Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his videos but I haven't been sure of my opinion of him after seeing the attorney who pubkishes her newsletter about this case (Lori Hello who's been discussed here before) calling him out in one of her recent ones about how Scott totally mischaractrized the law and then providing the case law to show how his representation of "the people" (the State of Idaho aka the prosecution) have the right to have to have the Defendant(s) in their case(s) tried expeditiously. (According to her, and case law and the US Constitution) that representatuon was just completely "plain wrong"....
I've written it here before but I've been seeing numerous lawyers who routinely discuss this case have very differing opinions on details about this case as of late....I don't even know which path on the fork in the road I want to take. I think for now I'll try to keep my sky-high birdseye view and try to see what each one keeps saying and try to balance their thoughts & see what others are thinking here. That's another reason I'm thankful for WS.

I feel much the same plus I know so little about legal "stuff"... I just keep trying to read/watch all educated thoughts and opinions. However, while I want the judge to be fair, I do wish he would reign everyone in a little more. (JMO)

I feel much the same plus I know so little about legal "stuff"... I just keep trying to read/watch all educated thoughts and opinions. However, while I want the judge to be fair, I do wish he would reign everyone in a little more. (JMO)

I'm not sure if that was what Scott reisch actually said due to the fact she said she was told he said it but she didn't listen to him. Things can get turned around from second hand jmo

I'm not sure if that was what Scott reisch actually said due to the fact she said she was told he said it but she didn't listen to him. Things can get turned around from second hand jmo

I think SR did say that but I've been thinking it since the other judge - when MM had trouble with the single spaced documents (or whatever it was, lol)... as my mother would say, "she had the patience of Job" dealing with him.

I think Chad maintained to his family that Lori was only a one time business associate before they "reconnected" while in Hawaii after Tammy's death.

Oh yeah? They reconnected by getting married just like that after they bumped into each other? I am going to coin a new acronym for us, GGMS! (God give me strength :D)

I'm wondering about a few things in regard to Lori facing Charles with her outrageous claims at the end of January 2019 that prompted his divorce petition.

Why did she have to tell him about her newly found immortality, accuse him of having a demon in him and threaten to kill him with impunity? Was she simply out of control or did Chad instruct her to confront him? Wasn't she giving their mission away? How was Charles supposed to react, other than find her crazy and tell her relatives and police about it? The craziest part was that he wasn't taken seriously enough. To me this indicates that Lori really believed what she was saying and didn't care about the consequences at that moment. Although reportedly she didn't want to undergo mental health evaluation because "it would be discovered that she was a translated being". What did she say to her family at that time? Did she deny saying those things?

I think she might still be delusional about her elevated status. She is special. Yes, she was motivated by greed and revenge, but in her eyes the murders also served a higher purpose. That's why we have seen no indication of remorse from her so far.

I'm wondering about a few things in regard to Lori facing Charles with her outrageous claims at the end of January 2019 that prompted his divorce petition.

Why did she have to tell him about her newly found immortality, accuse him of having a demon in him and threaten to kill him with impunity? Was she simply out of control or did Chad instruct her to confront him? Wasn't she giving their mission away? How was Charles supposed to react, other than find her crazy and tell her relatives and police about it? The craziest part was that he wasn't taken seriously enough. To me this indicates that Lori really believed what she was saying and didn't care about the consequences at that moment. Although reportedly she didn't want to undergo mental health evaluation because "it would be discovered that she was a translated being". What did she say to her family at that time? Did she deny saying those things?

I think she might still be delusional about her elevated status. She is special. Yes, she was motivated by greed and revenge, but in her eyes the murders also served a higher purpose. That's why we have seen no indication of remorse from her so far.

You have got her down to a T. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Why wasn't Charles taken seriously? For heavens sake, if my husband approached me in the same way, I'd call the police and tell them my husband was saying crazy things too.

She hasn't shown remorse from start up to now and I don't think we'll see her showing any at all.

I've been thinking earlier, hard to believe did I hear someone say.

It's about the DNA that JP wanted to have his own tests done on. I'm sure I read somewhere that you need a certain weight of material to do a test. If the amount of the original material was small there might not be enough left to share out for JP to do a test.

So my thoughts went to Tylee, could the DNA material be from her. It makes me feel upset to say this, but, if she was burned there may not have been much actual tissue undamaged. Does that make sense?

It's about the DNA that JP wanted to have his own tests done on. I'm sure I read somewhere that you need a certain weight of material to do a test. If the amount of the original material was small there might not be enough left to share out for JP to do a test.

So my thoughts went to Tylee, could the DNA material be from her. It makes me feel upset to say this, but, if she was burned there may not have been much actual tissue undamaged. Does that make sense?
IIRC it was said in court (at Chad's preliminary hearing) that in Tylee's case both burned and unburned tissue was found. Perhaps we might be dealing with the perpetrators' DNA on something.

Yes it does. And if so and JP wants to keep pushing the issue, the prosecutor should remind JP WHO the state believes is responsible for so completely destroying Tylee's body that not even enough tissue to permit multiple DNA tests was left.

WARNING: graphic descriptions follow--
In his text to his wife that day, CD mentioned shooting a raccoon he claimed was scrambling along the fence on their property. He had to have mentioned the gunshot to his wife for a reason; why bring it up if he wasn't trying to explain away why a neighbor might have heard a gunshot coming from the area behind the barn?

I believe TR must have been murdered the night before, after the return from Yellowstone Park. So, I've always wondered whether, while CD and AC were attempting to burn TR's corpse, the tissues contracted (as tendon and ligament tissues do when burning), so it appeared to CD and AC that TR was contracting her arms and legs and they feared she was still alive or even that as her corpse burned, she was reanimating like a zombie and it terrified them.

If so, I wonder what kind of evidence might have been produced by those gunshots. Would there be blood or tissue on the gun itself (probably depends on how close, but CD strikes me as a guy who'd need to be close to hit a target), on any bullets that went into the ground or casings cast nearby, on the sides or backs of vehicles parked nearby to block neighbors' views of the fire pit area, or on any of those porous stones used to circle the fire pit?

It sure looked like the crime scene processors were being exceptionally thorough at that fire pit area and the investigators WERE aware of CD's texts to his wife and knew what they meant. I hope they found plenty.

I think its a piece of evidence with possibly the murderers DNA on it, maybe touch DNA. The bodies have already been identified, so I doubt its the children's dna. Jmo

Delusional and/or increasingly more arrogant towards achieving her rotten greedy goals. (Maybe those two things are the same, though?) I suppose using the word "delusion" just makes me think of blaming her actions on mental health issues and I'm not sure that's the case here. jmo

Why wasn't Charles taken seriously? For heavens sake, if my husband approached me in the same way, I'd call the police and tell them my husband was saying crazy things too.

She hasn't shown remorse from start up to now and I don't think we'll see her showing any at all.
I wonder if any one has reminded her of where in her own panthology, unrepentant murders actually go when the "prepared (childless) people" assemble.
Not to a tent city as an A lister.

Also, yuck.
I just realized, Lori and Alex may taken Tylee to Yellowstone as a treat before their plan for her was, executed.

If the DNA is minute in size, perhaps it's DNA that was extracted from the duct tape that JJ was wrapped in or on clothing fragments found around the remains of Tylee. Sitting underground for months, it could have deteriorated a certain amount, leaving only traces of DNA.

Imo, we would be wasting our time waiting for it to happen.

She is stone cold. Even she can't fake what she doesn't feel.

We won't see an ounce of remorse because she doesn't have any. None at all.

Jmho

I wonder if any one has reminded her of where in her own panthology, unrepentant murders actually go when the "prepared (childless) people" assemble.
Not to a tent city as an A lister.

Also, yuck.
I just realized, Lori and Alex may taken Tylee to Yellowstone as a treat before their plan for her was, executed.

BBM.

I've long held that suspicion. And her unhappy, uncertain expression in the photos from that day tells me she thinks there was something suspicious about this sudden "niceness" from Mom, after months (or years) of chaos.

That poor, gaslighted, neglected and imposed-upon girl. She was never going to get out from Lori's shadow, never going to be allowed a life of her own, as more than a mini-me or servant.. Or an adult life at all. MOO.

Maybe they even contemplated staging an "accident" at the park, but found it too crowded to go through with the plan. I wonder when it was determined that Chad's yard was the best option to hide a body. You'd think Chad would have opposed the idea, since he (unlike Lori) appeared very nervous each time he sensed the police were after them, e.g. upon the welfare check.

BBM.

I've long held that suspicion. And her unhappy, uncertain expression in the photos from that day tells me she thinks there was something suspicious about this sudden "niceness" from Mom, after months (or years) of chaos.

That poor, gaslighted, neglected and imposed-upon girl. She was never going to get out from Lori's shadow, never going to be allowed a life of her own, as more than a mini-me or servant.. Or an adult life at all. MOO.
Lori told MG that JJ was in the way of her and Chad's plan, so she was going to let Kay have him. Tylee was in the way too, by her mere existence. Why didn't Lori simply leave her behind in Arizona? Was it really just about getting her hands on Tylee's money? Or was it because they couldn't have disappeared JJ without Tylee finding out? Why was Tylee deemed dark (nearly as dark as her father) by Chad from day one? Is that when her fate was sealed? Did Lori write off her daughter just because she was Joe's blood? Tylee probably had Lori figured out and adapted to her ways. I wonder what she thought about Lori's increasing obsession with religion. Did she see it as getting out of control? As for Tylee being mistreated by Lori, it's ironic that Lori's friend described Lori like the second mom to her daughter. That Lori must have changed drastically in the last year of Tylee's life. The latter would have probably distanced herself from her crazy mom more if it wasn't for JJ.

Lori told MG that JJ was in the way of her and Chad's plan, so she was going to let Kay have him. Tylee was in the way too, by her mere existence. Why didn't Lori simply leave her behind in Arizona? Was it really just about getting her hands on Tylee's money? Or was it because they couldn't have disappeared JJ without Tylee finding out? Why was Tylee deemed dark (nearly as dark as her father) by Chad from day one? Is that when her fate was sealed? Did Lori write off her daughter just because she was Joe's blood? Tylee probably had Lori figured out and adapted to her ways. I wonder what she thought about Lori's increasing obsession with religion. Did she see it as getting out of control? As for Tylee being mistreated by Lori, it's ironic that Lori's friend described Lori like the second mom to her daughter. That Lori must have changed drastically in the last year of Tylee's life. The latter would have probably distanced herself from her crazy mom more if it wasn't for JJ.
Tylee's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member