Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting conversation about the church. If I may change the subject a minute; Lori's appearance in Hawaii. She was extremely bloated, she looked ill. Does anyone think that Chad was drugging her? She looked SO different, according to witnesses, and I thought so too, in her pictures. What could cause such a change?

I thought Lori had visible changes in her face. She was very bloated. Her eyes looked sunken to me. One witness said Lori had bags under her eyes and just didn't look the same as she had looked before. Maybe it's just me, I saw someone that didn't look healthy, and she did look healthy in other pictures.

Welcome new member lake daze. I see this is one of your first posts here, and most are about her looks (which I don't see at all, see link below).

In your post you mention Ill? bloated? sick? First I've ever seen such a comment here MOO

If only I looked as good as she did in that super short short jeans outfit going to the pool, or the yoga leggings at the airport rental car check in, or when Nate caught up with them after the warrant, or during their wedding on the beach. 'Cult' mom Lori Vallow is ARRESTED in Hawaii during the investigation into her two missing children | Daily Mail Online

What photo are you referring to that she was bloated, ill, looked drugged? What "witness" are you referring to?

This is a comment from left field that I've never heard before on the threads, yet your first posts are targeted at such. Are there other photos you can share to show what you might be referring to?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what a Bishop might be able to do for an incarcerated person? I noticed particularly the part in the Church's letter regarding communication with court personnel on the behalf of someone criminally charged, including email. That just really stuck out to me.

How could a Bishop influence court personnel on behalf of a prisoner? Would it regard privileges or conditions, or something more?

Oh, oh, oh! It just came to me. Conjugal visit.

Very interesting conversation about the church. If I may change the subject a minute; Lori's appearance in Hawaii. She was extremely bloated, she looked ill. Does anyone think that Chad was drugging her? She looked SO different, according to witnesses, and I thought so too, in her pictures. What could cause such a change?

Not rubbing Malachite balms on herself everyday?

What is the "stay sweet" doctrine?

In the more fundamentalist groups "stay sweet" is what women and girls need to be about all things at all times, or bad things are going to happen to you. There is even reports from women who escaped that to make baby girls sweet some of the high level men under Warren Jeffs would essentially water board baby girls so they won't cry until they learn to not bug them by doing so. One of the women who escaped wrote a book that described some of the abuses.

The abuse to enforce "stay sweet" is truly horrifying.

Last edited:
Not rubbing Malachite balms on herself everyday?

Does Malachite poisoning take 10 days or so to be effective? There has to be something like this to explain this period of time that both TD and AC have in common, IIRC. The paintball attack - could it have been loaded with a powder? - about 10 days before TD succumbed. AC would have last seen Lori about 10 days before he died, since she was in Hawaii when it happened.

Does Malachite poisoning take 10 days or so to be effective? There has to be something like this to explain this period of time that both TD and AC have in common, IIRC. The paintball attack - could it have been loaded with a powder? - about 10 days before TD succumbed. AC would have last seen Lori about 10 days before he died, since she was in Hawaii when it happened.
Do we know if either TD or AC were diabetic? I saw a Netflix movie last week, cannot remember the name of it, where someone replaced someones insulin with hydrogen peroxide and said after a couple of injections it causes blood clots that can travel... It made me think of this case and I'm suprised no one else has mentioned it. It's a new movie about a female couple going on a 1 year anniversary weekend vacation.

Dr. Solerno on Profiling Evil said that if it was mixed with oil and put on your skin it would likely kill you.

I need to research a little on malachite. I worked in fine jewelry for a few years in my working years, and have always been interested in semi-precious colored stones, too. I have a fair collection of it, and think I might have some malachite somewhere.

I will note that I also have a silver ring nearly identical the wedding band Lori purchased for herself, but it is turquoise, and small pieces sealed in polymer at that. A lot of cheaper jewelry has been made of composite pieces of stone for many years now.

I'm just wondering where such a thing could be sourced. I was unaware before this case of the poisonous properties of malachite.

I so agree with this post. I started to think along those lines yesterday- the Black Widow doesn’t change her spots. She got away with it twice so far, third time not a problem, in Lori’s mind. She was a user. This reinforces why I think Chad will flip on Lori.
We’ll see.
There are many many people in jail today that were manipulated by their lovers to commit murder for love and still swear their conspirator is innocent. People see what they want. Chad might just be brainwashed by lust.
I am NOT saying Chad is innocent. I just think he got in over his head. The hunter becomes the hunted.
One day Chad came up with the idea that Charles was a zombie. IMO it indicates who was the manipulator here.

ETA: MG said about Lori and Chad's dynamic in her inverview with Nate Eaton: "I saw him as the hand and her as the puppet on that hand."

Large quantities of malachite have been mined in the Urals, Russia. Ural malachite is not being mined at present,[10] but G.N Vertushkova reports the possible discovery of new deposits of malachite in the Urals.[11] It is found worldwide including in the Democratic Republic of the Congo; Gabon; Zambia; Tsumeb, Namibia; Mexico; Broken Hill, New South Wales; Lyon, France; Timna Valley, Israel; and the Southwestern United States, most notably in Arizona.[12]
Malachite - Wikipedia
It is extremely easy to obtain also. You can get it any place that sells rock or crystals. Also the southwest is full of lapidary labs. Artist who sculpt and make hand crafted jewelry. The paper from IP mentions malachite balm. I hit a daed end with that. I can't find anything on malachite balm. I did find something called malachite balm, but it was named so for its color. I also looked up the healing water elixirs, nothing there either. Just warnings not to get malachite wet.
I too worked in fine jewelry. I worked in a custom shop for 10 years as a certified jeweler. I absolutely loved it.

DW barely knew them. I believe he is the person who helped MG get her head on straight regarding CD and LVD. She was a believer in visions and was involved with the doomsday prepares. It stands to reason that group would be curious about the end of the world.
BBM. So was DW. He has known Chad for years.

Rexburg update: MM has been at the women’s detention center this week M-F. Plans for a memorial are getting submitted to the committee over parks. Then we just wait for approval or they can come back with any other questions or tweak things. Hoping it doesn’t get denied. The person I spoke with seemed excited about the ideas.
any idea how we could get petition going for a playground for thr kids and Tammy's name on a library?

Apologies, I still cannot see the correlation between prebooking a Uhaul and the filing of the warrant. Thank you for your reply though. Your posts are much appreciated.
MOO and conjecture based on an unverified report:
We know LE was actively following tips and analyzing information from Tammy's phone in late May and early June.
In this hypothetical and unverified scenario U-Haul pre-booking happens on June 5th with the request for a truck on June 10th.
In this hypothetical and unverified scenario LE hears of the request. They don't know who will be moving out, to where they will be moving, or what items of interest may be moving away from the property. From LE perspective, it could be anything from family members leaving the residence (as it was), a person of interest leaving the residence to parts unknown–after previous disappearances, someone moving evidence away from the property, or possibly worse. If LE doesn't know what/who will be moved, but they believe something could be moved, LE could have decided to act on this information.
We don't know if LE heard of such a pre-booking, or if it was part of the impetus for the June 5th filing of the search warrant, but it very well could be (my conjecture).
We know that LE arrived to begin the search early on June 9th, the day before the move was planned to take place. We also know that the probable cause for the search was sealed. We don't know how much if any of the probable cause for the search was translated to the probable cause for CD's arrest.

Or, as I suggested, it could just be another miraculous coincidence in this case.

True, but it could have been washed off before then, at her rented home before she left (we don't know how long she really spent there after CV was shot; we only know what she, AxC, and Tylee said).

Also, since she took CV's rental car, phone, and wallet, Lori likely had the cardkey to CV's hotel room. If Lori knew where he was staying (and since she had his phone, she could likely easily get that info from his email messaged confirmation), Lori may have entered the hotel from a side entrance and taken herself and Tylee (and possibly JJ too) to CV's room and showered or otherwise washed up there. Of course, if she did go there, she could easily have accessed anything CV had left there (e.g CV's electronics, any notes or documents he may have left lying around).

snipped by me
I think LD washed her hands in the same place she put the clothes AC was wearing during the murder of CV, I do believe the clothes he was wearing when LE rolled up are the same clothes you do t shoot someone 4 times and not get back splatter or blow back.

I listened to bits and pieces of that and it reinforces the niggling thought in the back of my mind that DW is more into this than we may think.

I mentioned yesterday how I was slightly concerned when CD seemed to nod in approval after DW gave his testimony at the prelim and Prior thanked him.

CD was showing DW land to buy, so (JMOO) CD wanted to keep DW close.

My other question is that, while we can't see DW talking with the group on Youtube, he seems to be able to hear them very well. Did his hearing decline that much in four years? It's possible, of course, but DW also placed LV at the vacant land and MG specifically said she did not go with them.

Just remembering the wrong thing? I'm getting a weird vibe here.

I don’t think DW is anything more than a nervous person drawn into a highly visible crime. His hearing issues made it worse. I know if it were me and I was being crossed by someone like Prior, I would be nervous and probably not as articulate. I’m sure MG and DW were told not to say certain things for the preliminary hearing.

The nod by Chad was his acknowledgment that Prior said thank you for testing. That is called court room decorum.

I just don’t see any involvement other than being at the wrong place at the right time. MG is a mousy woman who was easily manipulated by LVD and Chad. The sweet Melanie comment by Chad is part of the manipulation. He acknowledged her as the person she tries to be. Sweet and trusting.

DW barely knew them. I believe he is the person who helped MG get her head on straight regarding CD and LVD. She was a believer in visions and was involved with the doomsday prepares. It stands to reason that group would be curious about the end of the world.

In addition, MG didn’t have as much contact with LVD after she moved to Rexburg. MG and DW were on the outside of the murdering circle of family.

AMOO
That is interesting. Because they could potentially blame each other and AC. Jury decides there is not enough evidence to convict, everyone walks.

Hope that is not what happens.

IMO that is why the charges are conspiracy charges. It doesn’t matter who pulled the trigger, so to speak. They all were in on the planning.

I don’t think DW is anything more than a nervous person drawn into a highly visible crime. His hearing issues made it worse. I know if it were me and I was being crossed by someone like Prior, I would be nervous and probably not as articulate. I’m sure MG and DW were told not to say certain things for the preliminary hearing.

The nod by Chad was his acknowledgment that Prior said thank you for testing. That is called court room decorum.

I just don’t see any involvement other than being at the wrong place at the right time. MG is a mousy woman who was easily manipulated by LVD and Chad. The sweet Melanie comment by Chad is part of the manipulation. He acknowledged her as the person she tries to be. Sweet and trusting.

In addition, MG didn’t have as much contact with LVD after she moved to Rexburg. MG and DW were on the outside of the murdering circle of family.

AMOO

IMO that is why the charges are conspiracy charges. It doesn’t matter who pulled the trigger, so to speak. They all were in on the planning.
What was Prior trying to do with asking MG and DW about reading Chad's fiction books? DG AND DW seemed to have conflicting testimony. Also, about Chad just being normal LDS members? But he went on to ask MG about her prepper meetings like Chad wasn't involved in these other meetings? Woods scares me by not being very aggressive with Prior and not following up some of the inconsistencies? Sorry , I am rambling. Just Moo..

I just watched the latest PD Youtube. I had mentioned Oleander as a method of poisoning a few months ago. I was happy to hear it mentioned in this Youtube. Hopefully, there is a way to check to see if Tammy and/or Alex were poisoned with this plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy