Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this story is true, then LV has to be one of the most self centered and delusional people I’ve read about. Wonder if the inmate could be called to testify about LV not being sad or remorseful? I would think she could unless her credibility is an issue. How could LV possibly act that way knowing her kids were 6 feet under in her hubby’s yard? What makes a woman become that cold-blooded? I doubt we’ll ever get an answer to that question, but I hope Colby can find some peace somehow. My heart genuinely breaks for LV’s only surviving child.
She reminds me of Ted Bundy. She is a female serial killer.

So what did she mean when she said,

‘We’ll see if all of this is worth $1 million.' (running her hands down her body.)

She must have meant she thought Chad, in his desperation for 'this', would find some way to come up with the bond? If so it doesn't sound like she knew that much about his finances - he didn't/doesn't seem that well off to me. Or could she have somehow thought that she could attract another sugar daddy from jail who would bail her out?? (that doesn't seem very likely either!)

Strange!

And, I guess the punchline is - it wasn't worth $1 million! Because she's still in jail!

IDK, given that it's been almost a year that she's known her children were buried in CD's backyard, and yet she still married him and went off to live as happy newlyweds in HI, while news and police suspicion circled around and tightened like a noose, with no apparent plan about how to defend herself from the inevitable arrest that was coming, and no apparent anxiety about lack of a plan...I'd have been very surprised if she'd fallen to pieces in front of her roommate, confessing her guilt and begging forgiveness...

People have cast iron, steel-reinforced defense mechanisms when it comes to their own survival.

So I just watched Nate Eaton talk about this.
So I am not a psychologist nor do I know anything about personality disorders. If any of you do, do you think it is possible Lori is just a psychopath? I do.

When asked if she could meet the million dollar bond she brushed her hand from her hair to her her lower body and said “we will see if THIS is worth a million dollars”. Huh? Did she think some stranger, a new beau, was going to come up with a million dollars for her?

And her saying God doesn’t judge her. Oh buddy has she got an awakening coming!

No remorse at all for her children.

I’m off the fence about who killed Charles and Alex and Tylee and JJ. Lori did it. I don’t know how. But that woman did it and had the guys bury them. I’m convinced. Now just how she killed Alex, I am not sure. But she planned it. I don’t even know how she was able to use and manipulate Alex. Maybe with sex? Don’t know. Yes that’s sick but...
I’m sure that’s how she manipulated Charles and crazy Chad too.

I hope she enjoys prison and her girlfriends there. Yes Lori, God has a plan.

IMO I think LV may be a great example of a parent with borderline personality disorder. I have a parent with BPD and alot of her behavior rings a very familiar bell. Some of the common traits are:
  • frantic attempts to prevent feelings of abandonment or rejection - BPDs rely on others for their self worth, so for example, she spent so much time getting ready for court and putting lipstick because she wants to hear from people how good she looks (doesnt matter who - her attorney, CD, fellow inmates) She needs to hear this to feel good about herself. compliments about her physical appearance to LV are more important then the whole proceeding itself
  • Patterns of relationships that are intense and unstable - Charles vallow, chad daybell, pretty much rings true for every person in her life
  • frequent shifts in perception/difficulty describing interests - BPDs are like chameleons, we never see the real them. they change what mask they choose to weat based on who their with and what they feel the need to portray to others - this day in court LV probably want to appear strong and unbothered, maybe she thought it would be better to be seen as a gold digger rather then a child killer. BUT she can also easily shift back to victim mode, ie the baby voice when talking to CD or LE. She changes to become whoever she needs to be in that moment, none it is actually real
  • impulsive reckless behaviors - well she lead a zombie cult, killed her children and flew to hawaii. she also convinced her brother to kill her ex husband for life insurance so check
  • brief extreme periods of mistrust or paranoia - this can take the form of accusing loved one of ill intent (ex loosing a pen and saying a kid intentionally stole it) or making up unrealistic scenarios to accuse someone of bad behavior (ex: missing a phone call means your hard partying, rather then just not hearing your phone). a great example of this is how when tylee wouldnt listen she called her a zombie, the second someone disagrees with a bpd they go into attack mode and thats what lv did to her children. They were bad, they were zombies. the blame is always on someone else and out of the BPD persons hands
  • feelings of being hollow or fake - bpds have a deep sense of boredom and thats why they can become obsessed with money or possessions. they also put up a facade to others this can come off as being fake. for example LV probably pretended to be the perfect mother, and always bragged about the sacrifices she made for her kids to people outside the home, when in reality shes made no sacrifices or tried to help her kids. BPDs believe what fits their narrative, they come up with stories about how their great parents to fill in the holes of their hollowness, but their never based in fact only fiction. Im sure LV did this with JJs care. always complaining to people how hard it was when in reality tylee and CV did most of the work
  • frequent mood swings and intense emotional reactions - think of this like dr jekell, mr hyde. BPDs go through rapid mood swings in hours or less and then act like nothing ever happened - i believe this is how she can go from plotting her childs murders to happy newly wed in a manner of seconds. its second nature for a bpd
with all that being said, im by no means an expert. alot of the LV acts reminds me of my parent with BPD, and i thought these would be some helpful examples. she could literally have bpd comorbid with other illnesses or have nothing at all and just be a psychopath for all i know, BPD tendencies are just what ive picked up based on my experience

Maybe they pissed away too much money running around in Hawaii. I've always wondered what would have happened if they hadn't been caught before running out of TD's insurance money. Perhaps a large life insurance policy on CD or LV? We all know what happens after that.

Maybe they pissed away too much money running around in Hawaii. I've always wondered what would have happened if they hadn't been caught before running out of TD's insurance money. Perhaps a large life insurance policy on CD or LV? We all know what happens after that.
The first rule of running the hustle is no where your next life insurance check is coming from, before you run out of money from your last life insurance check

Wasn’t LVD going to initially fight extradition from Hawaii and then abruptly changed her mind? I wonder if the jail conditions (roaches and bad food) helped her to decide. Not that it’s important, just a random thought.

Wasn’t LVD going to initially fight extradition from Hawaii and then abruptly changed her mind? I wonder if the jail conditions (roaches and bad food) helped her to decide. Not that it’s important, just a random thought.

Heck, in Hawaii, on Maui we were staying at the Marriott, and saw a roach that was too big to be smashed with a shoe. The ones in jail must be huge.

Woman speaks out after spending 4 days in jail alone with Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

LVD, makes friends in jail. Great. The disgust is beyond. Today, is the anniversary of the last time Tylee was seen alive in YNP. #justicefortyleeandjj.

IMO I think LV may be a great example of a parent with borderline personality disorder. I have a parent with BPD and alot of her behavior rings a very familiar bell. Some of the common traits are:
  • frantic attempts to prevent feelings of abandonment or rejection - BPDs rely on others for their self worth, so for example, she spent so much time getting ready for court and putting lipstick because she wants to hear from people how good she looks (doesnt matter who - her attorney, CD, fellow inmates) She needs to hear this to feel good about herself. compliments about her physical appearance to LV are more important then the whole proceeding itself
  • Patterns of relationships that are intense and unstable - Charles vallow, chad daybell, pretty much rings true for every person in her life
  • frequent shifts in perception/difficulty describing interests - BPDs are like chameleons, we never see the real them. they change what mask they choose to weat based on who their with and what they feel the need to portray to others - this day in court LV probably want to appear strong and unbothered, maybe she thought it would be better to be seen as a gold digger rather then a child killer. BUT she can also easily shift back to victim mode, ie the baby voice when talking to CD or LE. She changes to become whoever she needs to be in that moment, none it is actually real
  • impulsive reckless behaviors - well she lead a zombie cult, killed her children and flew to hawaii. she also convinced her brother to kill her ex husband for life insurance so check
  • brief extreme periods of mistrust or paranoia - this can take the form of accusing loved one of ill intent (ex loosing a pen and saying a kid intentionally stole it) or making up unrealistic scenarios to accuse someone of bad behavior (ex: missing a phone call means your hard partying, rather then just not hearing your phone). a great example of this is how when tylee wouldnt listen she called her a zombie, the second someone disagrees with a bpd they go into attack mode and thats what lv did to her children. They were bad, they were zombies. the blame is always on someone else and out of the BPD persons hands
  • feelings of being hollow or fake - bpds have a deep sense of boredom and thats why they can become obsessed with money or possessions. they also put up a facade to others this can come off as being fake. for example LV probably pretended to be the perfect mother, and always bragged about the sacrifices she made for her kids to people outside the home, when in reality shes made no sacrifices or tried to help her kids. BPDs believe what fits their narrative, they come up with stories about how their great parents to fill in the holes of their hollowness, but their never based in fact only fiction. Im sure LV did this with JJs care. always complaining to people how hard it was when in reality tylee and CV did most of the work
  • frequent mood swings and intense emotional reactions - think of this like dr jekell, mr hyde. BPDs go through rapid mood swings in hours or less and then act like nothing ever happened - i believe this is how she can go from plotting her childs murders to happy newly wed in a manner of seconds. its second nature for a bpd
with all that being said, im by no means an expert. alot of the LV acts reminds me of my parent with BPD, and i thought these would be some helpful examples. she could literally have bpd comorbid with other illnesses or have nothing at all and just be a psychopath for all i know, BPD tendencies are just what ive picked up based on my experience

I am really sorry of your experience with your own mother. That’s heartbreaking.

I agree that Lori can put on act. But she is very self aware and she doesn’t care as long as she wins.

In my opinion, her perception of herself has been very consistent in her selfish need to let others know SHE comes first. She shows no fear or empathy for others. I haven’t heard about episodes of paranoia, mistrust or mood swings. She knows exactly what she is doing and how to manipulate each person to doing her will. I always believed a family member dealing with someone who is BPD can see through it. The family member knows all too well that something is seriously wrong.
I think most of those who came into contact with Lori failed to see her for who she was until it was too late. (i.e., Joe, Charles, Colby, Tylee, JJ, her own family). JMO. And that’s why I think she is a psychopath who would kill again and she wouldn’t break.

I have somehow lost track of LV's and CD's court processes. LV will just now be having her arraignment? But CD has had an arraignment and a preliminary hearing? How did he get so far ahead of her in the process? TIA?

That I knew but I haven’t read extensively about what these two claimed to believe. It’s all so ridiculous that I have a hard time digesting it. Was that the first mention of people being taken over? And is that the same as being a zombie or a just step on the way?
BBM. The first that we know of. If I understood correctly, it's the same as being called a zombie, but MG also said that the term zombie itself was coined later. Maybe the doctrine had not been written yet at that point.

I am really sorry of your experience with your own mother. That’s heartbreaking.

I agree that Lori can put on act. But she is very self aware and she doesn’t care as long as she wins.

In my opinion, her perception of herself has been very consistent in her selfish need to let others know SHE comes first. She shows no fear or empathy for others. I haven’t heard about episodes of paranoia, mistrust or mood swings. She knows exactly what she is doing and how to manipulate each person to doing her will. I always believed a family member dealing with someone who is BPD can see through it. The family member knows all too well that something is seriously wrong.
I think most of those who came into contact with Lori failed to see her for who she was until it was too late. (i.e., Joe, Charles, Colby, Tylee, JJ, her own family). JMO. And that’s why I think she is a psychopath who would kill again and she wouldn’t break.
i appreciate your warm thoughts, its all water under the bridge now, but thankfully occasionally helpful as a reference guide. one thing i struggle with here is believing whos idea the whole thing was. i mean just look how fast LV can turn it on and off. but then other times i think somehow CD was the ring leader. the whole things so convoluted its hard to determine key facts. but also i agree with you. LV like had superficial relationships with everyone around her, she probably only let the world see the picture perfect version of her life she want them too. they never saw under the mask to the evil that she is. people like her are masters at manipulation and gaslighting. and also i agree i would not be suprised to find she was also had a form of antisocial personality disorder or psychopathy

It’s amazing that jails afford so much freedom to folks...video chats with family, texts, leave your cell to watch tv. It sounds like living in a college dorm.
I know. She has ear buds? Is on the phone all day? She likes the food. Doesn't see all that bady except that she can't go any where or wear her own clothes.

I have been trying to find the comments about the herb or whatever it was that this group was taking and I cannot find the name of it. Can anyone here tonight help me remember? TIA

It dawned on me....maybe it was mentioned already, but someone is feeding her commissary account with money. She had to purchase the ear buds. I doubt they are just given to her.
Her old roommate had lotion, deodorant, make up and a few other things she loaned LVd for her first court date.
Who is purchasing, at least the basics for her now?
CD is in jail, it is not him. Any other living relatives she is contact with? Mom or sister? Maybe her oldest son? But are any of these three still talking to her after the children were found buried in CD yard?
Maybe the lawyer will put so much money in to buy the basics. I don’t know if that is allowed.

For CD, maybe his adult children are funding his commissary account. That seems reasonable.

In cases you wonder about the money. Always follow the money if you can.

I don’t believe CD is funding LVd lawyers bill, he is funding his own lawyer. I don’t believe his adult children would let money go to fund LVd when their dad needs it. Maybe mom and sister put up their houses or monies saved for LVd.

I guess at some point we will find out. I do believe one or both will run out of money at some point and get a court appointed lawyer. It will be the delay in the case.

heading to bed...night all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member