Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
It was mind blowing to see how nonchalant LE was and especially when LV showed up.

*A person was just shot dead in the home

*The shooter is sitting on the curb by himself and not handcuffed. At times LE was not even paying attention to him. He could have run off by foot and escaped any time he wanted to try it.

*The wife shows up and looks happy and jovial. Smiling, Giggling and having a grand ole time from what it appeared. She was not even looking toward the home most of the time I saw. Its like she was avoiding eye contact of the scene of the crime. Lets all have small talk over here and not look behind the curtain.

*At one point she is trying to get Tylee to cover something for her, and she calls Tylee over and Tylee says something like "What do you want me to say Mom?". It was like whatever LV wanted her to say, Tylee was forced to agree to it. Tylee probably had been through similar situations before where her Mom asked her to cover for something so Tylee knew the drill. She had to agree with her Mom or there would be wrath later. "Yeah, whatever she just said"

*The body cam footage from that incident needs to be used as a training tool for other investigators in what not to do at the scene of a killing.
If that killing had been properly investigated, well, it’s hard to even say and I hope I’m not being overly dramatic, but TD, and JJ and Tylee might be alive. Shame on those police officers.

They were just so evil, both of them. Yes, Chad and I were friends in high school. He was a master manipulator. He manipulated his parents, siblings, friends, you name it. I do not believe that Chad believes there is a god, his is a pure evil he uses to get sex, power, and money. Lori is also evil, but I think she believes in her religious delusions. Chad knows its all bunk. MOo
I’m so sorry. I am glad you saw him for what he was way back then.

Maybe his evil has finally caught up with him. In the meantime, there are dead people all around him, his precious wife, two children, and I don’t know if LE even has a clue how many he could have killed in his
lifetime. It’s possible we don’t know the half of it. Who enjoys digging graves and talking to the dead and writing books about it and about himself and his past wives?

I’m starting to think Tammys life was a living hell. Maybe she really is better off, now that she is in Heaven. God have mercy on their children.

They were just so evil, both of them. Yes, Chad and I were friends in high school. He was a master manipulator. He manipulated his parents, siblings, friends, you name it. I do not believe that Chad believes there is a god, his is a pure evil he uses to get sex, power, and money. Lori is also evil, but I think she believes in her religious delusions. Chad knows its all bunk. MOo
I’m so sorry. I am glad you saw him for what he was way back then.

Maybe his evil has finally caught up with him. In the meantime, there are dead people all around him, his precious wife, two children, and I don’t know if LE even has a clue how many he could have killed in his
lifetime. It’s possible we don’t know the half of it. Who enjoys digging graves and talking to the dead and writing books about it and about himself and his past wives?

I’m starting to think Tammys life was a living hell. Maybe she really is better off, now that she is in Heaven. God have mercy on their children.
If that killing had been properly investigated, well, it’s hard to even say and I hope I’m not being overly dramatic, but TD, and JJ and Tylee might be alive. Shame on those police officers.
That’s how I feel.
I am supportive of police and LE in general, but could they have botched this case any more than they did? It was amazing that they didn’t seem to have any feelings for the man who was laying there dead.

Eta: I don’t know how I managed to put two posts together in one. And I don’t know how to undo it. o_O

Anyone who believes there is a God, could not do what he has done. For sure.
ETA: decided to leave off the last part. God will be his judge. I’m just mad as can be at him and Lori for the lives they took and the lives they have ruined.

In Melanie's recorded conversation, Melanie brings up Lori being with Chad "before he was even divorced". Lori replies that she was never "with" him, and he was never divorced.

In Melanie's interview, she states that she had asked Lori "why don't you two just get divorces?" and Lori replies that they could not be divorced. It would take away from their exaltation.

ETA: I took this to mean no sex outside of marriage. Sex outside of marriage is a reason for losing a temple recommend. Being allowed in the temple was important.
I took it to mean that as well but I don’t buy it for a minute. She really sounded offended, didn’t she. IMO Lori doesn’t want anyone to know that she lusted after Chad and satisfied that lust outside of marriage. It diminishes her self proclaimed godliness. I’m not sure if I believe that being worthy to enter the temple was really all that important to them either. I might be able to believe it of Lori but definitely not Chad. They put on their holy act and had everyone thinking they cared but deep down in their twisted psyches, I doubt it. If they were that concerned with truly being worthy, they wouldn’t have murdered anyone.
all JMO

LOL-- so true.
I don't know how many time the Judge asked him to "SPEAK into the mike" yet he still did not do that.
Prior didn't help him out any either. Nobody could hear Prior.

Witnesses are going to need some coaching on standing their ground.
MOO Prior looks fairly professional, but he is adept at becoming an aggressive, threatening war mask of anger at the drop of a dime.
It is startling and shocking and meant to be.
It's a technique to get a normal person to stumble when speaking.
He is liable to have developed the skill to make sure the jury doesn't see his face when he turns this anger onto a witness.

It's probably because of Zoom that anyone but the judge and witness were able to see this technique currently.

Last edited:
I took it to mean that as well but I don’t buy it for a minute. She really sounded offended, didn’t she. IMO Lori doesn’t want anyone to know that she lusted after Chad and satisfied that lust outside of marriage. It diminishes her self proclaimed godliness. I’m not sure if I believe that being worthy to enter the temple was really all that important to them either. I might be able to believe it of Lori but definitely not Chad. They put on their holy act and had everyone thinking they cared but deep down in their twisted psyches, I doubt it. If they were that concerned with truly being worthy, they wouldn’t have murdered anyone.
all JMO
True, also, we have no proof whatsoever that actually went to temple together. That is all hearsay. MOO

I have a theory about this and I don't think it will be popular.

I do not think that Chad knew of any plan to kill Tylee. I suspect that either Alex or Lori turned up with Tylees body and he was in too deep to refuse. At that time, IMO, Tammy was Chads 'safe place' and IMO the text he sent Tammy was so out of the ordinary, it conveys his shock at what had happened. He needed to touch base with something real, to make sense of it (or not).

If you think about it logically, there was no reason to text Tammy at all. Chad didn't need to text her about the Racoon, nor burning the tree limbs and by the account of the FBI agent, this text and the content of it, was out of the ordinary. If Chad was normally Mr Chatty via text, then there would be similar text content on the phone.

What I don't understand, is the need to burn Tylee. I wonder who thought of that?

Whereas I believe that Chad introduced the idea that the children were already "dead" and to release them they had to be murdered.

Before the hearing, having never seen or heard DW personally, I had a very different mental image of him. From things MG intimated about him he seemed to be the intelligent and very well reasoned type, able to convince her that she had been manipulated and deceived by Chad and Lori, point out scriptures that refuted their teachings, and convince her that she needed to go to the police with what she knew.

However, during his testimony I saw a completely different person. He seemed rather naive, unknowing and inexperienced with manipulation and deception (e.g. JP seemed to be taking advantage of him and carefully manipulating him to get the testimony he wanted), and rather child-like. He also seemed to struggle with understanding what was said or being asked of him. It was clear he had a hearing impairment, and I'm certain that had an influence, but it also seemed like it went beyond that, as though he was also struggling with somewhat diminished mental faculties.

Let me be clear, I don't say any of this to be mean or judgemental, just that he came across as having some challenges he is dealing with. I say this because I believe Chad also saw his weaknesses and tried to take advantage of them himself. I don't know how much or to what extent, but he had been pulled in to this group to some degree and Chad had at least tried to convince him to buy the property nearby. I believe Chad is still trying to exercise an influence over him. At the beginning of JP's cross examination you can see Chad look at DW and give a couple of slight nods of the head, as if encouraging him. Later, when JP asks if there are three bedrooms in Lori's townhome, you again see Chad look up at DW, smile, and give a barely perceptible nod or two, whereupon DW answers "yes" and Chad looks down again. A bit later and JP asks DW if he is aware of Chad's writings, and Chad again makes eye contact with him and nods, DW asks JP to repeat the question and as he does so Chad breaks eye contact to look downward and tilts his head upward in an apparent look of grandiose piety. And then at the end when JP thanked him Chad again looked at DW and nodded his head vigorously in approval.

I don't know if it's all some kind of coaching, influencing effort, manipulation, attempt at befriending him like "You did good and I'm on your side" type of thing, or what, but it did strike me as noteworthy as I can't recall observing Chad doing the like with any other witnesses. JMO.

IF this is so evident that CD is coaching the witness, the DA and Judge need to be alerted....no matter if this Judge seed CD again or not. The Judge and DA will make the current Judge know CD is doing this.

this is very important.

Thank you for sharing your insight into Chad’s personality.

Did you know all along that Chad was a master manipulator? There's a reason I'm curious. Jmo

In Melanie's recorded conversation, Melanie brings up Lori being with Chad "before he was even divorced". Lori replies that she was never "with" him, and he was never divorced.

In Melanie's interview, she states that she had asked Lori "why don't you two just get divorces?" and Lori replies that they could not be divorced. It would take away from their exaltation.

ETA: I took this to mean no sex outside of marriage. Sex outside of marriage is a reason for losing a temple recommend. Being allowed in the temple was important.
Perhaps. But murder is also grounds for losing one's temple recommend, and they didn't let that stop them.

And speaking of temples, they also claimed to have been married together up to seven times before in previous lives. And supposedly they also performed some super secret clandestine (and illegitimate) temple sealing together while in Arizona. If they truly believed and acted upon either of these things then in their own minds they could easily justify all that goes with a marital relationship, even as they were still married to other people.

They certainly felt comfortable and intimate with each other enough to be sending dancing videos, holding hands, kissing, slapping butts, and other displays of affection in public... even as Tammy was still alive. Whether or not there was physical adultery going on is irrelevant - they were clearly already committing emotional and spiritual adultery with each other. What is that scripture about looking on a woman to lust after her and commiting adultery in one's heart? MOO.

This very fact makes me wonder if there wasn't something "ritualistic" about Tylee's death/dismemberment/dumping. Like they have to "be as naughty as they possibly can" to bring about the "highest exaltation" or some sort of twisted thinking like this.
Snipped for focus.

This is a very disturbing thing that has been weighing on me too. I can't help but think of ancient child and virgin sacrifices and burnt offerings to the gods of Moloch and Baal. And then there's that little tidbit others have brought up in past threads about their fellow podcaster and friend JM and a certain horror movie he is associated with and helping on. Very disturbing 'coincidences' and details indeed.

Snipped for focus.

This is a very disturbing thing that has been weighing on me too. I can't help but think of ancient child and virgin sacrifices and burnt offerings to the gods of Moloch and Baal. And then there's that little tidbit others have brought up in past threads about their fellow podcaster and friend JM and a certain horror movie he is associated with and helping on. Very disturbing 'coincidences' and details indeed.
And HS as well, talked about it quite a bit.

Did you know all along that Chad was a master manipulator? There's a reason I'm curious. Jmo

I started to figure it out after the weird thing he wrote in my yearbook, telling me who I should be friends with. I didn't really see it until December 2019.

Thanks. I just wanted to establish your personal timeline as far as figuring out he is evil. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee