Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Exactly this. And to summarize (my takeaway) from the earlier discussion, these times and locations don't necessarily establish a complete list of everywhere he went or exactly how long he was there, but they do give us several important 'fence posts' for his whereabouts. Given that we know within tens of meters where he was at those points, we can establish where else he could (or could not) have been for the remainder of the time. This is going to get very interesting when we learn more about the data they retrieved from CD and LV's phones (all 60+ of them).

And did he drive there to put something into his truck under cover each time to Lori's? And go in the back garage entrance vs. front door walk?

Funny you should say that, I was wondering about where the paneling might have come from, that was buried with JJ.
replying to self - just to say -

Now I wonder about the relevance of Lori's kitchen cabinetry. Perhaps Alex took something from Lori's house, removed a long kitchen panel, or a closet door, to cover JJ in the back of his truck as he was driving over to Chad's? Perhaps also he was buried with Lori's picture of Jesus from her fridge, if that was the reason Lori mentioned it?

Or perhaps the panels came from somewhere on Chad's property.

speculation only.

Yes, but that is the BB case, which is civil. My point is she has not been formally stated to be a POI in this case.
I am referring to this case, the case of the missing now deceased children, yes. When you say formally, as I said BB has been told by LE but we the public have not been told by LE if that makes it any clearer.

Totally agree with you. This case needs its own subforum and to have different threads for the different ones.

NOTE to newbies that haven't been on a case with subforums - get ready for transitional angst when we get subforums for this case, which is inevitable MOO. It's a learning process how to navigate!

Around the eight minute mark, the ducks near the LEOs do indeed seem to be in a row.

Oh the irony that the ducks on her gravestone are now live ones which lead LE around to charge Chad and Lori (and others?) while they collect evidence. (Tried to find photo with link but cannot of her gravestone, but think it was posted here and withing TOS - it was 5 ducks on her gravestone)

Now that's the kind of karma/spirit of Tammy that I can buy into!

Last edited:
Hmm.. Court TV said to expect same charges to be filed tomorrow for CD. Aren’t his current charges similar?

Does anyone know the penalty? If I recall, Chad’s were up to five years per charge. Correct?
His present charges say - did willfully conceal (and in the case of Tylee also destroy/alter) OR did aid and abet another to ...(same) : 06/10/2020 Criminal Complaint

Which obviously doesn't reflect any planning and if Lori is being charged with conspiracy I think her co-conspirators would need to have the same charges. I don't think it adds to the penalty though. IANAL. Moo

Idaho Code 18-1701 – Criminal Conspiracy Defined
If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.
Idaho Code 18-1701 – Criminal Conspiracy Defined » LawServer

CD was noted as telling LVD that Tammy was jealous, and was upset the day she died. I do not think it a big leap that she knew or suspected. CD may have even tried to sell her on it - after all he appears to be lazy, LVD is too prissy to do work, who would have kept up everything for him? Unmasking a narcissist is immensely dangerous. If she knew or he tried to sell her on being a sister wife and she acted disappointed he would practically be required to get rid of her. The damage to his ego would be too immense to deal with her disappointment.

I was shaken when I read that response from a co-worker of Tammy's the day before her death. I just think that Chad had either emotionally threatened her, or as with the "limbs" texts, was coding the "truth" regarding what was going to happen to her.

I will be ecstatic if we get some digital evidence of what Chad said to Tammy the day before... just so i can hate him even more.

That's almost like another person in the group who posted on FB about wanting to purchase an old jeep right after BB's attempted murder.
That one might have been a taunt, although it can be also viewed as self-incrimination, but I'll give the relative in the last one the benefit of the doubt.

Are they going to have to bring these cases (assuming Chad gets charged with same) before the same judge I wonder.

I expect a new bail hearing for her, just as a formality for new charges, but I don't see the preliminary hearing going ahead next week. The witnesses lined up for the desertion charges are no longer relevant. New territory now.

Plus, will she talk? I'm betting she can hardly wait to blame everyone else. Thank goodness the Woodcocks and BB are clean off the table.

moo

Are they going to have to bring these cases (assuming Chad gets charged with same) before the same judge I wonder.

I expect a new bail hearing for her, just as a formality for new charges, but I don't see the preliminary hearing going ahead next week. The witnesses lined up for the desertion charges are no longer relevant. New territory now.

Plus, will she talk? I'm betting she can hardly wait to blame everyone else. Thank goodness the Woodcocks and BB are clean off the table.

moo

I would assume yes for just conspiracy charges... a la with the Dan Markel/Tallahassee murder trial with Garcia (guilty) and Magbanua (hung jury 10-2)

It was a marvel case to follow with two defense teams for one trial.

'Cult mom' Lori Vallow hit with new charges

Nice move by the prosecution. This formally drags her into the maelstrom surrounding CD without having to rush murder charges.

This is good news.

I agree that LE is probably waiting to make sure their murder charges can stick before dropping murder charges on anyone.

I do wonder though if this may be a sign that LE is having difficulty proving which ones of the bunch actually did the killing. I hope they already have that figured out and I hope they are going to file murder charges soon.

The current charges dont sound severe enough for what has happened to the kids so lets hope more new charges are coming soon for the both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018