Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped by me...

Does anyone have thoughts about TD's text to Chad? If I said "good for you" in a text reply to the text Chad sent, it would be a sarcastic tone because I'm mad about something. She also didn't reply "love you too". I wonder if she suspected anything at that point?
I think she did suspect Chad was having an affair.

MG said as much in the latest Dateline:

KM: Did you ask them aren’t you afraid of being discovered by Tammy?
MG: Yes. They said Tammy doesn’t usually come out, or here.
KM: It’s a small town.
MG: That’s what I thought, this is a small town. They didn’t seem to be worried about it.
KM: maybe Tammy was a little more plugged in than Lori and Chad gave her credit for. In fact Tammy did become suspicious and confronted Chad. Is that right?
MG: I had heard that from Lori that she became suspicious.
KM: Do you know how she confronted him or what she said?
MG: No, I don’t recall, she just said that she was.

Also, I was just looking at the details for Tammy's visit to her parents.

She was on a two week break for spud-harvest, although I'm wondering if she may have been putting in some hours at work, like a chance to re-organize stuff in the library, while the school was shut? Because I wonder why she would have made the 4 hour drive to Springville just for an evening meal on the Friday, only to leave again around breakfast time the following morning to drive back home. Perhaps it was to keep a close eye on Chad.

I agree. Never underestimate the power of a vengeful ex. I had a male friend whose ex convinced their daughter that he abused her when she was 4 yrs old. When they first talked about separating, his daughter was 6. His ex admitted to me that she was doing whatever it took to get full custody, even if she had to make false accusations of sexual abuse. I immediately told my friend and warned him to be careful. His ex did did just what she said she would do and got LE and CPS involved. My friend’s sister took temp custody. After an investigation with physical exams of the child and psychological exams of everyone, CPS decided the allegations were unfounded and that the mother coached the child. LE found a deleted video on her computer that showed her coaching her daughter and yelling at her to make her cry. She was charged and plead guilty to making false statements to LE. My friend could see that his daughter was so traumatized by her mother’s lies that he felt it would do more damage to force her to live with him so she stayed with his sister. To this day, his daughter (now 22) believes she was abused and has created memories around a completely fabricated incident.
That is absolutely horrifying. Some "parents" do so much damage to their children in order to prevent the other parent from being a parent. So sad.

I can't help think about how MBP's bio dad SC must be feeling now. He has lived with the horror of the Cox family all these years. It seems he did everything he could to give MBP a stable, emotionally healthy childhood but when MBP was old enough, she contacted them. And here we are now. Everything he feared about their influence has turned out to be true. JMO. If he wasn't heartsick about what his daughter's involvement in all this is, I am sure he is feeling, "See, I told you so." JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh - I didn't mean for my reply to seem irrelevant to the convo - I was earnestly trying to reply to a valid question in Sat eve discussion of cult aspects in this thread (5 or 6 really great posts in a row - hate I wasn't here then). One mentioned Hitler's sway, which was such a good parable (was it #141? Thereabouts) and really spurred some thinking.

Then @887sMtreme lamented:

I agree! And I feel like early intervention is possible which I was trying to illustrate with the two examples and related risk factors, but perhaps I didn't connect the dots very well.

It may seem like it, but I promise, promise, promise I haven't gone off and joined a "Freaky, Irrelevant Perspectives on WS Threads Cult"! ;)

Have been running a day or so behind, but may have to give up on reading every single post in every single thread here just to keep pace.
No prob QS - i was getting such an enjoyment out of your post -i really loved it!

'Splain me how Chud Daybell is better looking than Charles Vallow. Even when I squint I can't see it.

Have you tried squinting in a dark closet?

Nope, doesn't work there either.

But CD was clearly a good and practiced manipulator who had, for some at least, an attractive story to tell. And, like all such manipulators, he'll have been very choosy about who he told it to. IMO.

I think she did suspect Chad was having an affair.

MG said as much in the latest Dateline:

KM: Did you ask them aren’t you afraid of being discovered by Tammy?
MG: Yes. They said Tammy doesn’t usually come out, or here.
KM: It’s a small town.
MG: That’s what I thought, this is a small town. They didn’t seem to be worried about it.
KM: maybe Tammy was a little more plugged in than Lori and Chad gave her credit for. In fact Tammy did become suspicious and confronted Chad. Is that right?
MG: I had heard that from Lori that she became suspicious.

KM: Do you know how she confronted him or what she said?
MG: No, I don’t recall, she just said that she was.

Charles also told AdC that he was going to email or call Tammy and tell her about his suspicions about Lori and Chad.

If he did, you hope it’s in evidence. Could show potential motive in Tammy’s death.

Arizona police investigating ‘suspicious’ email in connection to Lori Vallow’s former husband’s death | East Idaho News

Another bizarre detail in the #LoriVallow-#ChadDaybell saga. Shortly before her sudden death, Chad told wife Tammy her DEAD grandmother came to see him and said she needed to leave town and visit her parents.

ETA: Minor error in the article

Ten days later, on October 19, Tammy Daybell woke up dead in her bad.

‘Cult Mom’ husband Chad Daybell told former wife that her dead grandmother ‘visited’ him and said Tammy needed to visit her parents. Two weeks later, Tammy Daybell was dead.
https://twitter.com/ellenkilloran/status/1277685675756748800?s=21
Such wording. Really no one has ever Woke Up dead.

Oh gosh - I didn't mean for my reply to seem irrelevant to the convo - I was earnestly trying to reply to a valid question in Sat eve discussion of cult aspects in this thread (5 or 6 really great posts in a row - hate I wasn't here then). One mentioned Hitler's sway, which was such a good parable (was it #141? Thereabouts) and really spurred some thinking.

Then @887sMtreme lamented:

I agree! And I feel like early intervention is possible which I was trying to illustrate with the two examples and related risk factors, but perhaps I didn't connect the dots very well.

It may seem like it, but I promise, promise, promise I haven't gone off and joined a "Freaky, Irrelevant Perspectives on WS Threads Cult"! ;)

Have been running a day or so behind, but may have to give up on reading every single post in every single thread here just to keep pace.
I loved your analysis. Look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018