Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister had a very intriguing theory about all of the condos: #107 has repeatedly been reported to be empty. She suggested that they used 107 as a place to keep JJ locked up while they were away from him. It's a thought...
Probably not, but after hearing about all the duct tape and placement of it. I can see why that suggestion could make sense.

Do you think Kay and Larry will be attending Lori's hearing next week? I sure do hope so.

Larry Woodcock raised his hands in celebration. He promises to do the same thing next week after Lori Vallow's preliminary hearing.
What is going on with MP is a secret right now. She is being investigated though.

my sense is she has a deal. And, in turn, LE helped her make the call to Chad and Lori that she recorded...

And just like Melanie Gibb, there was no conspiracy among any two or three people to kill JJ and Tylee. Only one manipulative person, pulling the strings behind the scenes, using sexuality and charm, and getting away with it, by telling everyone how much she "loved" them, speaking for God, and feeding their own need to hear that.

IMO, unless and until more evidence is presented.
BBM. Conspiracy (IMO) here would be three people working towards the same goal. At this point that is concealment of the murder of two children, but murder is coming. It doesn't matter which of the trio manipulated the other two into taking part. While one could argue that Chad would not have murdered anyone had he not met Lori, you could easily reverse roles. Lori might have been a crazy narcissist before, but it was Chad who pushed the idea of killing zombies on her.

I keep thinking about this too.... and assume any really damning texts will only come out in trial... rather than just probable cause. There MUST be reams of texts they have collected.

Unless those texts were recovered from the physical device themselves, they would not have any of the text content

Larry Woodcock raised his hands in celebration. He promises to do the same thing next week after Lori Vallow's preliminary hearing.

my sense is she has a deal. And, in turn, LE helped her make the call to Chad and Lori that she recorded...

Are you referring to MP or MG...I think you're referring to MG and she stated on record that she did not have any type of deal

Well to be clear, by strange, I didn't mean confusing. Strange as in creepy, eerie, aberrant. For one, Tylee's destroyed remains were very close by. Almost as though Chad and Lori wanted to bring MG and DW as close as possible. Secondly, even considering Chad's general promotion of moving to Rexburg, it seemed to me that they (Chad and Lori) wanted to be neighbors (control?) with DW and they already planned to kill Tammy by that point. I think this whole exchange will again be used in the murder/attempted murder conspiracy charges with regard to Tammy. Moo.
@GoneGoldfishin' I totally agree. I dont understand why they chose to bury the bodies on Chads property. Even trying to give them the benefit of a doubt and buying tylee died from a horrible accident, why would they then choose to bury the body a place so close to them. It seems extreme and unnessecary to bring human remains when Tammy was still alive and well. He very easily could have been caught by Tammy or his kids could have strolled over, so why risk it? I think it indicates this is something they had been planning for a while and this was just the start of the plan. The only possible reason I could think for burying the remains their is that maybe Lori convinced Chad it wasnt a big deal and that way she bad black mail on him so he couldn back out of killing Tammy? I dont know, I think some of the facts are still being held back so its hard to try and fill in the pieces.

Yes, MG was very definitive in her answer of "No". But DW said "at first" Lori was there.
This was a very strange discussion to me. MG said it was for Chad to show a piece of land to DW and was encouraging him to build on it. Buy and build for himself? Then he would be neighbors with Chad..and Tammy. This was September. Would MG be moving in? Wouldn't that be a little awkward? Was Lori at the showing? I don't believe so. She took her own car, and left before Chad and the realtor got there. Slithered away. So MG would have been telling the truth that Lori was not at the meeting with the realtor to show the land, AND DW was now correct in his count of how many were there.. 5. MG, DW, AC, Chad, and realtor. Moo.

Why would AC need to be there? For the joy of an outing? What interest did he have in a lot located close to the Daybell property?

IIRC, Justin Lum reported later that he believed the anonymous caller who reported that that encounter with Chad was a fake. Which is interesting in itself.
Justin actually interviewed the woman in question (seemingly) in her home in Rexburg. Partial video of the interview:
Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

It's weird that the woman's story has been later discredited. She was quite specific about Chad, mentioned his books, etc. Either she was an attention seeker, tried to give Chad an alibi of some sort (unlikely) or she made a mistake about dates (I assume she could produce a flight ticket to JL).

Last edited:

The post you replied to for the above response was about MP and I think you may be getting confused with MG's secretly recorded phone call to CD and LV.

Dont feel bad about getting confused. The "Cult Crew" is very confusing and people were dropping dead or being shot at around a lot of them.

Why would AC need to be there? For the joy of an outing? What interest did he have in a lot located close to the Daybell property?
An excuse to confirm location/access to the the burial spot that he would bring JJ to in the next 20 hours would be my guess. Remember he was there for a much shorter time on 9/23 than 9/9. Moo.

MP didn't make the call it is Melanie Gibb who did the call.

(snipped)
One thing that has been stuck in my mind, since WTAF brought out the previous court documents, is that Lori was apparently able to talk Charles into some pretty outrageous behavior during the custody hearings with Joseph Ryan for Tylee. Charles attacked the opposing lawyer's wife in the parking lot? Like Alex tazing Joe Ryan, in a parking lot?

Lori has a manipulative skill for telling such outrageous lies that get the men (and sometimes women) in her life to try and protect her, and instead put themselves at great risk.

What did she tell Alex about Charles, Kay and Larry? Same old story, that her life was being threatened? That her own brother Adam was in on a conspiracy to kill her for a $2 million life insurance policy? That's what she told Melanie Gibb, and the other Melanie.

Why do we think that she told Chad anything different?

Where is the conspiracy here? It is only one person responsible for telling lies that HER life was in danger, and getting everyone running around in circles, telling them that if they really loved her, they would do whatever they could to protect HER, the poor, innocent, weak child-woman. This is basically what she did to Melanie Gibb.

This is how I'm leaning, because it fits Lori's MO. Joseph Ryan - disposable dupe, Charles Vallow - disposable dupe, Alex - disposable, JJ and Tylee - disposable. And yes, Chad's day was coming, too. Dupes and patsies, all of them.

Lori has no capacity to love, and we are deceiving ourselves if we think that. This is her pattern, IMO, in the common ways that JR, CV, AC, MG, MB, JJV, TR, and yes, CD were all used.

And just like Melanie Gibb, there was no conspiracy among any two or three people to kill JJ and Tylee. Only one manipulative person, pulling the strings behind the scenes, using sexuality and charm, and getting away with it, by telling everyone how much she "loved" them, speaking for God, and feeding their own need to hear that.

IMO, unless and until more evidence is presented.
Agree with all of this but would add that Lori and Chad both share the ability to unduly influence and manipulate people. Those who grew up with Chad have provided details of his ability to use religion for control. Together they could amplify the message and back each other up, like they did on the phone call with MG.

If I recall correctly from testimony given at the hearing (from MG I believe) Chad was trying to convince DW to purchase that piece of property.
Buy the property and build on it. What would have been the point though if the world was going to end in less than a year? Who was making longterm plans?

@GoneGoldfishin' I totally agree. I dont understand why they chose to bury the bodies on Chads property. Even trying to give them the benefit of a doubt and buying tylee died from a horrible accident, why would they then choose to bury the body a place so close to them. It seems extreme and unnessecary to bring human remains when Tammy was still alive and well. He very easily could have been caught by Tammy or his kids could have strolled over, so why risk it? I think it indicates this is something they had been planning for a while and this was just the start of the plan. The only possible reason I could think for burying the remains their is that maybe Lori convinced Chad it wasnt a big deal and that way she bad black mail on him so he couldn back out of killing Tammy? I dont know, I think some of the facts are still being held back so its hard to try and fill in the pieces.
I am wondering if the hole was dug with machinery. I don’t see Chad using a shovel, but maybe. Maybe that’s why, the machinery was on his property. Total guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kudo-magician179