Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your assessment in regards to how to "read" the texts. The reality is people tend to interpret the response, reply/lack of reply, duration it took to respond, etc...based on their personal experience which rarely mimics what is actually factual in the cases being discussed.

I constantly see, "it's not uncommon for me to not hear from them for hours, days or even weeks" to the other end of the spectrum and people saying, "I would have called the cops if I didn't hear within hours because I'd know something was wrong"

I think people tend to get caught up in how it would apply in their day to day life and forget that people simply have different lives and it's a lot for the professionals involved in this case (and others) to understand how to interpret any texts they're dealing with. My hats off to them. LE has done an awesome job in this case
I completely agree. That particular text exchange has no bearing on the big picture here.

CD was noted as telling LVD that Tammy was jealous, and was upset the day she died. I do not think it a big leap that she knew or suspected. CD may have even tried to sell her on it - after all he appears to be lazy, LVD is too prissy to do work, who would have kept up everything for him? Unmasking a narcissist is immensely dangerous. If she knew or he tried to sell her on being a sister wife and she acted disappointed he would practically be required to get rid of her. The damage to his ego would be too immense to deal with her disappointment.

Noted where? Can you link it? I recall CD telling JR about Tammy being jealous (from a JR interview), at some point before she died, and I recall a coworker saying she was upset either the day of, or day before her death (through EIN). I don't recall anything about CD telling LVD anything about the day of TD's death.

Victims, the abused, the grief stricken and those who are in the midst of trauma cannot be expected to act normally even when they have not been subjected to a lifetime of alteration of normal moral set points.

I agree. Plus, being pragmatic, these folks probably don't have unlimited access to money. What is wrong with living in the house? It probably has happy memories for her, of her Mother. Also, "Couch Surfing" in the new Covid reality, may be few and far between, if any.

Should everything be ripped away from the people who did nothing? The house and property is probably going to have limited value now. Heck, probably CD will sell the house soon for cash. He is going to need a boatload for his attorney fees.

I wonder how long he will continue paying for the attorney fees for his wife.

She has a right to a speedy trial so L.E. is getting all their murder ducks in a row I’m sure.
Anyone read or hear what the status is NOW on bail with these new charges?
It should be NO bail for both CD & LVD!

The end of the old world can’t come soon enough for them now...

July is juuuust a day away.

I want to see their faces on August 1st when the bars on their cells still exist.

Last edited:
Hmm.. Court TV said to expect same charges to be filed tomorrow for CD. Aren’t his current charges similar?

Does anyone know the penalty? If I recall, Chad’s were up to five years per charge. Correct?

IANAL but my understanding is that conspiracy charges are typically considered an 'upgrade' in terms of seriousness. An act by an individual could be a spur of the moment act, in haste, without thinking, an act of panic, etc. A conspiracy between 2 or more people implies (and usually requires) planning, coordinated execution and follow-up. IMO it's right to treat people who conspire in this way as a more serious threat to the public than a lone individual.

I agree. Plus, being pragmatic, these folks probably don't have unlimited access to money. What is wrong with living in the house? It probably has happy memories for her, of her Mother. Also, "Couch Surfing" in the new Covid reality, may be few and far between, if any.

Should everything be ripped away from the people who did nothing? The house and property is probably going to have limited value now. Heck, probably CD will sell the house soon for cash. He is going to need a boatload for his attorney fees.

I wonder how long he will continue paying for the attorney fees for his wife.
My thought process was how could I look out at the yard and live only in the house?
It has to traumatic for them.

Noted where? Can you link it? I recall CD telling JR about Tammy being jealous (from a JR interview), at some point before she died, and I recall a coworker saying she was upset either the day of, or day before her death (through EIN). I don't recall anything about CD telling LVD anything about the day of TD's death.

You are correct, I meant JR. Though I do seem to remember something about LVD mentioning that CD said the same to her. Let me see if I can find it - it might have been MG who mentioned it. Might take a bit to find it again.

My thought process was how could I look out at the yard and live only in the house?
It has to traumatic for them.

No doubt, the last several months has been one trauma on top of another. Added to the Covid issues. And Idaho is so small. Every one is going to know everything. The trials haven't even started.

Those poor kids.

I am curious if anyone knows if Melaniece is still part of the LDS church or have they distanced from her?

Hmm. I know LDS is unique in a number of ways, but it wouldn't be very church-y (read: Christian) to distance themselves from a member, would it? That is, unless she was espousing heresy in podcasts. Otherwise it's "hate the sin, love the (alleged) sinner", isn't it? Or is LDS different?

Hmm. I know LDS is unique in a number of ways, but it wouldn't be very church-y (read: Christian) to distance themselves from a member, would it? That is, unless she was espousing heresy in podcasts. Otherwise it's "hate the sin, love the (alleged) sinner", isn't it? Or is LDS different?

We wouldn't know any internal LDS church discussions. But as far as I know, MP has not broken any laws, or done any type of "Apostasy" that would create a dis fellowship or excommunication from the LDS church.

And there is always the possibility of repentance. Not unlike Catholic priests who were forgiven for multiple transgressions. Multiple times.

We wouldn't know any internal LDS church discussions. But as far as I know, MP has not broken any laws, or done any type of "Apostasy" that would create a dis fellowship or excommunication from the LDS church.

And there is always the possibility of repentance. Not unlike Catholic priests who were forgiven for multiple transgressions. Multiple times.

Thank you Both for your replies, I have a clearer picture.

You are correct, I meant JR. Though I do seem to remember something about LVD mentioning that CD said the same to her. Let me see if I can find it - it might have been MG who mentioned it. Might take a bit to find it again.

Nope. Used AnnieC's database to see if there was a transcription of that and reviewed the only thing I found (MBP) but didn't see it. Must be attributing JR's to someone else.

Does anyone know what the potential sentencing guidelines are for the new charges? I couldn't figure out the State of Idaho statutes website. Conspiracy to Conceal evidence is a felony though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14