Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this article we learn a little more about Alex the day they went to Yellowstone: He goes to Maverik and returns to Lori’s house from 10:44 p.m. until 11:15 p.m. At 11:44 p.m., he is located at his house.

So my question is where was he for almost 30 minutes? The walk from Loris townhouse to his wouldn’t have taken that long. All jmo
It's the same information that we already had from the probable cause affidavit.

See post here for the times in the timeline thread - ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I think the times could be the times he received or sent a text or a call, or they could be times he connected to the cell tower because the phone was powered on, or the phone changed towers to get a signal. I don't think it has anything to do with the time it took him to get from one place to another.

From the article:
Alex’s phone was at Lori’s apartment, where the kids were staying, from 2:42 a.m. until 3:37 a.m. Detectives indicate this is significant because it’s the middle of the night and the only time in September he appears to go to Lori’s house between midnight and 6 a.m. Alex goes home at 4:37 a.m. and stays there until 8:59 a.m.

Again there’s an hour of time that’s missing. Where was Alex from 3:38 to 4:36 am? Jmo
From the article: At 9:21 a.m., a GPS data point places him at the east end of the barn on Chad’s land. Alex appears to stay at the home for over two hours. Then, at 11:52 a.m., he is located at Del Taco in Rexburg. One minute later, Chad texts his wife, Tammy, who is at work. He says he’s shot a raccoon and buried it in their pet cemetery. He tells his wife he’s going to write at BYU. Tammy responds at 2:47 p.m., “Good for you.” To which Chad replies, “I’m back home now.”

Was it Chad’s son who relayed the story of the raccoon to a neighbor? Was he home during this? All jmo

It's the same information that we already had from the probable cause affidavit.

See post here for the times in the timeline thread - ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I think the times could be the times he received or sent a text or a call, or they could be times he connected to the cell tower because the phone was powered on, or the phone changed towers to get a signal. I don't think it has anything to do with the time it took him to get from one place to another.
Thank you :)

MPH an ideologue of CD’s bent doctrine, denial is necessary to avoid what she can’t consider, that his impregnated doctrine with the help of his muse and co-conspirator LV is anti life and murderous at its core, Her obsession and dedication to a God was actually just to a very very bad person she gave her power up to and whom, no doubt , was pivotal to murdering innocent people, some that she says she loved and not for any “higher” Purpose but for sex, money and illusion of power. It might take years for her to admit the truth of her involvement to herself , if ever- horrific

J m o o at this moment.
'Splain me how Chud Daybell is better looking than Charles Vallow. Even when I squint I can't see it.

From the article: At 9:21 a.m., a GPS data point places him at the east end of the barn on Chad’s land. Alex appears to stay at the home for over two hours. Then, at 11:52 a.m., he is located at Del Taco in Rexburg. One minute later, Chad texts his wife, Tammy, who is at work. He says he’s shot a raccoon and buried it in their pet cemetery. He tells his wife he’s going to write at BYU. Tammy responds at 2:47 p.m., “Good for you.” To which Chad replies, “I’m back home now.”

Was it Chad’s son who relayed the story of the raccoon to a neighbor? Was he home during this? All jmo
From the article: SEPT. 24 — Lori contacts the babysitter and says JJ has gone to stay with his grandmother for several weeks, and her services are no longer needed. Lori also calls Kennedy Elementary and says she would now be homeschooling JJ.

This is quite the lie Lori set up. How will Means defend her out of her lies when the evidence is piling up? All jmo

I am sorry, I don't know at what minute it was as I have this playing in the background. Did she refer to Tylee as her sister? She said something like her sister was going to school nearby?

Noting also around 12:45 in IP introduced Melani to his kids as she didn't have anyone to be with at Thanksgiving in ARIZONA. He said he drove down from Idaho with his kids to his family in ARIZONA. He says Melani was there taking care of her business with her old house. Melani's family lives in ARIZONA--why did she not have anyone to have Thanksgiving with? What is it with the COX family and Thanksgiving. Does this indicate that indeed Lori was with Chad over Thanksgiving? Where was Alex? OR are we seeing Melani the manipulator as well?
She does have a sister, I believe from her father's new marriage.

One thing that stuck out in the new EIN article was that Tammy stayed less than 24 hours on that visit to her parents just prior to the paintball attack. I wonder what the rush was for her to get home. I wonder if she felt like Chad was trying to get rid of her so he could get by with something in her absence.

I know it has been speculated if Tammy filled her family in on troubles in the marriage at this time. I'm doubting that now since she left so early the next day.

Redvines86 mentioned last night on YouTube about the feeling that Tammy Daybell is a forgotten victim in all of this. It is easy to concentrate on the kids with the recent finding of them together, and forget that Tammy is still waiting for charges to made in her case. I'm so waiting for something new about Tammy to come up. Here's hoping!

***snipped for focus***

I agree with your conclusions and I’m betting the prosecution is forming their strategy based on the dime store lawyer Lolo has employed. This guy is a disaster and won’t be able to hold back from grandstanding and bloviating. It might be his downfall but should be entertaining to watch. No new charges forces them to either argue or submit. My guess is he argues.

I wonder if he will hyperventilate. Jmo

That's a different raccoon story. There are 2 raccoon fiascos I believe. :) jmo

Redvine86 thank you so much for coming on Websleuths YouTube last night. You offered amazing insight into Chad and Tammy. I really appreciate you letting us in on your life as a teenager in high school. It was fascinating.
Thank you so much for inviting me Tricia! I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to share and especially for being able to talk about what a wonderful person Tammy was!

I give little substance to Colby's accusation as it would've been investigated and surely used in court during their custody fight yet he was still awarded full custody. I chalk it up more to Lori planting accusations and memories to help her win the custody fight and Colby being a victim of her games.
I agree. Never underestimate the power of a vengeful ex. I had a male friend whose ex convinced their daughter that he abused her when she was 4 yrs old. When they first talked about separating, his daughter was 6. His ex admitted to me that she was doing whatever it took to get full custody, even if she had to make false accusations of sexual abuse. I immediately told my friend and warned him to be careful. His ex did did just what she said she would do and got LE and CPS involved. My friend’s sister took temp custody. After an investigation with physical exams of the child and psychological exams of everyone, CPS decided the allegations were unfounded and that the mother coached the child. LE found a deleted video on her computer that showed her coaching her daughter and yelling at her to make her cry. She was charged and plead guilty to making false statements to LE. My friend could see that his daughter was so traumatized by her mother’s lies that he felt it would do more damage to force her to live with him so she stayed with his sister. To this day, his daughter (now 22) believes she was abused and has created memories around a completely fabricated incident.

Last edited:
'Splain me how Chud Daybell is better looking than Charles Vallow. Even when I squint I can't see it.
Honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with who was more handsome, because Chad is a potatohead. I think it was about who would make it so she could live in Hawaii, and who could get her more fame, and she thought Chad could through the podcasts and whatever other ways, seminars etc., through his cult. I think she had just gotten bored of Charles. MOO

MPH an ideologue of CD’s bent doctrine, denial is necessary to avoid what she can’t consider, that his impregnated doctrine with the help of his muse and co-conspirator LV is anti life and murderous at its core, Her obsession and dedication to a God was actually just to a very very bad person she gave her power up to and whom, no doubt , was pivotal to murdering innocent people, some that she says she loved and not for any “higher” Purpose but for sex, money and illusion of power. It might take years for her to admit the truth of her involvement to herself , if ever- horrific

J m o o at this moment.
I think MBP is duplicious. She knows well that her public stance is a lie, and that she needs to protect her actual beliefs from exposure. Even if she dropped her cultish ways tomorrow, her accountability level would be lower than MG's.

Last edited:
Another bizarre detail in the #LoriVallow-#ChadDaybell saga. Shortly before her sudden death, Chad told wife Tammy her DEAD grandmother came to see him and said she needed to leave town and visit her parents.

ETA: Minor error in the article

Ten days later, on October 19, Tammy Daybell woke up dead in her bad.

‘Cult Mom’ husband Chad Daybell told former wife that her dead grandmother ‘visited’ him and said Tammy needed to visit her parents. Two weeks later, Tammy Daybell was dead.
https://twitter.com/ellenkilloran/status/1277685675756748800?s=21

Another bizarre detail in the #LoriVallow-#ChadDaybell saga. Shortly before her sudden death, Chad told wife Tammy her DEAD grandmother came to see him and said she needed to leave town and visit her parents.

ETA: Minor error in the article

Ten days later, on October 19, Tammy Daybell woke up dead in her bad.

‘Cult Mom’ husband Chad Daybell told former wife that her dead grandmother ‘visited’ him and said Tammy needed to visit her parents. Two weeks later, Tammy Daybell was dead.
https://twitter.com/ellenkilloran/status/1277685675756748800?s=21
Another thing in the article, which had some interesting info I didn't know, was that in the gun incident, which by the way I think was a real gun and not paintball gun, the shooter actually shot at her. Did the gun just jam? Why no bullet casings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018