Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. Something went wrong there, but there’s no way it was a paintball gun. I think it’s possible the would be shooter had built some sort of homemade suppressor (silencer), and it caused the gun to jam or something.

It could also have been a trial run, which I know is a long-shot, but I've had it in the back of my head for a while. None of our players are professional assassins and shooting someone in broad daylight is filled with risks and possible unknowns. This would be a way for e.g. CD or AxC to 'try it out' before committing to the plan. JMO (it would also be stupid for other reasons, but nobody has accused them of being very clever)

I can’t remember which kid(s) it was, but if IIRC, didn’t IP mention that MP dreamed about her child being dead and one going dark or something?

Anyone remember that?

yes, that’s the one I’m thinking of.

after which Ian promptly started his interview song and dance about his daughter instantly adoring Melani, and how Melani is oh so confused and doesn’t know right from wrong or up from down when it comes to Chad Daybell... sure, boyfriend. :rolleyes:o_O

Raccoon story #1: mid-July 2019. Charles got shot by Alex in Arizona on July 11, 2019... Around the same time that month (not sure which day, we just know it was probably mid-July) ... Chad was allegedly shooting at a raccoon in a tree in Idaho.

Raccoon story #2: September 9, 2019, the morning Alex' phone pinged in Chad's backyard, Chad states he shot at a raccoon walking along a fence nearby.

Can we sticky this. Ha ha

Can someone tell me if because of this statement we now have full ability to research and comment on MP?
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
7 mins ·
BOUDREAUX CASE: Brandon Boudreaux has just filed a few responses in the custody battle with Melani Pawlowski, Lori Vallow’s niece.

Here are my takeaways from the new documents. Pages 1-3 show an affidavit of Gilbert PD detective Ryan Pillar. He’s investigating the murder attempt on Boudreaux from 10/2/19. In the affidavit, he calls Pawlowski a “person of interest” and not a suspect in the case. Pillar says Boudreaux never kept his or his children’s whereabouts from law enforcement. In October, Boudreaux was informed there were concerns over his and his kids’ safety. The day after the shooting, Pillar made contact with Pawlowski to let her know what happened. On 10/16/19, Pillar says Pawlowski contacted him regarding her kids but never again after that.

On page 4 in this post, Boudreaux cites Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood who is the special prosecutor in both cases against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. He says Wood calls Pawlowski a person of interest in other felonious acts as well as the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who are both now dead.

Important to note there is a protection ordered petitioned by Natalie Pawlowski against her ex-husband Ian (now married to Melani). The order protects their two kids and Ian can only have supervised parenting time. Documents say since the renewed Protection Order on 6/5/20, Ian has not had any contact with his kids.

In another response, Brandon Boudreaux says Melanie Gibb (Lori Vallow’s former best friend) was told by Pawlowski that two of her own kids are “zombies.” Gibb is supposed to testify in the case. According to Boudreaux, Gibb also tells him Pawlowski allegedly said he went from “dark” to “zombie” and that he was once in Hitler’s tight group of friends when Hitler was alive.

The next hearing is set for July 1 in Maricopa County Family Court

**I am disgusted with this entire group and now add in a Hitler reference! MOO

I think so too. I mean, you can't even delete a tweet these days without somebody capturing it, plus the internet archives, etc. I'd be shocked if nobody saved these before the church came after JR (which is apparently when they were deleted).

I tried the Wayback Machine and the podcasts and their mirrors still don't show up. The pages do, but the videos and podcasts are gone.

Question about defense attorney interviews in general: How does one begin the initial conversation with someone like Chad, where they just found two children buried in his yard? I have no experience and would love some insight.

Do they start off with an open-ended question, i.e., "tell me everything." ? Or, wait and give the person time to "open up?" How does one get to a plea bargain unless the person is honest? Thanks to all for any insight.

Last edited:
Redvines86, a day late but your session on the YouTube channel last night was so enjoyable and informative. Thank you! With most of the postings here centered on the kids and the cast of characters involved with this case and as fast as things are happening, sometime it seems like there hadn't been enough said about Tammy. Tammy was an innocent bystander and it's unfortunate that she got stuck with a creep like CD.

yes, that’s the one I’m thinking of.

after which Ian promptly started his interview song and dance about his daughter instantly adoring Melani, and how Melani is oh so confused and doesn’t know right from wrong or up from down when it comes to Chad Daybell... sure, boyfriend. :rolleyes:o_O
My thoughts exactly! I mean come on...
MP and IP were totally in CYA mode in those interviews. JMO

Respectfully snipped by me...

Does anyone have thoughts about TD's text to Chad? If I said "good for you" in a text reply to the text Chad sent, it would be a sarcastic tone because I'm mad about something. She also didn't reply "love you too". I wonder if she suspected anything at that point?
We've been all through this previously, I think, but I'll add this. It's not very safe to assume much from those texts, IMO, or to assume how another person might text their friends or spouse (unless you ARE their friend or spouse).

We have a great example of this from when (presumably) LV responded to TR's friend or Colby (I don't remember which) pretending to be TR, after she was (as we know now) already dead. She used text-speak, which apparently TR never did. She expressed herself in complete sentences and words. We wouldn't know that unless someone had told us (which they have as reported through MSM). We didn't know what TR's "norm" was.

Likewise, I think it's hard to read much into that CD/TD conversation, other than the apocryphal raccoon tale, which was clearly a ruse. We have no idea what their normal pattern is, and so we can only project what we think is normal. Not everybody uses sarcasm with their spouse. Not everybody responds right away, nor do they necessarily obsessively answer each line of text with an individual response. Not every spouse returns every "I love you" with an automatic "I love you too". Etc. For these reasons, I don't take any special meaning or significance from that text exchange, other than that CD is about as bad a liar as he is a writer.

JMOO

Redvines86, a day late but your session on the YouTube channel last night was so enjoyable and informative. Thank you! With most of the postings here centered on the kids and the cast of characters involved with this case and as fast as things are happening, sometime it seems like there hadn't been enough said about Tammy. Tammy was an innocent bystander and it's unfortunate that she got stuck with a creep like CD.
Which YouTube channel please?

Can someone tell me if because of this statement we now have full ability to research and comment on MP?

I do not know really and the rules do not state it specifically, but a quick look through other threads and it seemed this issue popped up in the Casey Anthony case and the difference between POI and suspect is miranda rights and they did seem to be discussing POIs.

Maybe if you report your posts a mod might let us know?

It could also have been a trial run, which I know is a long-shot, but I've had it in the back of my head for a while. None of our players are professional assassins and shooting someone in broad daylight is filled with risks and possible unknowns. This would be a way for e.g. CD or AxC to 'try it out' before committing to the plan. JMO (it would also be stupid for other reasons, but nobody has accused them of being very clever)
Gumchew, I hear ya. Since shooting is obviously not one of their strong points, except for the point blank shooting of CV, maybe that's why they switched to things like poison, suffocation, or whatever it was they came up with.

We've been all through this previously, I think, but I'll add this. It's not very safe to assume much from those texts, IMO, or to assume how another person might text their friends or spouse (unless you ARE their friend or spouse).

We have a great example of this from when (presumably) LV responded to TR's friend or Colby (I don't remember which) pretending to be TR, after she was (as we know now) already dead. She used text-speak, which apparently TR never did. She expressed herself in complete sentences and words. We wouldn't know that unless someone had told us (which they have as reported through MSM). We didn't know what TR's "norm" was.

Likewise, I think it's hard to read much into that CD/TD conversation, other than the apocryphal raccoon tale, which was clearly a ruse. We have no idea what their normal pattern is, and so we can only project what we think is normal. Not everybody uses sarcasm with their spouse. Not everybody responds right away, nor do they necessarily obsessively answer each line of text with an individual response. Not every spouse returns every "I love you" with an automatic "I love you too". Etc. For these reasons, I don't take any special meaning or significance from that text exchange, other than that CD is about as bad a liar as he is a writer.

JMOO

General observation - in general men and women here are seeing Tammy's interactions and behaviours very differently about with the degree of suspected covert abuse Tammy was subjected to. The men are giving far more leeway to Chad being normal in his interactions with Tammy than the women are in general.

You are getting women's perspective that what the men in general are seeing as not that bad, not really abusive, and we cannot judge a married couple, leading to women giving the usual room that you might be right....

But most know the men doing this are wrong. :) Just so you all know you're really just getting women doing the usual and backing down a bit from it while in their head knowing the men doing this don't get it. We get lots of practice at it. Diminishing abusive tendencies in other men even in the face of enormous evidence of his aberrant behaviour is ... weird. Normal but not great. CD isn't not "usual men" so granting him the grace you would a bro is inappropriate.

In this case, men may want to give some room for women probably having a better idea of what is going on with another woman dealing with a guy who thinks he knows everything and diminishes everything about her. And what those behaviours mean.

I am using you here but I mean this in a more generalized comment meant for rhetorical purposes. As some people have noted already many of the people on this thread seem to have some overlapping experience and covert abuse diminishment and normalizing abusers in such an extreme case is likely to start going sideways. Hoping that an early warning about it might head off a disaster.

Last edited:
I had to back up to see what you were talking about. I am usually behind, but I remember someone coming out saying the lady on the plane may have had her dates wrong. I don't know when I read it, but I thought is was here.
Yes, it was either hypothesized by Annie Cushing in her tweet, or by @DI_Isokawa afterwards, I believe. That was actually when I became aware of the tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKP