Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong, the AZ police did not handle CV murder correctly. So many missteps there.
<snipped for focus>

For starters, I was amazed that they let AxC sit there, neither handcuffed nor cooling his heels in a squad car, getting no medical attention for his alleged head injury, while officers milled about. It was as if he were nothing more than a disinterested eyewitness. Perhaps there was more security on the ground that it appears to us, but even if there were, it strikes me as odd.

Don’t get me wrong, the AZ police did not handle CV murder correctly. So many missteps there.
<snipped for focus>

For starters, I was amazed that they let AxC sit there, neither handcuffed nor cooling his heels in a squad car, getting no medical attention for his alleged head injury, while officers milled about. It was as if he were nothing more than a disinterested eyewitness. Perhaps there was more security on the ground that it appears to us, but even if there were, it strikes me as odd.
That was Apt 174.

I am not a US lawyer, but have followed several US cases. I seem to recall that in the children case in california where both parents were charged with neglect and false imprisonment of their 12 (?) children, one parent had a PD and the other had an attorney (private) appointed by the courrt. I believe that this was believe because of conflict if the PD office represented both. I also understand that the court may appoint a private attorney if there is a lack of resource in the PD office. In these instances the private attorney is paid by the court. I am not sure whether any rules around this are different from state to state.
Jose Baez was paid by the state as Casey Anthony’s attorney.

After watching the footage from that day again, I agree. It was odd to see such nonchalant behavior towards him. All jmo

What I found a bit bothersome is they knew they were on a call where one man had just shot another, and there was NO pat down for weapons, what were they thinking that put the whole team as well as EMT in danger.

What if the burning/dismemberment took place elsewhere? Some of Tylee's body parts were found in a melted green plastic bucket, after all.
I think she was in the bucket and all of it thrown into the firepit, this is not something any of us should have to read about or look into. This is so disturbing to me they are pure EVIL I won't say monster or animal cause that would be a disservice to them.

Thank you SleuthD-o-doubleg for the link to another excellent EIN article.

I apologize in advance for the long rant. All JMO

Please don't get me wrong, as I support our men and women in blue. But I had to bite my tongue after reading in this current (Aug 6, 2020) news article that the Chandler PD are (now) planning to "eventually file charges against LV in connection to the 2019 homicide of her (LVD's) former husband." They key word there is: "eventually".

I was also not surprised to read in the article (even though it's now been over a year since July 2019) that the Chandler PD is "still going through active search warrants and supoenas". The key word there is: "still"

Or that Chandler Police now indicate that a "conspiracy to commit murder" charge is possible". The key word there is: "possible"

After all, back then, who would've been suspicious of a woman who, while being interviewed immediately after the traumatic shooting death of her "then" (not "former") husband, and explaining why there was really nothing she could say that would assuage her neighbors who might've been upset by the shooting - as they had not really gotten to know them yet, having just moved in, brightly quipped: "I'm like, Hi neighbors. Sorry."

Neither was I surprised to read that Chandler PD "still has a ways to go in their investigation", or that a Chandler PD detective had recently told EIN: "This case is a marathon, not a sprint". Roger that. The key phrases there are: "still has a ways to go" and "this case is a marathon".

Maybe the "marathon, not a sprint" phrase was added to the Chandler PD media relations handbook near the end of 2019 when it appears to have first dawned on CPD that LV might actually have LIED to them about what happened that day! No way! And what if all those warnings by CV prior to his death stating: "if I am ever found murdered, Lori and Alex did it" were actually TRUE? What if the shooting hadn't been self defense after all, Mr Hand?

I'm sorry to be so sarcastic, but I think it's warranted. Several CPD investigators on officer cams appeared completely enarmored with (gaga over, really), LV. It was like they had a high school crush on her. They believed every word she said - even her most improbable statements - and apparentjy they refused to even consider the possibility that CV just might have been murdered by a vengeful, evil, lying, (but smiling), cheating, sociopath wife and her all-too-eager-to-please, fake-bump-on-the-head, pit bull of a brother. CV even fore-TOLD them. His lawyer told them. His ex told them. His sister told them. Others could've told them if they'd only been asked. Look at the communication. Come. On.

IMO they should make training videos out of those officer cam tapes: "keep your head, don't let THIS happen!"

Sometimes a race just seems like a marathon because the race actually started six months before you ever heard the gun.

I think that the national news stories about the missing children in Rexburg, the attempted shooting of BB in Gilbert, TD's death (and the later exhumation), the disappearance of LVD and CD, the mysterious marriages, the trips to HI, the new suspicions about JR's death, the charges filed against LVD and CD in Idaho, and the many other incidents and red flags by December finally helped shake the marathon runners from the spell cast upon them by the wicked witch. Before then, I think they were sleeping in poppies.

IMO, no matter whether charges are eventually filed in Chandler or not, there will never be justice for CV and his family. Sadly, I think that time has passed.

Jmo
Thank you for pointing out how Lori bedazzled the police department. It totally peeves me off when I see how she used her sexuality and "poor little me" flirting with them for the "seasoned" police officers to go all ga ga and totally screw up an investigation of an innocent man's murder. :eek::confused::mad::mad::mad:

What if the burning/dismemberment took place elsewhere? Some of Tylee's body parts were found in a melted green plastic bucket, after all.

But that would still have the issue of the ground being disturbed by the digging. In this case, it would be very helpful if the jury can actually go to the area and see the space. Where the burial space is, in relationship to the house. The access to the area, if it is possible to drive a truck to the area, without the notice of the homeowner.

Thank you for pointing out how Lori bedazzled the police department. It totally peeves me off when I see how she used her sexuality and "poor little me" flirting with them for the "seasoned" police officers to go all ga ga and totally screw up an investigation of an innocent man's murder. :eek::confused::mad::mad::mad:

An excellent example of why women are important in law enforcement. LVD, swinging her cleavage around, and twirling her hair would have been so obvious to a woman, it is unlikely to have been quite as effective of a distraction.

I think she was in the bucket and all of it thrown into the firepit, this is not something any of us should have to read about or look into. This is so disturbing to me they are pure EVIL I won't say monster or animal cause that would be a disservice to them.

I believe the bucket was relatively small, found under Tylee's skull. What a horrible thing to read (now type), let alone see. I'm so glad I'm in no jury pool that could make me one day have to.

But that would still have the issue of the ground being disturbed by the digging. In this case, it would be very helpful if the jury can actually go to the area and see the space. Where the burial space is, in relationship to the house. The access to the area, if it is possible to drive a truck to the area, without the notice of the homeowner.

Yes, and it would be helpful to have proof that vehicles were used to provide some cover. The bushy tree by the dry pond provides that, but only from one side. I thought JJ's burial site was counter-intuitive in that regard. It was fairly open, absent a truck or other obstruction. MOO

One thing I hadn't connected until this morning, but which is now definitely bugging me:

Dec 8 - LV & MG have a phone conversation in which LV learns that AxC has been saying more than he ought to about what's happened to JJ.

Dec 12 - (FOUR days later) AxC is found dead.
YES!!!!
I have believed from day One that there is something fishy about AxC's death.
I don't care what the autopsy report shows--something is missing or has been overlooked, IMO

Yes, and it would be helpful to have proof that vehicles were used to provide some cover. The bushy tree by the dry pond provides that, but only from one side. I thought JJ's burial site was counter-intuitive in that regard. It was fairly open, absent a truck or other obstruction. MOO
Cover of darkness is my guess. I think the Graves were dug at night and the dead children delivered in the morning..god I hate what they have done.

YES!!!!
I have believed from day One that there is something fishy about AxC's death.
I don't care what the autopsy report shows--something is missing or has been overlooked, IMO
I cannot get out of my mind how easy it would be to get an empty rollerball container that you can put your own essential oils in, but instead put a drugs or poison in and say its for uh headaches, breathing anything really and have the person roll in on their skin often. Our skin is our largest organ and it would be very easy to get drugs or poison into someones hand that way. If there is ever a forensic sweep of my computer I hope I can count on some of you for bail. Lol.

I believe the bucket was relatively small, found under Tylee's skull. What a horrible thing to read (now type), let alone see. I'm so glad I'm in no jury pool that could make me one day have to.
I don't think they even mentioned the size of the bucket so we don't know if it is a large or small one, only that is was buried next to her skull.
I do think they may have tried to burn her inside the bucket as the bucket was melted. JMO
Sorry for typing this out -- it breaks my heart thinking about it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member