Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did autopsy report ever come in? I try to keep up but did I miss it?

No, no autopsy report as yet. Tammy was embalmed and buried for a month when authorities decided to do an autopsy. That's why many speculate that nothing has been found, but we're still holding out hope for the day that toxicology will turn up something.

No, no autopsy report as yet. Tammy was embalmed and buried for a month when authorities decided to do an autopsy. That's why many speculate that nothing has been found, but we're still holding out hope for the day that toxicology will turn up something.
In general, if an autopsy comes back indicating foul play is that information frequently held back by LE until they are ready to arrest? Or would we know it by now?

No autopsy reports...is it because only certain labs can run tests that specialize in say like poisons where bodies were embalmed? Probably need special equipment, training etc. There may be a long wait because of other trials are first.

Of course if there is a wait, LE does not have to release any info to the defense until they have to. I bet there is something that was found....just waiting...I miss the emoji with the drumming fingers.

MsJosie said:
just waiting...I miss the emoji with the drumming fingers.

48x40px-LL-82b46a50_s_waiting_8.gif

In general, if an autopsy comes back indicating foul play is that information frequently held back by LE until they are ready to arrest? Or would we know it by now?

I feel like, if TDs autopsy showed natural causes, we would have heard because that would help cut down on those rumors which would mean PD doesn't have to sift thru those tips or continue down that path. It would narrow down what LE needed to look into and would allow them to focus only on CV, TR, & JJs deaths. And if they announced that TDs death was natural, CD might feel a weight lift and potentially start behaving differently which could help LE as well. JMO

As for Lori.... I don't think TDs death matters to her at all. So her behavior wouldn't change. None of the deaths or investigations matter to her. She believes herself to truly be above the law... a God, if you will. She has gotten away with everything she has ever done. IMO she believes she will get away with this too.

I hope we get more info soon and more charges get laid even sooner! JMO

My opinion only, and I am not a psychologist:

Chad spoke a certain language to Lori that re-activated a drama that she has been playing out her entire adult life.

"Zombies" was just another method to demonize others, in a way that she always has treated people she no longer had a use for.

She demonized husbands 2, 3 and 4 from what I can see. Tarred them with the very worst of accusations and set out to strip them of everything and see them suffer. A sadist I would say. My post about her divorce from husband no.2 (when Lori was 23) is here.

Perhaps it was the protracted fight with Joe Ryan and focus on destroying his life for so many years that was responsible for her long-ish marriage to Charles.

So I would say she already knew the technique, her next victims were just given a unique identifier when she got together with Chad.

-

A mooch through the timeline from 1st February 2019 up until the murders of the children shows numerous examples of Lori's calculated deceit and detachment from Charles, JJ and Tylee. She had always been an abusive mother to Tylee, IMO, with unproven accusations leveled against Joe Ryan.

Feb 2019 – CV is taking care of JJ but Lori refuses to return JJ’s medicine, clothing, i-pad and the service dog’s special collar. Lori also never contacts CV to ask about JJ’s wellbeing nor does she request parenting time. CV says this causes JJ emotional stress as his autism makes it difficult for him to understand the situation. JJ needs his medicine, his usual clothing, his i-pad with special apps on it that calm him down, and the dog’s collar so the dog can go wherever JJ goes (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix).

Re. divorce;
MG: “she says that he [CV] wants to get it but she does not want to, she doesn’t want to go through another divorce again.”

26 Feb 2019
– CV asked Banner Life to investigate LV for changing his PIN password to his $1 million policy account.

c. 25 – 29 Mar 2019 KW went to AZ to help CV pack up the house for his move to Houston. KW: “She just walked in and just started fussing at him and… I was like what the heck is wrong with her…he was sitting down and …she had her hands on her hips, “what are you doing, why are you moving, I can’t believe this, why are you keeping JJ from me?”

2 Apr 2019 10:07am – CV emailed his divorce attorney Taylor Larson

Subject matter: Lori.

‘Hey guys I felt I owed you this much at least. I'm now in Houston in our new home. I say our because Lori is coming after she finishes packing in AZ. Lots of forgiveness more misunderstandings and as I told TAYLOR, love always wins.

Thank you.
Charles Vallow’

c. Apr 2019 – LV and TR moved to Houston Texas temporarily:-

KW: “He happened to be doing a huge insurance commission check, and within less than a week when she got in Houston – I had access to one account and that’s where the commission went into – that money flew out of that account so quickly. Charles was asking me for passwords for everything cos I had changed all of that since he gave me management of the company money and so I had changed everything where she couldn’t access it but then he ended up giving her all the passwords back, he gave her the keys to the kingdom once again. That money was gone in no time.”

MG speaks to Dateline (ep3. Jun 2020) about LV going to Houston:-
MG: “When she first went to Texas I’m like ‘why are you going to Texas, you’re trying to run from him?’ She goes ‘I was told by the Lord I need to get his finances in order’.”
KM: “Lori was worried Charles might leave his $1mill life insurance to his sister Kay.”
MG: “She started wondering ‘is Kay going to get the money?’

Charles Vallow's texts with a friend:-
Friend: “do you trust what she saying. Do [you?] trust Lori?”
CV: “Yes. With out any doubt. Like I said. A lot of. Misunderstanding. We have our Lori back”
CV: “And JJ is over the moon.”

Nothing to do with zombies, IMO.

All MOO

It was great re-reading that entry in July, about divorce #2. I remember thinking then, just as I did when reading the rebuttal documents that were sent through the courts back to SCope---same style of writing I firmly believe that all this high and mighty language always came from Daddy.
I think he turned his daughters into these fragile princesses when there was a purpose to do so.....therefore allowing LV to play this horrible game her whole life.

Don't we all wonder what Daddy is up to now???
Wish we had sleuths in Utah, like we do in Rexburg!!

I feel like, if TDs autopsy showed natural causes, we would have heard because that would help cut down on those rumors which would mean PD doesn't have to sift thru those tips or continue down that path. It would narrow down what LE needed to look into and would allow them to focus only on CV, TR, & JJs deaths. And if they announced that TDs death was natural, CD might feel a weight lift and potentially start behaving differently which could help LE as well. JMO

As for Lori.... I don't think TDs death matters to her at all. So her behavior wouldn't change. None of the deaths or investigations matter to her. She believes herself to truly be above the law... a God, if you will. She has gotten away with everything she has ever done. IMO she believes she will get away with this too.

I hope we get more info soon and more charges get laid even sooner! JMO
If I'm not mistaken, the investigation into Tammy's death and murder attempt is now in the hands of Idaho AG. They wouldn't have taken on the case if nothing was there. IMO it is likely that there's substantial electronic evidence against the trio. Positive autopsy results might even not be needed.

My opinion only, and I am not a psychologist:

Chad spoke a certain language to Lori that re-activated a drama that she has been playing out her entire adult life.

"Zombies" was just another method to demonize others, in a way that she always has treated people she no longer had a use for.

She demonized husbands 2, 3 and 4 from what I can see. Tarred them with the very worst of accusations and set out to strip them of everything and see them suffer. A sadist I would say. My post about her divorce from husband no.2 (when Lori was 23) is here.

Perhaps it was the protracted fight with Joe Ryan and focus on destroying his life for so many years that was responsible for her long-ish marriage to Charles.

So I would say she already knew the technique, her next victims were just given a unique identifier when she got together with Chad.

-

A mooch through the timeline from 1st February 2019 up until the murders of the children shows numerous examples of Lori's calculated deceit and detachment from Charles, JJ and Tylee. She had always been an abusive mother to Tylee, IMO, with unproven accusations leveled against Joe Ryan.

Feb 2019 – CV is taking care of JJ but Lori refuses to return JJ’s medicine, clothing, i-pad and the service dog’s special collar. Lori also never contacts CV to ask about JJ’s wellbeing nor does she request parenting time. CV says this causes JJ emotional stress as his autism makes it difficult for him to understand the situation. JJ needs his medicine, his usual clothing, his i-pad with special apps on it that calm him down, and the dog’s collar so the dog can go wherever JJ goes (Divorce Documents, Fox10 Phoenix).

Re. divorce;
MG: “she says that he [CV] wants to get it but she does not want to, she doesn’t want to go through another divorce again.”

26 Feb 2019
– CV asked Banner Life to investigate LV for changing his PIN password to his $1 million policy account.

c. 25 – 29 Mar 2019 KW went to AZ to help CV pack up the house for his move to Houston. KW: “She just walked in and just started fussing at him and… I was like what the heck is wrong with her…he was sitting down and …she had her hands on her hips, “what are you doing, why are you moving, I can’t believe this, why are you keeping JJ from me?”

2 Apr 2019 10:07am – CV emailed his divorce attorney Taylor Larson

Subject matter: Lori.

‘Hey guys I felt I owed you this much at least. I'm now in Houston in our new home. I say our because Lori is coming after she finishes packing in AZ. Lots of forgiveness more misunderstandings and as I told TAYLOR, love always wins.

Thank you.
Charles Vallow’

c. Apr 2019 – LV and TR moved to Houston Texas temporarily:-

KW: “He happened to be doing a huge insurance commission check, and within less than a week when she got in Houston – I had access to one account and that’s where the commission went into – that money flew out of that account so quickly. Charles was asking me for passwords for everything cos I had changed all of that since he gave me management of the company money and so I had changed everything where she couldn’t access it but then he ended up giving her all the passwords back, he gave her the keys to the kingdom once again. That money was gone in no time.”

MG speaks to Dateline (ep3. Jun 2020) about LV going to Houston:-
MG: “When she first went to Texas I’m like ‘why are you going to Texas, you’re trying to run from him?’ She goes ‘I was told by the Lord I need to get his finances in order’.”
KM: “Lori was worried Charles might leave his $1mill life insurance to his sister Kay.”
MG: “She started wondering ‘is Kay going to get the money?’

Charles Vallow's texts with a friend:-
Friend: “do you trust what she saying. Do [you?] trust Lori?”
CV: “Yes. With out any doubt. Like I said. A lot of. Misunderstanding. We have our Lori back”
CV: “And JJ is over the moon.”

Nothing to do with zombies, IMO.

All MOO

Really good post! Also, the July one was excellent!

I don't know anything about psychology, but is there a mental disorder where a person accuses another of the thoughts and deeds they, themselves, have done?

If I'm not mistaken, the investigation into Tammy's death and murder attempt is now in the hands of Idaho AG. They wouldn't have taken on the case if nothing was there. IMO it is likely that there's substantial electronic evidence against the trio. Positive autopsy results might even not be needed.

Thats what I was trying to say in way too many words. I believe something was found. JMO

Tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live at 10:00 PM Eastern we welcome Dr. John and Lauren Matthias. They host a great podcast called "Hidden: A True Crime Podcast". CLICK HERE for their podcast.
They go deep into the lives and minds of Chad and Lori Daybell. Tonight, they join us live and take your questions in our chat room. Join us by CLICKING HERE at 10:00 PM Eastern TONIGHT for Websleuths YouTube Live.

Embalming fluid kills everything. I will be surprised if after being embalmed for a month Tammy’s autopsy results determine anything nefarious.
What a missed opportunity. But CD was the spouse and his decision stood.

Tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live at 10:00 PM Eastern we welcome Dr. John and Lauren Matthias. They host a great podcast called "Hidden: A True Crime Podcast". CLICK HERE for their podcast.
They go deep into the lives and minds of Chad and Lori Daybell. Tonight, they join us live and take your questions in our chat room. Join us by CLICKING HERE at 10:00 PM Eastern TONIGHT for Websleuths YouTube Live.

gosh Tricia...I fell asleep just before you came on....going to find it on YouTube. Geez....sleepy sleuth here....should be my new name!

BOUDREAUX SAGA: Judge presiding over child custody battle between Brandon Boudreaux & Melani Pawlowski (Lori Vallow’s niece) orders behavioral health pro to evaluate family. Written report due by 11/9/20. Gilbert PD still investigating attempted murder of Boudreaux.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1314645916075220992
I could not be more happy about this..I honestly think about/worry about her newest baby all the time! Not to mention the trauma she and her cult buds have put her other children through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove