Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say a few pages back that IMO Chad was the shooter. De could have dashed off around back of house. Then as calm as you like stepped out of the door to see what TD was calling him for. Chad did it JMO
I think we might learn if Alex's phone was there when Tammy was attacked. He didn't seem to bother to switch it off when committing crimes.

Yes, I'm sure glad LE found the burner phones, and she's not too bright! Had C&L not involved so many jurisdictions, they wouldn't have been able to avoid arrest for nearly as long.
They amassed 60 burner phones and 30 email addresses in less than a year together. Surely they didn't need 60 phones to conceal their affair from their spouses, who seemingly learned about it anyway. It's baffling who the phones were for.

I did say a few pages back that IMO Chad was the shooter. De could have dashed off around back of house. Then as calm as you like stepped out of the door to see what TD was calling him for. Chad did it JMO

If it was him, Tammy had to have recognized stature, gait, clothing...It is not that easy to do what you described and changed all clothes-

I think your theory is possible and for some reason Tammy decided not to confront him- at least not in front of the police or on FB.

But IMO it is more likely it was not Chad, but that Chad knew who it was and what was going on.

Either way, Tammy had to be aware of Chad's participation. Look at their back yard. Where could the gunman run and not be seen leaving? The gunman had to be someplace in hiding until Chad gave him the all clear. Tammy, whether the gunman was Chad or someone else, had to recognize that Chad was involved.

They amassed 60 burner phones and 30 email addresses in less than a year together. Surely they didn't need 60 phones to conceal their affair from their spouses, who seemingly learned about it anyway. It's baffling who the phones were for.

Over and over we see hints that Chad and Lori and possibly others in their circle were somehow interacting with a larger, more hidden group. Just hints for now. Time will tell.

Im probably wrong but I’m still suspicious of Laurie's sister’s death.

I will always remain suspicious as well....
The court documents from her husband, and her father........ sickening.
There is enough circumstantial information that makes me reference this as "a beginning"...
jmo jmo jmo.

Which is exactly why I think that the "cult" and "religious beliefs" are just smoke and mirrors. This was about killing people for cash. Pure psychopathy. Sure, maybe they made up some crazy mumbo jumbo justifications...but the common denominator is cash.

I so want CD to be charged with TD's murder. But, I think that evidence is slim to none after the embalming process. I think CD knew what would happen to the body during embalming, and used something that would be untraceable.

I have been reading about post mortem, after embalming, forensic pharmacological toxicology. It seems like it is practically impossible, unless the there is a specific drug that they are testing for, like heroin, to detect overdose. Without having any background information to start with, from the technical research I have been reviewing, it looks pretty impossible. The goal would be to identify how the drug was introduced to the body, for high concentration levels at a specific area.

CD's "goal" was to ensure no autopsy. Quick embalming and burial.

I had forgotten about this very highly likely scenario.....

I think CD knew what would happen to the body during embalming, and used something that would be untraceable.

so so true.

Over and over we see hints that Chad and Lori and possibly others in their circle were somehow interacting with a larger, more hidden group. Just hints for now. Time will tell.

Oh.... remember in the beginning, before the kids were even found....... we had so many group and other "hidden forces" in our theories.... I remember, when there was so much surveilance in Yellowstone about all those "groups" out there!!!

It will be very interesting if some of that comes back into play....

If it was him, Tammy had to have recognized stature, gait, clothing...It is not that easy to do what you described and changed all clothes-

I think your theory is possible and for some reason Tammy decided not to confront him- at least not in front of the police or on FB.

But IMO it is more likely it was not Chad, but that Chad knew who it was and what was going on.

Either way, Tammy had to be aware of Chad's participation. Look at their back yard. Where could the gunman run and not be seen leaving? The gunman had to be someplace in hiding until Chad gave him the all clear. Tammy, whether the gunman was Chad or someone else, had to recognize that Chad was involved.

Sometimes I try to imagine what Tammy's last few weeks must have been like. Did she have suspicions about Chad's activities? Was she afraid of her husband? Of course, I also wonder how the person or persons responsible killed her?

I just hope that justice is served and that the surviving family touched by C and L's murderous deeds get any help they need. It's astounding the damage that those 2 have left in their wake.

LVD could have easily given JJ back to his biological grandparents. I believe that JJ was a "revenge" killing. LVD was so mad when she found out CV had changed his insurance policy beneficiary, to Kay W. JJ was killed out of pure spite.

LVD could have also easily left Tylee, emancipated her, she was 17. Send her to college, or live in SLC close to her brother.

CD could have just divorced TD. People do it all the time.

But, then, there wouldn't have been any money. TD had to die for insurance money. Tylee, so LVD could have all of her money from JR. JJ, so LVD had the Social Security benefits.

Hawaii is no fun without a lot of cash.
IMO Tylee had to die because she knew the truth about CV’s murder and couldn’t be trusted to keep quiet. JJ had to die because he would keep questioning where Tylee was.

The relatively meager insurance $ for Tylee was definitely a plus though. And I’m sure Lori got a lot of satisfaction thinking about the pain JJ’s death would cause K. I suspect she still savors the thought.

IMO Tylee had to die because she knew the truth about CV’s murder and couldn’t be trusted to keep quiet. JJ had to die because he would keep questioning where Tylee was.

The relatively meager insurance $ for Tylee was definitely a plus though. And I’m sure Lori got a lot of satisfaction thinking about the pain JJ’s death would cause K. I suspect she still savors the thought.
I think Chad and Lori's dumbest idea was that nobody would miss the children and if they did the state wouldn't have the right to demand she produce them. They would remain free as long as the bodies were never found. The second dumbest was burying them in his back yard.

I think Chad and Lori's dumbest idea was that nobody would miss the children and if they did the state wouldn't have the right to demand she produce them. They would remain free as long as the bodies were never found. The second dumbest was burying them in his back yard.

I think you could almost flip those 2 in order

I think you could almost flip those 2 in order

Agreed. It's a coin flip matter for me too.

I just wonder if it took both of them jointly to dream up this pair of stupefying misconceptions regarding how to get away with the perfect crime? Or was it Lori's idea alone that her kids wouldn't matter to anyone in the world except maybe Kay and Larry – and meanwhile Chad, self-styled famous fiction writer and publishing expert, had never heard of the old "bodies in the back yard" plot device before?

Neither of them has a particularly strong interface with reality.

Agreed. It's a coin flip matter for me too.

I just wonder if it took both of them jointly to dream up this pair of stupefying misconceptions regarding how to get away with the perfect crime? Or was it Lori's idea alone that her kids wouldn't matter to anyone in the world except maybe Kay and Larry – and meanwhile Chad, self-styled famous fiction writer and publishing expert, had never heard of the old "bodies in the back yard" plot device before?

Neither of them has a particularly strong interface with reality.

Which why I think that they had a relationship with person or persons unknown who helped keep them on the rails, and that relationship ended when the million dollars from Charles's life insurance vanished. Then you start seeing irrational and desperate actions centering around replacing that money and re-establishing the relationship -- which didn't happen.

Well, I think using then murdering the children was the dumbest of all.

This! Doh! When they thought the kids were potentially in YNP, there is no way a body could be found there. The hot pots, many are sulphuric, with a substantial pH level. A body dumped in one, would literally disintegrate in days.

But, no, these criminals were "too smart", they put the bodies in CD's backyard! Doh!

There is no way CD can put this all on AC, same with LVD. They were in this. I wish that they would be charged with felony murder, with enhancements, for killing a child with a disability.

History is the best predictor of future behavior. When Lori wants to vacay she heads to Hawaii. When Chad wants to vacay he seeks out conferences of groupies. When they want to “communicate” they have the closet portals (ha!) or I guess interpretive dance videos via email.

LOTs of burner phones means something. Day trip to Yellowstone means something. We have yet to learn what. I am hopeful the strong attention by the feds means they know more about this than we do. In the interim, I am content knowing they are both alone and in jail for the foreseeable future.

I suppose this could vary by state, but I don't know of any mortician that would allow a full funeral with open or closed casket, without embalming. Cremation is a different story, but many people, for religious and cultural reasons, may not desire a cremation. I think cremation may have been a red flag or struck Chad and Tammy's families as odd. Either way would conceal evidence.
In PA I had a brother in law who who had an open casket without being embalmed. His wife did this to keep the costs down. You could tell he wasn't embalmed. They come from an area where a funeral is a social event and I was turned off by the spectacle of it. Sorry I went off topic, just saying you can have open casket without being embalmed at least in PA. I will be cremated thank you very much.

Last edited:
In PA I had a brother in law who who had an open casket without being embalmed. His wife did this to keep the costs down. You could tell he wasn't embalmed. They come from an area where a funeral is a social event and I was turned off by the spectacle of it. Sorry I went off topic, just saying you can have open casket without being embalmed at least in PA. I will be cremated thank you very much.

my father wasn’t embalmed and we did open casket for the visitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState