Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was perhaps the plastic, although I'd think they'd have looked for that during the previous search. My second thought is that if preliminary forensics are available for either or both of the children, they might have learned something that has them looking for specific tools or substances that might have been used in the deaths of the children or the concealment of their bodies.

I'm thinking something along the lines of what you described as your second thought: preliminary forensics must have indicated the use of a certain tool or flammable fuel on TR's remains or in the pit in which those remains were burned before they were buried.

It's also possible something had been observed, but not collected in the red barn/shed during the earlier search and now, after more investigation, results of testing, and connecting of dots, the criminal significance of that item is better understood, so it is being taken into evidence.

ETA: Maybe they found CD's portal.

I actually think they won’t bring murder charges before the hearing. I think they’re taking their time because they can flush out Means potential murder defense by observing what he brings on the desertion charges. They also might be waiting to see if one of them cracks or another in their circle cracks and flips. The prosecution doesn’t need to be in a hurry. She’s already in jail and they can learn a lot from the prelim. We’ll see but I think it would be sound strategy to continue with desertion case.
I agree with you. For the moment they can maintain maximum leverage by not revealing everything they know, as they continue to develop witnesses and (I assume) question POIs and suspects around future, more serious felony charges.

SALEM — Rexburg Police executed a search warrant at Chad Daybell’s home Monday afternoon.

Officers in marked and unmarked vehicles arrived around 1:15 p.m. and showed some paperwork to Daybell’s son-in-law, who has been living at the home with his family, witnesses say. Police went into the house and were seen in the backyard with cameras. It’s unknown what officers are looking for, and Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood declined to comment on the warrant.

The scene Monday is dramatically different than when a search warrant was served June 9 at the same house. Dozens of officers were on the scene and roads were closed for two days as Daybell’s property was excavated. Police discovered the remains of Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan during their search.

Police executing search warrant at Chad Daybell's home | East Idaho News
If Rexburg police issued the warrant then the search must have to do w/the children’s deaths and not Tammy, right?

Sure, I get what you mean. It's fair to say she might not have been spelling out exactly what she meant, on purpose :) I was taking it at face value, though, that she's saying the flight itself didn't happen. I imagine we'll find out more if this new information she has proves correct.

I had to back up to see what you were talking about. I am usually behind, but I remember someone coming out saying the lady on the plane may have had her dates wrong. I don't know when I read it, but I thought is was here.

It's the same information that we already had from the probable cause affidavit.

See post here for the times in the timeline thread - ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I think the times could be the times he received or sent a text or a call, or they could be times he connected to the cell tower because the phone was powered on, or the phone changed towers to get a signal. I don't think it has anything to do with the time it took him to get from one place to another.

Yep. Exactly this. And to summarize (my takeaway) from the earlier discussion, these times and locations don't necessarily establish a complete list of everywhere he went or exactly how long he was there, but they do give us several important 'fence posts' for his whereabouts. Given that we know within tens of meters where he was at those points, we can establish where else he could (or could not) have been for the remainder of the time. This is going to get very interesting when we learn more about the data they retrieved from CD and LV's phones (all 60+ of them).

Does anyone have a copy of those podcasts? You'd think someone would have saved them and that we could hear them. They were published and public, so wouldn't they still be discussable?

I think so too. I mean, you can't even delete a tweet these days without somebody capturing it, plus the internet archives, etc. I'd be shocked if nobody saved these before the church came after JR (which is apparently when they were deleted).

kf-1280x720.jpg

Agreed.
And IMO, MP is up to her eyeballs in this mess!
I really find it hard to believe that IP had no clue about this group. I think their marriage was arranged by CD and LVD. MOO
Agreed!

MBP is a POI in the attempted murder of BB and in "the other multiple felonious acts", including the deaths of JJ and Tylee.

As @vislaw had posted several times, before they do a search warrant they have to have a specific reason to get a warrant. Of course after finding the remains of the two kids there, they'd have a darn good reason to get more evidence. The forensic people have had the remains for a few weeks and besides items like duct tape and bags, I'm also wondering if the forensic people found certain striations on bones and that they may be looking for matching cutting tools like a saw or axe. We shall see.

I think the prosecution should go ahead with a murder charge against Chad and Lori based on the bodies found and their running off to Hawaii. The location of the bodies, their lack of concern, and actual efforts to conceal the existence of the children existing speak to guilt. Force one to turn on the other.

I don't think they need charges to begin doing that. JMO.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
7 mins ·
BOUDREAUX CASE: Brandon Boudreaux has just filed a few responses in the custody battle with Melani Pawlowski, Lori Vallow’s niece.

Here are my takeaways from the new documents. Pages 1-3 show an affidavit of Gilbert PD detective Ryan Pillar. He’s investigating the murder attempt on Boudreaux from 10/2/19. In the affidavit, he calls Pawlowski a “person of interest” and not a suspect in the case. Pillar says Boudreaux never kept his or his children’s whereabouts from law enforcement. In October, Boudreaux was informed there were concerns over his and his kids’ safety. The day after the shooting, Pillar made contact with Pawlowski to let her know what happened. On 10/16/19, Pillar says Pawlowski contacted him regarding her kids but never again after that.

On page 4 in this post, Boudreaux cites Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood who is the special prosecutor in both cases against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. He says Wood calls Pawlowski a person of interest in other felonious acts as well as the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who are both now dead.

Important to note there is a protection ordered petitioned by Natalie Pawlowski against her ex-husband Ian (now married to Melani). The order protects their two kids and Ian can only have supervised parenting time. Documents say since the renewed Protection Order on 6/5/20, Ian has not had any contact with his kids.

In another response, Brandon Boudreaux says Melanie Gibb (Lori Vallow’s former best friend) was told by Pawlowski that two of her own kids are “zombies.” Gibb is supposed to testify in the case. According to Boudreaux, Gibb also tells him Pawlowski allegedly said he went from “dark” to “zombie” and that he was once in Hitler’s tight group of friends when Hitler was alive.

The next hearing is set for July 1 in Maricopa County Family Court

**I am disgusted with this entire group and now add in a Hitler reference! MOO

Sweet Jesus... who were the two of her children Melani was proposing to off?!?

I never trusted her backtracking nonsense, even when the topic was broached in a more oblique way before.

I would have enjoyed seeing a specific outlay of her contradictory interview information. Maybe we will yet see some of the details.

Sweet Jesus... who were the two of her children Melani was proposing to off?!?

I never trusted her backtracking nonsense, even when the topic was broached in a more oblique way before.

I would have enjoyed seeing a specific outlay of her contradictory interview information. Maybe we will yet see some of the details.
I can’t remember which kid(s) it was, but if IIRC, didn’t IP mention that MP dreamed about her child being dead and one going dark or something?

Anyone remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member