie in the recorded call that her heart was failing and she was getting weaker and weaker. It made me wonder if he'd been dosing her with something over time that was supposed to do just that. And I can see him gaslighting Tammy if she DID want to go to the doctor by telling her that she was young, healthy, training for a 5K and that there was nothing wrong with her. The whole thing is likely to be a complete BS story cooked up though. MOO.
Also of note, CD threw his own children under the bus. This could open up that TD's kids end up having to testify against their father about the things he said on this phone call regarding TD's health. I cannot imagine how they must be feeling right now - so betrayed by their sperm donor patriarch who is going to take them to the Celestial kingdom because they have already been sealed by birthright to this man and their Mom. Ugh, all the lies told to them must be just making them heartsick.

I think she saw a newsclip on the communal TV. And then made the call. JMO

She was just as trite and "coded" in her speech as Chad was. So I feel that Means was an intermediary here. Means tells Lori what is going down, and lets her call Chad if extremely coded.. because Chad knew that that would be his LAST chance to talk to her before he was arrested. I feel that Means let it happen as a "love call".

Prison phone call, LV to CD, June 9th.

LV: Hi babe
CD: Hello
L: are you OK?
C: they’re searching the... property
L: The house? Right now?
C: Yeah. Yeah. My house
So...Mark Means will be talking to you.
L: ok. Well, are they in the house?
C: No, they’re at the property.
L: are they seizing stuff? Again?
C: they’re searching...
L: Mmhmm
C: [not discernible... sounds like it ends with “I don’t think I can handle this, with the kids]
L: ok
C: I tried to [not discernible] I’m glad you called.
L: yeah.
C: so.. they see the tombstones
L: great. Do you want me to pray

[End]

I snipped this part of the phone call between LVD and CD from the day of the search because I think it is very telling. Below is what I am hearing. Imo

LVD: Are they seizing stuff....again?
Translation: did they find the kids yet?
(The word stuff was added so as not to cause suspicion...as if?!)

CD: They're searching.
Translation: they are looking for them.

LVD: Mmhmm
Translation; Well then

CD: I don't think I can handle this, with the kids.
Translation: I know we killed and buried your kids, that's no big deal, that part I can handle. What I can't handle is my kids being here when they dig up your kids.

LVD: ok
Translation: Whatever, idiot.

CD: So, they see the tombstones..
Translation: okay they're getting close they're about to find the bodies.

LVD: great, do you want me to pray?
Translation: Who cares. Do you want me to pray the ground opens up and swallows them all?

Last edited:
I’m wondering if you all would agree about another observation I made.

During the phone call between Chad and Lori, he sounds terrified. She sounds calm and happy. I’m starting to believe she is so psychotic she will never be the one to confess. But it sounds like Chad might break.

So does anyone think Lori may turn on Chad and blame everything on Alex and Chad?

Seriously, she may be scouting for her sixth husband about now.

Is Means married? Just wondering....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member