Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they even mentioned the size of the bucket so we don't know if it is a large or small one, only that is was buried next to her skull.
I do think they may have tried to burn her inside the bucket as the bucket was melted. JMO
Sorry for typing this out -- it breaks my heart thinking about it. :(
Agree they didn't mention the dimensions of the bucket, but according to the aerial image and pixel analysis found from that day the disturbed/darkened area was about 5' x 6.5' so pretty large overall.
Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child's burial

Snipped for focus. Defense gets all evidence either way.

Yes but there will be mountains of evidence handed over to the defense and they're not going to tell them which items they'll be focusing on. The prelim gives them somewhat of a preview.

Plus, MM requested the world and I'm sure the PA had no problem accomadating that request. Here's your truckload of evidence. Good luck MM

I don't think they even mentioned the size of the bucket so we don't know if it is a large or small one, only that is was buried next to her skull.
I do think they may have tried to burn her inside the bucket as the bucket was melted. JMO
Sorry for typing this out -- it breaks my heart thinking about it. :(

The gruesome details are so going to nail CD. And LVD. Believe me. I know folks in Idaho, the culture. This is going to be so over the top.

It is much worse than if they had just poisoned the kids, dumped them in a hole. Granted, just the fact that they killed children is bad. But the jury is going to see the evidence of what was done to them after death, and it is so impossible, they had completely "de-humanized" the children.

And, it is not any "Zombie" religious issue, because if they truly believed that what they did was "right" according to their beliefs, LVD would have admitted what she did. Rather than hide it, get an attorney, and run away to Hawaii.

That is the crucial point.

The gruesome details are so going to nail CD. And LVD. Believe me. I know folks in Idaho, the culture. This is going to be so over the top.

It is much worse than if they had just poisoned the kids, dumped them in a hole. Granted, just the fact that they killed children is bad. But the jury is going to see the evidence of what was done to them after death, and it is so impossible, they had completely "de-humanized" the children.

And, it is not any "Zombie" religious issue, because if they truly believed that what they did was "right" according to their beliefs, LVD would have admitted what she did. Rather than hide it, get an attorney, and run away to Hawaii.

That is the crucial point.
I agree. What is your opinion on if or how investigators will find enough evidence to charge either or both of them with murder? Is there a chance at all?? TIA

I agree. What is your opinion on if or how investigators will find enough evidence to charge either or both of them with murder? Is there a chance at all?? TIA

I don't know. It depends on the evidence. As much as I hate to say it, the prosecution is being very careful to not "over charge". I wish "Caylee's Law" was federal.

There is more in store for LVD, the federal government could also charge her with the Social Security fraud. I am very interested in this, because LVD obviously KNEW that her children were dead. If she was cashing those Social Security funds, November, December, January, February...that could be significant.

But, CD and LVD can flip everything on AC. The murders. That is the issue.

So, even with the maximum, looks like 2 felonies for CD? And 2 misdemeanors? Maximum of 15 years? That isn't enough. But he is blowing through Tammy's death insurance benefits. I don't see his family ever forgiving him. JMO.

The LDS culture is important in this case. There is no "redemption" here. CD has burned his entire previous life, friends, family, culture. He is never going to be able to get out of prison and go back to Rexburg as "Chad Daybell" and be accepted into the community.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 1m

Colby Ryan allowed me to share this video he took at Chad Daybell’s property. The memorial for his siblings JJ Vallow & Tylee Ryan has been taken down. A very different sight compared to the days following June 9, after investigators found the children’s remains. #fox10phoenix
https://twitter.com/i/status/1291860186823458816

The memorial was up just a few days ago iirc one of our members here went to the site this week.

Sad that CR was shocked when he went to add more items to it. I guess he indeed did travel to the area this week.

ETA: Cross posted as above local said was there last night.

What I found a bit bothersome is they knew they were on a call where one man had just shot another, and there was NO pat down for weapons, what were they thinking that put the whole team as well as EMT in danger.

So true. When my uncle shot himself during an argument with his girlfriend, police wouldn’t let EMTs in until they located the weapon. It had fallen between his legs.

Well, don't you find that a bit strange that according the CR's tweet it has all disappeared overnight? I noticed so much water in the ditch, there. Around here, water doesn't tend to hang around in the ditches like that unless we just had a very heavy rain.
Idk what happened. But yes it’s odd it’s all gone now. Btw people use the ditches to collect water for irrigation around here. All jmo

Edit to add: sometimes there’s more or less water even if there’s no rain.

"(SNIPPED for focus)
3. Am I the only person that has been duped/fooled/betrayed by someone? Why we being so judgmental of MG? Am I the only one that can relate to being fooled hook, line, and sinker? Just something to ponder. Please leave my throat intact. :)All jmo
I so agree with this. The woman is guilty of being terribly naive, but it's thanks to her candor and willingness to put herself out there that we know as much as we do. She could have taken the Silence road...I'm sure she knew a ton of people would judge her for her nutty ideas but she came forward anyway. The reaction to her choice might cause others to think twice."

Brought that over from last thread. I guess it can be applied to many different subjects, but in the phone call video MG is voicing her concerns about JJ, CV and TD. LV seems to get annoyed and says "for someone who know as much as you know...". MG doesn't try to defend herself by saying what she does or doesn't know. That struck me as odd. If I knew I was recording for the police, I'd surely clear myself on the spot!

ETA quotations
Well, don't you find that a bit strange that according the CR's tweet it has all disappeared overnight? I noticed so much water in the ditch, there. Around here, water doesn't tend to hang around in the ditches like that unless we just had a very heavy rain.
Irrigation ditches run full all summer long here in Rexburg. It's farm country.

Idk what happened. But yes it’s odd it’s all gone now. Btw people use the ditches to collect water for irrigation around here. All jmo

Edit to add: sometimes there’s more or less water even if there’s no rain.

Pure speculation.

I wonder if KW and LW took any of it? They were no doubt staying for Lori's preliminary hearing. But after she waived it, no need to stay around. Jmo

Pure speculation.

I wonder if KW and LW took any of it? They were no doubt staying for Lori's preliminary hearing. But after she waived it, no need to stay around. Jmo
I was thinking maybe someone had collected it on behalf of KW and LW, and maybe there just wasn't proper communication between all involved. Moo.

Pure speculation.

I’ve seen some speculation about what happened. There’s not physical evidence of who so I couldn’t say. But if it was KW and LW I would think they’d have said something to CR. All jmo

I don't know. It depends on the evidence. As much as I hate to say it, the prosecution is being very careful to not "over charge". I wish "Caylee's Law" was federal.

There is more in store for LVD, the federal government could also charge her with the Social Security fraud. I am very interested in this, because LVD obviously KNEW that her children were dead. If she was cashing those Social Security funds, November, December, January, February...that could be significant.

But, CD and LVD can flip everything on AC. The murders. That is the issue.

So, even with the maximum, looks like 2 felonies for CD? And 2 misdemeanors? Maximum of 15 years? That isn't enough. But he is blowing through Tammy's death insurance benefits. I don't see his family ever forgiving him. JMO.

The LDS culture is important in this case. There is no "redemption" here. CD has burned his entire previous life, friends, family, culture. He is never going to be able to get out of prison and go back to Rexburg as "Chad Daybell" and be accepted into the community.

15 years is not near enough. It would be an outrage. I’m also glad that investigators are not jumping the gun. And I hope they have or will have enough evidence for murder charges, even if AC did the killing. Thank you for the thought you put into your reply.

I’ve seen some speculation about what happened. There’s not physical evidence of who so I couldn’t say. But if it was KW and LW I would think they’d have said something to CR. All jmo

I would think so, too, but who knows. Perhaps their relief over JJ colored decision making skills. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz