Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the 2 middle children. Jmo I dont remember the source but I did read that in an article.
It was stated in IP's text to his Ex-wife NP that MP was told her 2 middle children are dead.
I don't blame NP or BB for hiding with their kids... far, far away from these their exes.

We've been all through this previously, I think, but I'll add this. It's not very safe to assume much from those texts, IMO, or to assume how another person might text their friends or spouse (unless you ARE their friend or spouse).

We have a great example of this from when (presumably) LV responded to TR's friend or Colby (I don't remember which) pretending to be TR, after she was (as we know now) already dead. She used text-speak, which apparently TR never did. She expressed herself in complete sentences and words. We wouldn't know that unless someone had told us (which they have as reported through MSM). We didn't know what TR's "norm" was.

Likewise, I think it's hard to read much into that CD/TD conversation, other than the apocryphal raccoon tale, which was clearly a ruse. We have no idea what their normal pattern is, and so we can only project what we think is normal. Not everybody uses sarcasm with their spouse. Not everybody responds right away, nor do they necessarily obsessively answer each line of text with an individual response. Not every spouse returns every "I love you" with an automatic "I love you too". Etc. For these reasons, I don't take any special meaning or significance from that text exchange, other than that CD is about as bad a liar as he is a writer.

JMOO

I like your assessment in regards to how to "read" the texts. The reality is people tend to interpret the response, reply/lack of reply, duration it took to respond, etc...based on their personal experience which rarely mimics what is actually factual in the cases being discussed.

I constantly see, "it's not uncommon for me to not hear from them for hours, days or even weeks" to the other end of the spectrum and people saying, "I would have called the cops if I didn't hear within hours because I'd know something was wrong"

I think people tend to get caught up in how it would apply in their day to day life and forget that people simply have different lives and it's a lot for the professionals involved in this case (and others) to understand how to interpret any texts they're dealing with. My hats off to them. LE has done an awesome job in this case

Sometimes I feel like Melani and Ian and Brandon need their own thread, that whole story is so confusing and I still don't really get what was going on. I hope we find out more from electronic evidence just to help me get a handle on what all that was. MOO
Totally agree with you. This case needs its own subforum and to have different threads for the different ones.

Last edited:
Conspiracy. I hope eeeeevvvvveryone who failed Tylee, JJ, Tammy and Charles gets what is coming to them.

It’s better than abandonment charges. Now we need murder charges.

She has a right to a speedy trial so L.E. is getting all their murder ducks in a row I’m sure.
Anyone read or hear what the status is NOW on bail with these new charges?
It should be NO bail for both CD & LVD!

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Just now ·
NEW CHARGES FILED

Lori Vallow Daybell charged with conspiracy to conceal evidence | East Idaho News

[Lori] Daybell was charged late Monday with two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence, according to multiple sources. The charges were filed after hours so information has not officially been posted on court websites.

Hmm.. Court TV said to expect same charges to be filed tomorrow for CD. Aren’t his current charges similar?

Does anyone know the penalty? If I recall, Chad’s were up to five years per charge. Correct?

Does anyone have the vine link or ID number for Lori? I can’t find it right now.

I'm pasting from anther thread where I could not figure out how to bring it forward. From ohmeohmy. These have never opened for me, but it is probably because I'm in Canada. I'd have to vpn using a USA ip I think to see them.

Monday 6/22/2020 sitting in jail waiting more charges fo be filed..

VINELink

CHAD GUY DAYBELL
Court Record
Age51
GenderMale
ID: Fremont County Courthouse
Case NumberCR22200755
Case StatusOpen

VINELink

LORI NORENE VALLOW
Court Record
Age46
ID: Madison County Courthouse
Case NumberCR33200302
Case StatusOpen

According to the Court TV broadcast, it sounds like her current charges will be unnecessary with these new charges filed. It's just a start before the real charges are filed. I wonder if LV's family lawyer, Mr. Means, may have to be looking for new clients to represent. If so, I'm going to miss the guy..... sarcasm applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_TNvol