Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting insight from a defense attorney about the new charges and prosecution strategy in general. He points out that the abandonment charges against Lori likely won't be dropped. Also, Alex's statements will be considered in court if they were made in furtherance of the conspiracy.

I have a gut feeling that someone is talking. Seems more than a coincidence that Lori was charged hrs after another search warrant. They needed something from Chad's home to confirm the charges, something specific. Chad would be the most likely talker since he would know what was at his home that police would be interested in. He has nothing to lose at this point. I am hoping he will offer up what happened to Tammy, to Charles and to BB. I cannot relax til Melani P is arrested. There are to many children out there that are potential victims that she should not have any contact with including her unborn child.

This is good news.

I agree that LE is probably waiting to make sure their murder charges can stick before dropping murder charges on anyone.

I do wonder though if this may be a sign that LE is having difficulty proving which ones of the bunch actually did the killing. I hope they already have that figured out and I hope they are going to file murder charges soon.

The current charges dont sound severe enough for what has happened to the kids so lets hope more new charges are coming soon for the both of them.

And will they have themselves in a pickle even if the state says.. ok... Alex did it.

Does Idaho have felony murder as many states, whereby if you are a conspirator/involved, you don't have to be the one who pulls the trigger so to speak.. in that you are just as guilty as the one who murdered? I just know my own state, but can't recall Idaho.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't recall the fact on felony murder in Idaho and if this state has such.

I have a gut feeling that someone is talking. Seems more than a coincidence that Lori was charged hrs after another search warrant. They needed something from Chad's home to confirm the charges, something specific. Chad would be the most likely talker since he would know what was at his home that police would be interested in. He has nothing to lose at this point. I am hoping he will offer up what happened to Tammy, to Charles and to BB. I cannot relax til Melani P is arrested. There are to many children out there that are potential victims that she should not have any contact with including her unborn child.

I agree its either someone is talking and working with LE or the phone tracking GPS coordinates are coming in and they are pin pointing places. Or both.

I just hope someone is not getting a cushy plea deal for information. There are at least five people I can think of that may have helpful information for LE and would be open to a plea deal of some sort. Three on the outside and two behind bars. Maybe that is what is happening here.

That recent search was very specific and LE somehow got real specific information.

I was shaken when I read that response from a co-worker of Tammy's the day before her death. I just think that Chad had either emotionally threatened her, or as with the "limbs" texts, was coding the "truth" regarding what was going to happen to her.

I will be ecstatic if we get some digital evidence of what Chad said to Tammy the day before... just so i can hate him even more.

Do we know if TD (and her children) were privy to CD’s outlying beliefs like light and dark spirits and zombies? According to MG, LVD had no problem telling TR she was a zombie shortly before she went missing. I wonder if CD said anything similar to TD. Perhaps even as a result of accusing him of being unfaithful. Only a zombie would do that ***eyeroll***

Purely speculation and MOO

And will they have themselves in a pickle even if the state says.. ok... Alex did it.

Does Idaho have felony murder as many states, whereby if you are a conspirator/involved, you don't have to be the one who pulls the trigger so to speak.. in that you are just as guilty as the one who murdered? I just know my own state, but can't recall Idaho.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I don't recall the fact on felony murder in Idaho and if this state has such.

Im not sure either but Conspiracy to commit murder sounds like a nice valid serious charge for any of the bunch that was involved in any of the planning. If LE can get any phone evidence, emails, texts, etc that shows LV or CD were involved in the planning then some sort of conspiracy charge would be a good route to go even if they cannot identify the actual killer.

Do we know if TD (and her children) were privy to CD’s outlying beliefs like light and dark spirits and zombies? According to MG, LVD had no problem telling TR she was a zombie shortly before she went missing. I wonder if CD said anything similar to TD. Perhaps even as a result of accusing him of being unfaithful. Only a zombie would do that ***eyeroll***

Lori called Tylee a zombie in the spring, after the latter refused to babysit JJ. We don't know if anything of the kind was said to Tylee before she died. It's not clear if Chad's family knew about the zombie doctrine.

Im rearranging the order of a few snippets from the article. This order makes it sound like what they found directly resulted in the new charges.

It sure sounds like LE knew what they were looking for and they found it.

"Officers on Monday went into the house, exterior buildings, and were seen in the backyard with cameras, before exiting with brown paper bags, East Idaho News reported"

"The charges come hours after Idaho police served a search warrant at the home of Daybel"

""Cult mom" Lori Vallow was hit with new charges Monday"

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow hit with new charges

Interesting insight from a defense attorney about the new charges and prosecution strategy in general. He points out that the abandonment charges against Lori likely won't be dropped. Also, Alex's statements will be considered in court if they were made in furtherance of the conspiracy.

thanks, I like Scottie!

Looking at the information from the AA for Chad, I think there is enough there to charge Lori with the same.

Yes, the same sentence.

that IS what I was thinking.... emotionally crushing to say the least.
And what if he convinced her she had to "take something" to rid of said zombie.
moo.moo.

Last edited:
Well, he did have to "remodel a home" in Arizona if that story is to believed. Perhaps from the remodel? ;) Anyone in the group into construction?
Our house has been a total gut job. We didn’t have closet paneling. But if Chad went to Arizona to remodel a home I highly doubt he brought the paneling back home on an airplane. All jmo

Just a friendly word of advice: If your post begins with anything similar to the effect of “I know we can’t discuss non-POIs, but...”

You are broadcasting that
1) You know WS rules and our TOS
2) You are choosing to disregard them and will be discussing the non-POI anyway

Just a little something to think about before you post, for those who wish to remain an active part of this discussion.

Last edited:
replying to self - just to say -

Now I wonder about the relevance of Lori's kitchen cabinetry. Perhaps Alex took something from Lori's house, removed a long kitchen panel, or a closet door, to cover JJ in the back of his truck as he was driving over to Chad's? Perhaps also he was buried with Lori's picture of Jesus from her fridge, if that was the reason Lori mentioned it?

Or perhaps the panels came from somewhere on Chad's property.

speculation only.
There’s a habitat for humanity restore in Idaho Falls. They have all sorts of home leftovers. Plus there’s other stores in Rexburg like ace hardware, BMC (it’s a building store), sunroc pro (another building store). Imo it’d be very easy to get things like paneling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member