Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that really bothers me is the way the 2 bodies were treated so differently. JJ Wrapped up tightly in plastic and a panel placed on top of him. Yet poor TV left tossed in the dirt, dismembered and burnt. Why the difference? Why the hate?
I wondered on that too. Especially as Chad had messaged Tammy to say he had burnt a fire and buried a raccoon. I think that he was heavily involved in the disposal of TR and it was perhaps even his idea to do those things as a way to remove evidence etc, remember he was a grave digger.

60 burner phones will tie this all together. IMOO I feel they all love to talk! Maybe in codes but LE will sort it out. You just can’t make this stuff up. MOO

At this point I’m wondering if some of the cult were not versed in the law etc. Not saying they are smart but look how long they dragged this out.....

Something that really bothers me is the way the 2 bodies were treated so differently. JJ Wrapped up tightly in plastic and a panel placed on top of him. Yet poor TV left tossed in the dirt, dismembered and burnt. Why the difference? Why the hate?

I wonder if its because TV was much larger and harder to dispose of than little jj so they dismembered her into small parts to make transporting her easier if she was killed at another location.

Our house has been a total gut job. We didn’t have closet paneling. But if Chad went to Arizona to remodel a home I highly doubt he brought the paneling back home on an airplane. All jmo

Oh, I didn't mean it literally. It's just that the double speak e.g. racoon, the comment that JJ climbs on cabinets etc came to mind associating the paneling above one of the children in the grave. With so many cases of evil people, (think Casey Anthony) there was so much double speak where there lay a little bit of truth in their "twisted" words which they seemed proud to boast and get away with it.

Lori is clearly used to manipulating people to do what she wants. But all the death surrounding her is no coincidence and I hope they are able to tie her to and charge her for, each and every one!

she never had any intention of letting Tylee leave her alive im0. She even said she preferred death then letting Tyleees dad have visitation or custody of Tylee. I do not for one second believe that she believed that they were zombies. She saw someone who had certain beliefs and did her home work and research (hence the reading of his books years before) and knew how she could manipulate him. Daybell seems to have no sense of self preservation and will go down with the ship, I just hope he sinks it with the whole cult.
As moo

Confused as to the "TV" reference...do you mean TR? Because those are her initials she was never a Vallow.

There are so many initials to keep up with in this case please let's not confuse things any further!!

Just a friendly word of advice: If your post begins with anything similar to the effect of “I know we can’t discuss non-POIs, but...”

You are broadcasting that
1) You know WS rules and our TOS
2) You are choosing to disregard them and will be discussing the non-POI anyway

Just a little something to think about before you post, for those who wish to remain an active part of this discussion.

I'm behind in threads and haven't come across the answer to yet that some have asked... is or is not MP now allowed to be discussed as BB's legal documents refer to her as a POI?

I would assume child cases will not be open to the public, so that may be all we have is the legal submission to the court, which supposedly MUST be factual if submitted to the court that she is indeed a POI?

Sometimes I thought it had something to do with their crazy religiosity... I even tried to research such...

there were some crazy things out there that bordered on the following statement.... but no quotes here!!! moo

I was trying to see if killing a body in a certain way 'burned" the demon, or the evil, or the zombie out of them....to be able to get into heaven.

Oh, I didn't mean it literally. It's just that the double speak e.g. racoon, the comment that JJ climbs on cabinets etc came to mind associating the paneling above one of the children in the grave. With so many cases of evil people, (think Casey Anthony) there was so much double speak where there lay a little bit of truth in their "twisted" words which they seemed proud to boast and get away with it.

Since this is the first time I have ever followed a high profile case, this is all new to me. Obsessive for sure! Ha!

But as i read so many remarks from the long-time members, I am getting the idea that living through the trial is even more gut wrenching that all the surprises we keep getting in this case. So, when you guys feel that a lawyer has screwed up, or you are sure a witness has lied or something..... do you guys go crazy here on WS???

I think it's possible their original plan was to cremate them. That failed, so JJ was buried differently. Jmo

I'm thinking the paneling was from Chad's property. Most likely leftover from when it was installed in the house 40 years ago. You know how it goes. The leftover pieces of projects get stuffed into that one corner of the garage, barn, shed, basement. Decades later it is still there.

Didn't we see a picture of a freezer in his panelled barn building???? We haven't see Lady Jane for quite a while....but she pulled it out of somewhere.

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow hit with new charges

Nice move by the prosecution. This formally drags her into the maelstrom surrounding CD without having to rush murder charges.

Brilliant move! They can pile on the charges and have sentences run consecutively even if they come up short on the murder charges (which I don’t think will happen but excellent fail safe). I wasn’t impressed by Mr. Woods courtroom presence and I know he has lots of help but he appears to be playing this like a fine Stradivarius!

I said before these charges they would proceed with the abandonment and I still think they will. Keep dragging her sorry butt into court while building additional charges. Death by a thousand spears!

Something triggered this additional search. Could be from the autopsies or whoever/whatever provided the original evidence for the search warrant. My guess is they’ve tied Lolo to the scene and/or irrefutably tied her to AC and/or Chadbo via electronics. I can’t wait for these warrants to be unsealed but I suspect it might be a while. They have plenty of evidence to support the abandonment charges so no need to reveal any more to dollar store until they have to. I’m looking for another rash of discovery requests coming from him. Also be interesting if Mr Beater has any further reaction to these charges.

Go Team! Take down this vulgar and disgusting bunch.

PS: Annie Cushing is beginning to tell her story today on Twitter. Not sure if it’s been mentioned but I know she’s an approved source so might be interesting. I’ve read some of it and it’s worth a look see.

Maybe they grabbed a panel from the crawl space within the crawl space of LVD's apartment?
I'm thinking they might also have kept JJ in that space to keep him controlled.

When I read that LE had gone back to look at a crawl space WITHIN a crawl space... I also wondered why. And also trying to wrap my head around what that actually is in a condo?

Speaking of.. who rents out a condo for just one month at a time for all these people? I've never heard of such as a one month lease for condos. I've only ever heard of 6-month and one year minimums. Unless it's in a resort/vacation type place.

As to AC and his phone at LVD.. I wonder if MP will state that he was at her place next door that night... as she did go on and on as to how AxC was supporting her and they talked often.

What a web of deceit. I think their talking points are just confusion that cannot be used in court of law iykwim.

Didn't we see a picture of a freezer in his panelled barn building???? We haven't see Lady Jane for quite a while....but she pulled it out of somewhere.

The freezer was in the addition on the back of the house. You can tell by the windows.

ETA these were pics from before CD owned the house

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    327.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot (22).png
    Screenshot (22).png
    452.9 KB · Views: 83

I've wondered about this, too. It has always seemed to me that when TR was disposed of, there was no thought that this was going to be anything but a one time occurrence. AC was at the location for over 2 hours.

With JJ, only about 15 minutes on 2 occasions, 2 days apart, which is barely time to get JJ out of the truck and for AC to take off again.

In lieu of yesterday's search warrant involving the shed and the "barn", it makes me wonder if JJ may have been stored in one of those out buildings until the shallow grave could be dug. I don't see how JJ could have been buried with the paneling and rocks in a half hour's time.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1278001169797754880
As we reported, two new charges officially filed in Fremont County, ID. Vallow will appear in court at 4:30 MST today. #fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10
· 14h
BREAKING: New charges filed against Lori Vallow per source. Two counts of conspiracy to conceal, alter or destroy evidence. Remains of her kids JJ and Tylee were found on her husband’s property June 9. #fox10phoenix

9:23 AM · Jun 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/GarnaMejiaKSL/status/1278002015491117058
UPDATE: Online portal is reflecting updated charges for #LoriVallow/ #Daybell of conspiracy to commit destruction, conceal, or alter evidence. Bond set at $1M for new charges. (Also posting orig. charges)
@KSL5TV

9:23 AM · Jun 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

It looks like the $1M bond for the new charges may be in addition to the $1M bomd for [URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/LoriVallow?src=hashtag_click']#LoriVallow
/ #Daybell’s initial charges.
@KSL5TV[/URL]

When I read that LE had gone back to look at a crawl space WITHIN a crawl space... I also wondered why. And also trying to wrap my head around what that actually is in a condo?

Speaking of.. who rents out a condo for just one month at a time for all these people? I've never heard of such as a one month lease for condos. I've only ever heard of 6-month and one year minimums. Unless it's in a resort/vacation type place.

As to AC and his phone at LVD.. I wonder if MP will state that he was at her place next door that night... as she did go on and on as to how AxC was supporting her and they talked often.

What a web of deceit. I think their talking points are just confusion that cannot be used in court of law iykwim.
MP did not rent the townhouse next door to LVD's until Oct 28, per the Timeline linked to on page 1 of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025