Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole issue with DW testimony is he obviously could not hear the questioning. He was behind plexiglass and had some listening device. He needed headphones. I have no problem with him, but under the circumstances his testimony needs to be laid aside or he needs special accommodations to testify . . . like a private session with attorneys present. Jmo

I go through similar with my mother allll the time. She "thinks it sounds like" so answers. I put out more fires on her behalf lol.
Yes, the prosecution should have known about this and made accomodations with the defence and the Judge accordingly. They also fell down on the recording between Chad and Lori.

Here’s my take on what may have happened fwiw. Sorry, graphic.

I think AxC showed up at CD’s after TD went to work... CD and AxC had this planned. AxC pulled his truck up to the fire pit blocking any visibility from the street. The two of them unloaded TR’s body into the fire pit. (I am still unsure if she was dismembered prior, but am leaning that maybe the fire dismembered her and they used the shovel to break her up while burning) As far as that green bucket goes, I think CD was running out of time, so he decided to start gathering her remains to bury. I think he retrieved a green bucket from the garage and started shoveling some of her burned remains into it, which melted some of the plastic.

As far as that raccoon text to TD... it was two fold. He wanted to explain a recent burn and disturbed earth as well as he wanted to also check on her timing... no surprise visits. When she didn’t reply at the end until two hours later, that’s when he started to panic and started burying TR’s burned remains.

moo

Probable cause, pg 7 #20... for raccoon text timeshttps://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

Good theory.

A good point you made that the bucket melting may have just been as they scooped up the hot remains out of the fire to collect them and carry them over to the hole that they eventually buried them in. They would have scooped up hot ashes along with the remains and that may have caused the bucket to melt in some places.

I kept thinking they threw the bucket and remains into the fire but maybe the bucket was just used to remove the remaining remains that they could not finish burning down. All JMO

depraved , barbaric, stone cold and with malice. mOO

I know! Just horrible.

When MG asked LV (during the taped call between the three) why LV told LE in Rexburg that JJ was with Melanie, LV says because “that’s what the Lord told her to do” - lie. Lie to LE about where HER kids are. Diabolical.

Pure evil. Lori imo is the worst of them all. Any mother that can traipse around Hawaii avoiding a warrant to produce her children in a court of law as Lori did is seriously deluded.

Wow. Lust and greed and Satan prevailed.

That was one enormous bucket. Jmo
Just my thoughts on the bucket. I think parts of her body were burned after the dismemberment but then it was realized that it was much more difficult than thought to burn a body. I then think that the bucket was used to put the un-burned parts and then put into the grave with the skull. Makes me sick to even type this.

When MG asked LV (during the taped call between the three) why LV told LE in Rexburg that JJ was with Melanie, LV says because “that’s what the Lord told her to do” - lie. Lie to LE about where HER kids are. Diabolical.

SBM

And surely no one can prove, even in a court of law, that the Lord didn't tell her to do all the things she has done.

Can we get the Lord added to the witness list?

IMO, again, but it could have been transported in the bed of the truck to the fire pit and drug out. That said, my 22 year old can "dead lift" 400 pounds, so its not impossible for one person who has experience lifting weights. Just think driving it to the fire pit would be the most practical.
Weights are in one piece, though. IMO not the same as a body with limbs hanging off and a head that is heavy.

Just my thoughts and with all respect, when I was 22 I was able to lift a lot more than when I was 51. CD didn't even carry the car bench seat by himself (LV helped him) and he rolled the tire at the storge unit. Even though AxC carried both items, a bench seat or a tire is nowhere near 160 lbs and if he died of natural causes, it was a supposed heart condition which would make a 160 lb dead lift even more difficult. BTW, I looked it up and a bench seat for a Jeep Wrangler is 65 lbs. With that said, I don't think either had the ability to easily carry a body unless they were carrying it together and that would not look good if they were seen by passers by. It would be a lot less conspicuous to carry buckets to a fire and AxC's phone pings showed he was there in the daytime.

The body was dismembered so I also highly doubt they would have driven the intact body to the fire site and dismembered it outdoors, again with a chance to be seen. Besides, there would be less reason to even need a bucket. I'm guessing the dismembering was done in the barn.

I also believe that the perps decided to make it a easier project with JJ since he was so much smaller, thus a quick burial minus the dismembering.
Perfectly exactly what I was thinking. You paint the picture so well, and your scenario accommodates the evidence.

Weren’t both bodies buried in shallow graves? Wouldn’t it be pretty simple to dig down a bit and incinerate a body with a few more limbs each time? Hoping it would finally be consumed? The neighbors did say there were several bonfires.

It does take a long time to burn a body as several posters have noted. I just think Chad had so much expertise in burying bodies he would have known how to do that and get it done fast.
IIRC bricks were put on top of the remains. Let's say that Chad did burn Tylee's remains in stages. How did he explain disturbed ground to his family each time? How did he explain lighting fires in their absence?

Just saw this from People - interesting...

Arizona Police Pursuing Criminal Case Against Lori Vallow in Death of Ex-Husband

Any findings would be sent to a local prosecutor, who still must decide whether charges would be filed, says a police spokesman August 10, 2020 03:08 PM

Arizona police are pursuing a case against Lori Vallow in connection with the death of her previous husband, at the same time that she faces conspiracy charges tied to the deaths of her two children.
The case against Lori in the July 2019 shooting of Charles Vallow could be sent to the prosecutor in as soon as four to six months, but may take longer, and could include a recommendation that she be charged with conspiracy to commit murder, Chandler police spokesman Sgt. Jason McClimans tells PEOPLE.
Lori always has been a person of interest in this investigation, McClimans said, even though it was determined that her brother, Alex Cox, admitted to pulling the trigger.
---------------------------------

More here:
Arizona Police Pursuing Criminal Case Against Lori Vallow in Death of Ex-Husband

I hope so. I just sat through the testimony of Ray Hermosillo again. The amount of duct tape used, must hold some evidence. IMO, I think it more likely that this was the work of Lori and not Alex. I am also thinking that JJ was killed during the night. I do not think he was killed whilst in the care of Alex. My reasoning, why would you use that amount of duct tape (especially across the face) on a dead body?
I'm having a hard time believing that JJ was killed and his body wrapped in duct tape while MG and DW were sleeping in the same appartment. If JJ was making any noise, they would have woken up. Duct taping would have been noisy, too. IMO it all happened in Alex's appartment. The amount of duct tape almost shows compulsion and that would more likely be Lori's trait.

I think AxC showed up at CD’s after TD went to work... CD and AxC had this planned. AxC pulled his truck up to the fire pit blocking any visibility from the street. The two of them unloaded TR’s body into the fire pit.
Snipped for focus...
Is it even possible to conceal the fire pit from onlookers with a pickup truck? And if you park it parallel to the fence (which presumably you'd have to do to create any kind of privacy), then you're pulling out a body in full view.
And you have a whole human body on top of the fire. In full view of the neighbors, if not the road...

Last edited:
I dunno ... you don't think they saw through to the crazy with all the nonsense she was spewing?
While I agree with the sentiment about women in LE, I think the fellas deserve a bit more credit than what this implies.
You weren't posting to me but JMO, No, LE did not see past the cleavage. You've got a dead husband lying in the house and she is giggling and wiggling and her brother is so flippant and STILL no investigation done at all. Yes, she should have been questioned by a very seasoned female investigator. :confused:

So what did they burn in the fire pit? They had been there for some years, so must have had fires before (unless of course they had five years worth of tree limbs?).
I think my point is, if he didn't say, Tammy would not have known. If a neighbour did mention it at some point, she could have asked Chad then.
I can only say what neighbors reported and that was that the family had never had fires before. I think she would have been suspicious, hence the raccoon text.

You weren't posting to me but JMO, No, LE did not see past the cleavage. You've got a dead husband lying in the house and she is giggling and wiggling and her brother is so flippant and STILL no investigation done at all. Yes, she should have been questioned by a very seasoned female investigator. :confused:

IMO they were pretty nonchalant about the whole thing before Lori showed up. Jmo

Yes, the prosecution should have known about this and made accomodations with the defence and the Judge accordingly. They also fell down on the recording between Chad and Lori.
Yes, accommodations for someone with a hearing impairment should have been made ahead of time. IIRC, it was Judge Eddins who arranged for the headset.

Another thought though is did someone possibly make a mistake when interviewing MG & DW and said MG was the one with a hearing impairment and that is why Prior was asking MG about this? Something handed over to the defense in discovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee