Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the LV's cellmate, LV was able to talk on a phone from her jail cell with ear buds so it seems to me that LV would have had access to a cell phone. However, LV's lawyer, MM, had the issue when his lawyer/client privilege phone call was being recorded and that would have been on a jail land line. Also, why would LV have needed to use the recorded jail land line phone to call CD as he was sitting in the driveway the day the kids were found by the FBI if she had a cell phone with her?

Unless LV had a cell phone when she first got locked up, that was confiscated later on, something doesn't add up. Maybe I missed something along the way but this gets me to question the credibility of the cellmate. If anyone has any ideas about this, please chime in.

MOO

1- They will get a change of venue - I'm good with such

2- Charges will not be dropped - I'm good with such

3-MG will easily be impeached - Unfortunately, I agree she may be impeached from just what I have read. And the major reason that the transcript of the prelim for Chad is being requested. MOO. To impeach MG easily. And I cringe that jury instructions say that you can take part or throw out all of their testimony, as only takes one juror to hang. I assume/hope motion in limines will address prior to the trial to keep in the phone call, although weird in that is what contributes to her impeachment. How will that play out?

I have in the back of my mind another case where a major player wasn't called due to potential risk of impeachment... was it the Arias case with their good friends or ? Darn, can't recall specifics.[/QUOTE

I certainly wish MG would have hired an attorney before she gave her testimony or the interview she did with Nate. I can’t believe she didn’t due to the murder of the children & the complexity of this case and to protect herself. An attorney would have guided her and prepared her to testify. It won’t be smooth sailing for her.

This shows poor judgement on MG’s part and leads me to believe MG exists in her own bubble as well.
Pleasd excuse the format I was trying to quote the response into.

The account from the anonymous person who was in a cell next to LV is interesting. If LV really said that God doesn't judge her so no one else should, it indicates to me that LV is still in the brainwashed state of believing she didn't kill her children, but rather, she killed their former bodies that were inhabited by dark spirits that pushed her real childrens' spirits out.

It's just so convoluted. But, it sounds as though she had quite a bit of access to Chad back then via phone, and I'm guessing that the two of them had a whole lot of time in Hawaii to get their stories straight.

I'm starting to think they really won't be convicted of murder because it's all going to be dumped on Alex.

According to the LV's cellmate, LV was able to talk on a phone from her jail cell with ear buds so it seems to me that LV would have had access to a cell phone. However, LV's lawyer, MM, had the issue when his lawyer/client privilege phone call was being recorded and that would have been on a jail land line. Also, why would LV have needed to use the recorded jail land line phone to call CD as he was sitting in the driveway the day the kids were found by the FBI if she had a cell phone with her?

Unless LV had a cell phone when she first got locked up, that was confiscated later on, something doesn't add up. Maybe I missed something along the way but this gets me to question the credibility of the cellmate. If anyone has any ideas about this, please chime in.
I think all calls go through the jail system. I seem to recall its an app. The court hearing where the chad and lori call was broadcast is a good example, I think its called CellMate - CellMate® Secure, Smart Mobile Device - Lattice Inc

Thanks, @Nikynoo. Yes, now I do recall something said about an app but forgot about that when I posted. I went to the CellMate link you provided and it makes sense now. Then the jail must have a mobile/portable phone, with the secure app installed, that allows the inmates to communicate without having to leave their jail cells. I hadn't heard of that before.

I don’t believe CD is funding LVd lawyers bill, he is funding his own lawyer. I don’t believe his adult children would let money go to fund LVd when their dad needs it. Maybe mom and sister put up their houses or monies saved for LVd. I guess at some point we will find out. I do believe one or both will run out of money at some point and get a court appointed lawyer. It will be the delay in the case.

heading to bed...night all

Dunno. But I do think that LVD is a vindictive "B". It strikes me as odd that her atty is visiting with her almost daily from the beginning (haven't heard an update in the last couple of weeks though) as they didn't have (per their own filing) much of the evidence to discuss yet. Why meeting so much prior to the prosecution evidence being turned in? It's not like they had to discuss strategy for a trial yet since they didn't have the information yet?

My thinking is that Lori perhaps would intentionally bleed Chad's monies on purpose if she was angry with him. Yet all the while, putting on her Jolly Rancher face in public, and then backing out of the last appearance where she would have been side by side screen with Chad.

It was enlightening, if true, that she spent so much time on the phone with CR when she first returned to the states. MOO.

Also, how does it work with earbuds/phone discussion by Ms. "Cook" in that jail. With you @JolietJake . I'm not understanding that at all. It can't be that she has access to a normal cell phone in a jail. I may have missed such discussion as even ear buds into a jail approved phone doesn't make sense. TIA.

Last edited:
Pleasd excuse the format I was trying to quote the response into.

"I certainly wish MG would have hired an attorney before she gave her testimony or the interview she did with Nate. I can’t believe she didn’t due to the murder of the children & the complexity of this case and to protect herself. An attorney would have guided her and prepared her to testify. It won’t be smooth sailing for her.

This shows poor judgement on MG’s part and leads me to believe MG exists in her own bubble as well."

Agree, and gives doubt as to who else existed/still exists in her bubble IYKWIM. Ergo the issue and what the defense may state to easily butress their impeachment of her. And Chad is now footing the bill for the transcripts to do such. MOO as I'm still on the side of the fence that says that the major reason for wanting the transcripts is to delay and to also have to submit for impeachment of MG at the very least. (e.g. not being truthful with police, stating re had to fake cancer and gave to Kay that left on airplane vs. Kay trying to kidnap/get JJ )

I wonder if/how much the prosecutor regrets not prepping her for such, or she ignored the preparation. MOO

Did Tammy know about that, I wonder?
Chad's writer friend JR revealed on Nancy Grace's show that Chad told her in mid-2018 about Tammy being off antidepresants and becoming very jealous so he advised JR against visiting.

IMO Tammy might have suspected early on that Chad was pursuing other women, but might not have known details. According to JR, Tammy didn't know about Chad's predictions of her dying young. Another Arizona woman (before Lori) allegedly did.

Chad was supposed to speak at a PAP event in May 2019, but he cancelled due to "family matters". He never spoke at another event after that. I wonder if he travelled out of Idaho much.

Then there's the question whether Charles told Tammy about Chad's contact with Lori. This was in June 2019, when Charles discovered Lori's invitation in Charles' name for Chad to visit under the pretense of writing a book with Charles.

JR also spoke of Chad having marital problems:
"He really felt like she (Tammy) was going to pass away last fall between October and December," Rowe said, adding that the two were having marital problems.

At least some of the problems could have been due to their finances.

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids | ktvb.com

Cult mom’ husband ‘hit on married woman before meeting Vallow’

Last edited:
I think all calls go through the jail system. I seem to recall its an app. The court hearing where the chad and lori call was broadcast is a good example, I think its called CellMate - CellMate® Secure, Smart Mobile Device - Lattice Inc

Whoa! I've never heard of such, thanks. This blows my mind.

I wonder what the cost of a cellular phone in your cell costs, what the charges are per minute etc etc. So much for a limit on time that the jail folks have to go through to screen for talking in code or ??. Instead of 30 minutes per day, they could be on the phone for hours upon hours for jail/LE to screen the calls. $$$ for investigations of calls for sure.

It may be naïve to think so.

I don’t know about that. When a jury is seated I believe we’ll have 12 people who are able to sort through the facts of what occurred during the murders (whenever they are charged) as well as evaluate the evidence in this current conspiracy charge. Chad was in a “Dooms Day” cult which is not consistent with the Mormon faith. There is nothing mainstream Mormon to his actions. The LDS population doesn’t appear to be a dominant percentage of Idahoans thus imo it is realistic to anticipate jury selection of some folks that have no knowledge of this case. The jury will focus on the facts per jury instruction.

All second hand information through Lori, so therefore, hearsay. Maybe Chad really did say those things. I still don't see Lori as under anyone's control, because of her back history as to compared to Chad's.

That’s why I feel Chad will throw Lori under the bus. Lori is the true conniver in this relationship- she comes with years of experience charming her way in and out of situations and using everyone along the way. Chad is/was a manipulator himself but still stayed married and raised 5 kids. No extramarital affairs have been reported.
Lori on the other hand is nothing but a grifter to me. Scheming for SS benefits, fighting ex husbands for custody, cashing in and living off of money from dead people.
How classy.
We’ll see...anything goes with these two psychopaths.

That’s why I feel Chad will throw Lori under the bus. Lori is the true conniver in this relationship- she comes with years of experience charming her way in and out of situations and using everyone along the way. Chad is/was a manipulator himself but still stayed married and raised 5 kids. No extramarital affairs have been reported.
Lori on the other hand is nothing but a grifter to me. Scheming for SS benefits, fighting ex husbands for custody, cashing in and living off of money from dead people.
How classy.
We’ll see...anything goes with these two psychopaths.
I just posted a link about Chad pursuing other women before Lori, including JR. IMO he was far from a model husband, probably just thought for a long time that he could have his cake and eat it too. Lori bragged to police (upon the welfare check) about raising 5 kids, too.

Maybe he didn't order them killed. But he sure as heck had no problem burning Tylee's remains, burying her using a raccoon as an excuse for disturbed ground, did nothing to save Jj, buried him, and then happily married the murdered children's mother. That sounds a bit abnormal to me. JMO

We don’t know that yet.

Did Chad rate his immediate family using the light/dark scale?

No; I think this has been covered already.

We don't actually know if Chad's children were included in the email he sent Lori on 22nd Jan 2019. Five of the names were redacted by Justin Lum, three of them males and two females.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1258616866819301376

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10

·
8 May

Replying to
@jlumfox10
The five names redacted are of people who I’m told may not even know they are on this list. #fox10phoenix

[QUOTE="Satchie, post: snipped for brevity:

“I don't think anyone was under the mind control of someone else, I think each of them had motivations and personalities that meshed into some kind of shared delusion that doing these horrible things was a good idea, or at least, necessary. For example, I don't think Alex was a helpless puppet of his sister or of her lover. IMO, assuming he was the one who did the actual killing of the children, he must have had some killer instinct that was fulfilled in committing these actions, because he didn't just do it once, and then be racked with trauma and regret, he did it twice.[/QUOTE]”

I totally agree with your post. CD & LV coming together was like the perfect storm.

I think LV & AC killed the children. Tylee was killed somehow after the Yosemite visit and the excuse was Tylee was going off to college. I haven a clue how. I think they both drugged JJ but we’ll see the results of his autopsy report one of these days. Not at January’s trial though. That weird bond between LV & AC existed way before Chad. I do believe Chad knew, but whether that can be proved, we’ll have to wait and see.

Chad's writer friend JR revealed on Nancy Grace's show that Chad told her in mid-2018 about Tammy being off antidepresants and becoming very jealous so he advised JR against visiting.

IMO Tammy might have suspected early on that Chad was pursuing other women, but might not have known details. According to JR, Tammy didn't know about Chad's predictions of her dying young. Another Arizona woman (before Lori) allegedly did.

Chad was supposed to speak at a PAP event in May 2019, but he cancelled due to "family matters". He never spoke at another event after that. I wonder if he travelled out of Idaho much.

Then there's the question whether Charles told Tammy about Chad's contact with Lori. This was in June 2019, when Charles discovered Lori's invitation in Charles' name for Chad to visit under the pretense of writing a book with Charles.

JR also spoke of Chad having marital problems:
"He really felt like she (Tammy) was going to pass away last fall between October and December," Rowe said, adding that the two were having marital problems.

At least some of the problems could have been due to their finances.

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids | ktvb.com

Cult mom’ husband ‘hit on married woman before meeting Vallow’
Don't you love how men who are cheating rabidly on their wives always complain about them being unreasonably jealous?

I just posted a link about Chad pursuing other women before Lori, including JR. IMO he was far from a model husband, probably just thought for a long time that he could have his cake and eat it too. Lori bragged to police (upon the welfare check) about raising 5 kids, too.

I know we differ on this m/m indicolite22 but is there evidence CD actually slept with anyone else? He could have been a flirt but did he cross that line? Perhaps yes, if Tammy was as fed up with Chad as those articles state. It would have adversely affected his revered status within his group if he did actually have an affair. His *followers* knew he was married. But I can see your point if indeed he was just waiting for a woman admirer to take his bait (Lori). I believe she is the only one who slept with him and that was to seal the deal on her part. He couldn’t resist LV sexually and thus became drunk with lust. I think sex was a powerful tool in LV’s toolbox.

I know we differ on this m/m indicolite22 but is there evidence CD actually slept with anyone else? He could have been a flirt but did he cross that line? Perhaps yes, if Tammy was as fed up with Chad as those articles state. It would have adversely affected his revered status within his group if he did actually have an affair. His *followers* knew he was married. But I can see your point if indeed he was just waiting for a woman admirer to take his bait (Lori). I believe she is the only one who slept with him and that was to seal the deal on her part. He couldn’t resist LV sexually and thus became drunk with lust. I think sex was a powerful tool in LV’s toolbox.
There's no way of knowing the details. If he told women that they were married in a previous life and that his wife was not meant to live for much longer, that certainly pointed in a certain direction. One husband allegedly threatened to expose Chad for grooming his wife, so he backed off. Obviously that didn't happen with Lori. I wonder if Charles ever confronted Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove